Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] (14663 Views)

Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband / Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival / Photo: Customized Wears For Marvin Babies Approved By Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by ffo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-QxeYc2w9fXQ/UJVIiN98DkI/AAAAAAAA5WY/rIeWjHEME40/s400/don_jazzy_642443127.jpg[/img] [img]http://3.bp..com/-x1oYpkSraUU/UJVIeAAu7DI/AAAAAAAA5WQ/JrJwbqKYqjI/s400/Tonto-Dikeh.jpg[/img]

Tonto was probably only messing around when she said she was disvirgined by the hit music producer but I know for sure that the two dated briefly a few years back. The only person Don Jazzy has ever admitted to dating is Tonto. He said in an interview some years

http://sturvs.com/704013/i-was-disvirgined-by-don-jazzy-tonto-dike-tweets/

Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
just passing by
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by adexsimply(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
dats kul.. lol
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
TRASH, CRAP,RUBIBISH. Asif any one cares even if it was a goat that disv.irgined her.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by shizzle11(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Some people just want to make headlines by all means, what is it with this tonto gal sef

Stupid attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by 234GT(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
And so what?
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Emmyk(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
lmao
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Tyche(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
Nairaland frontpage is the bomb.

Ain't nothing like it I tell ya.
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by seedord247(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
How many inches is tonto kitten?
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Kayuzze1: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hw will increase my G.P 4rm 2-1 to 1st class?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Kayuzze1: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hw will dis increase my G.P 4rm 2-1 to 1st class?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by tjskii(f): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
angry angryMmscheewww
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by AkandeTK(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
9c one
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by legalwealth(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
I was there...

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by deloon(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
Kayuzze1: Hw will increase my G.P 4rm 2-1 to 1st class?
Who gives a hoot about your GP?

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by pastie(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
Who cares sad

who is interested in knowin that
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by SlyIg(f): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
If you see me passing by
just say hi
*Poko baby*
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by LesbianBoy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
its a lie! it was Tchidi chikere the director that disvirgined her

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yeah, but all you haters continue to comment on her threads everyday.

...The nostrils on this guy, Wide as the design on the Shirt.

seedord247: How many inches is tonto kitten?

You would still eat it, Just like i would.

Tonto is that Chick right now, Hatin azz Crabs LoL Leave her Alone.
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
This toto abi tonto has been looking for cheap popularity from singing a useless song to saying don jazzy fuccked her, who knows the next bomb she'll drop! Maybe it'll be "I gave Seun his first BJ"

@mods; stop putting rubbishes on the front page!

Smh

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by mallorca(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
this girl need serious prayer
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by tpapi: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Kayuzze1: Hw will dis increase my G.P 4rm 2-1 to 1st class?
if u take her from d rear ur gp wil definitely increase
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by SamMilla1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
This is it for the week. No more posting until this rubish skids down from the front page. Attention seeking, chain smoking brat.
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by mkoabiola: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
Even if toto abi wetin b dat her name is disvirgin by a dog or an he- goat,who cares?
Hw does ds makes frontpage sef?
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by acidtalk: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
I think it High timeDon Jazzy takes a chill at his always tweeting and responding to tweets. Like they say "too much familiarity causes.....".

This minute he is argueing with freeze, the next minute him and toto are discussing their Virgi*nity history.

If he continues this way, in no time he will loose his fame and rep on that Social Medium.

Silence is always Golden and will forever remain so.

As for Tonto Dike, I think she is just damn bored and confused with life that she will do everything and anything to drag down people with her. Funny enough, I don't even know that girl facially ('cus I don't watch home videos). I for find her craze husband like herself.
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
lol@my man who wrote the word "Rubbishes"

I am about to borrow that.

Half of you haters in here would masturrbate to a photo tweet of Tonto's Bloody period Panties...

Stop Frontin, As thirsty as you cats are.

You ain't gotta lie to kick it fam.

94% of the Niqqahs in here would drink this Biitch Fishy Period Blood. Sit cho fuccking ass Down Haters lol

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
"Yawns" abeg make I go sleep before I see Don Jazzy dey pursue me for dream.
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by babysnogls: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
I knew ds junk would make it to d frontpage!
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nuzo1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
@Tonto

Don Jazzy tia you, you come decide to tia Wizkid. #poko# cheesy tongue

What's the meaning of poko by the way?
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by elpatch(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
Doping is dangerous to your health,mind especially.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta / Paul Okoye And Williams Uchemba's Comedy Skit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.