Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? (13113 Views)

Callup Letter 2015 Batch B : How To Check It / I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by gudeakeemson: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
with all the excitement wen i received my letter, and i dont want anything to stain or spoil it, i went along to laminate it. It was later i got info that d letter is not for us.. I want to ask may be is true because they told me they'll not collect the letter from me.

Please i need your comment and suggestion on this
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
Unlaminate it now or do it at the camp which will waste your time

1 Like

Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by gudeakeemson: 6:20am On Nov 04, 2012
babaearly: Unlaminate it now or do it at the camp which will waste your time

Pls how do i go abt that!!! Is there any machine that can do that or wot process to take inorder to achieve that
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by stevo531(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2012
Hahahahaha
This is so funny, sorry man
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2012
They will take it from you, I laminated mine during those yrs, I was over-excited that I smoked for the first time and coughed like a little puzzy. Pays not to be over-excited.

1 Like

Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2012
Ask your pastor..
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by zibe(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2012
Hmmm. I remember last year in camp, some people came to camp with their laminated call-up letters, and were made to "unlaminate" them with any means possible. Some used razor blades and others used scissors. Just be careful so that you don't get the letter torn.
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 04, 2012
Bro ur screwd...bt jst go and un-laminate it..i think
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by mrkels(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2012
Simple...Un-laminate it
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2012
:pna wa ooo......qarri matter self
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Walexz02(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2012
oubi: @op Be polite to answer my question aπd I will provide solution to ūя̲̅ problem
R Ʊ a yoruba boi?

C me c wahala o... Wetin bring dt ur stu.pid question here

1 Like

Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by anitank(f): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2012
Use a pair of scissors to cut off the edge of the transparent paper. Then pull out the letter gently <<<<< GENTLY. U'll have ur letter back "safe and sound".

If u can't do it urself, take it to where u did the lamination or any business center around and have them do it for u.
Goodluck!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Thekeeper(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2012
Op u have nothing to worry about,i did d same thing last march when i received my call up. . .dey'l just collect it n staple with others. . .so long as it reflects ur name on their master list,u r good to go. . .so,no somia
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Super1759: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2012
excited for nysc? Smh

5 Likes

Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by faceit: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2012
y laminate call up letter now? it will be collected from u at d camp just make sure u photocopy it.
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by TheMan3: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2012
laugh wan tear my belle!!!! this na correct otondo!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2012
gudeakeemson: with all the excitement wen i received my letter, and i dont want anything to stain or spoil it, i went along to laminate it. It was later i got info that d letter is not for us.. I want to ask may be is true because they told me they'll not collect the letter from me.

Please i need your comment and suggestion on this
No sir, no penalty.
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Exponental(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2012
Go make coloured fotocopy........ trim d edge and take it with u 4 presentation incase d d fotocopy isnt accepted.
NB: Dont fotocopy ur "School Certificate", embassy will not honour it.
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by aieromon(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
Never knew NYSC freaks people.

OP,you be correct otondo cool
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by pappyt(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
Yes,pls dnt laminate ur cal up. Dey wl colect it n gv u anoda 1
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by yang(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
Don't go trying to un laminate it ooo. . . U go destroy the paper. Then the thing go begin look like fake. Just take it to camp and explain to the nysc official. . . They will guide u properly. Congrats btw. . . Na now ur suFfer continue ;DDon't go trying to un laminate it ooo. . . U go destroy the paper. Then the thing go begin look like fake. Just take it to camp and explain to the nysc official. . . They will guide u properly. Congrats btw. . . Na now ur suFfer continue

3 Likes

Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by oubi: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Walexz02:
C me c wahala o... Wetin bring dt ur stu.pid question here
Y is ūя̲̅ mind nt positive..
Pehaps guilty conscience undecided undecided
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by juman(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
Go to the camp with it laminated.

NYSC should be collecting laminated paper from people. Why are they making things difficult unnecessarily for people?
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by toprealman: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
Dont spoil your sunday man. Go the camp with it and they will sort it for you. Man up son!!!
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Agbgift(f): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
grin U never pass camp gate, u don begin dey exibith otondo tins. Jst find solution to it nw before u carri ur kaya dey go camp.otondo!if dem give u nysc kit, abeg laminate d vest, and boot too. Yeye.

9 Likes

Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by mrrock: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
Have you prayed over it?. All you need is a miracle from Jesus and it will be unlaminated!.
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by ghettodreamz(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
@OP;

Just take it back to where you got it laminated, they should know how to go about it for you. It's better that way for you don't try doing it yourself to be on the safer side.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Batch A 2015 Sokoto State Come In Here / Nysc@50: Osun Holds Unity Walk To Commemorate Golden Jubilee / Call Up No Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.