Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Ogun - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Ogun (24854 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by nikaShow(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pls @ house, which university gives its corpers accomodation ? Or any cool ppa Ʊ know of that pays grin and gives its corpers accomodation...
Pls list
Or just any cool ppa Ʊ know (for we intending 'runsers')
Lols
Thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by ayolatun(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Been posted to Ogun. Hoping to have madt fun in camp. Ɣ☺ΰ can add up on 2838A51C
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by LaPink: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
olempe:

Don't worry about hostel in Ogun camp, it's a verry nice camp with almost 16hrs of electricity. In short U̶̲̥̅̊'d get a good hostel unless U̶̲̥̅̊ enter camp late, tho water could be a chalenge sha.

As for ur posting, You may start your runz from camp, don't form empty big boy, be useful for your platoon, be friendly with ur platoon inspector, it's a good way to start.

Only mistake I made was not doing my runz right from camp.

Nicely Said but I don't Agree with the Electricity Supply.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by olempe(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
Martowskin: runz it to where? Cos i spent my entire life in d south, dis d 1st time am goin to west....which areas of ppa can u advice one runzin it to

I don't know. Depends on where U̶̲̥̅̊ want and why U̶̲̥̅̊ want the place in the first instance. What I can say is: be sure U̶̲̥̅̊ know where U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ going before doing any runz, but from ur words, U̶̲̥̅̊ donno anywhere in Ogun, U̶̲̥̅̊ may wanna accept wherever U̶̲̥̅̊'re posted.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by olempe(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
La Pink:

Nicely Said but I don't Agree with the Electricity Supply.

That's why I said "almost," excluding the light outs.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
olempe:

That's why I said "almost," excluding the light outs.
omo d electricity is a tricky one...but d sure thing is dat there will always be light from 7pm to 10pm(lights out)...

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Neroski(f): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
I was Posted to Ogun state,batch A 2013...what are the best local govts n towns in Ogun for PPA?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
Neroski: I was Posted to Ogun state,batch A 2013...what are the best local govts n towns in Ogun for PPA?
I dey wait u for abeoukuta, u dey here dey ask best LGA again.. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2013
Neroski nd ogbechi i dey spy una o, make una no forget me for d arrangement o.....hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by belesin: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Posted to ogun for nysc hope it will be fun all through u can add me on 322208ae
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by falawy(m): 3:31am On Mar 05, 2013
nikaShow: Pls @ house, which university gives its corpers accomodation ? Or any cool ppa Ʊ know of that pays grin and gives its corpers accomodation...
Pls list
Or just any cool ppa Ʊ know (for we intending 'runsers')
Lols
Thanks

Well my skul does, olabisi onabanjo university(ijebu north lG)they give accommodation and pay corpers 5k, am presently a batch C corp member serving in ijebu north LG. For more info 29970350/08023107057
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by falawy(m): 3:41am On Mar 05, 2013
Akell: This one everybody is saying Ogun govt. no dey pay corpers. I dey fear ooo. At least if na 5k, na sth na. Abi na like that the govt poor reach?

Well am a batch C serving corp member, they pay corper bt depends if u posted to public schools in rural area that's for my LG which is ijebu north and ijebu ode, buh dunno much of other LG
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by falawy(m): 3:49am On Mar 05, 2013
Neroski: I was Posted to Ogun state,batch A 2013...what are the best local govts n towns in Ogun for PPA?

Well depends on where u want cos everyone wants abk and they can't just grant that request if u wanna work it to camp from there,some would be taken to waterside eventually and that's a dreaded and scary zone d more reason why I worked my ppa from camp via a cleaner who linked my friend and i to an nysc official.my friend choose a school in abk and I choose a public school in (ijebuigbo)ijebu north LG and when the posting came out, he was thrown elsewhere precisely obafemi owode and mine clicked.but would still prefer olabisi onabanjo university as the best ppa they give accommodatn and pay corpers 5k,am a batch C serving corps member n (ijebu igbo)ijebu north lG. Hope u have a funfilled stay n camp and safe trip as u leave for camp this mornin
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Neroski(f): 5:45am On Mar 05, 2013
falawy:

Well depends on where u want cos everyone wants abk and they can't just grant that request if u wanna work it to camp from there,some would be taken to waterside eventually and that's a dreaded and scary zone d more reason why I worked my ppa from camp via a cleaner who linked my friend and i to an nysc official.my friend choose a school in abk and I choose a public school in (ijebuigbo)ijebu north LG and when the posting came out, he was thrown elsewhere precisely obafemi owode and mine clicked.but would still prefer olabisi onabanjo university as the best ppa they give accommodatn and pay corpers 5k,am a batch C serving corps member n (ijebu igbo)ijebu north lG. Hope u have a funfilled stay n camp and safe trip as u leave for camp this mornin

thanks for the info...pls this famous dreaded waterside is in which local govt?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Elacutey(f): 5:49am On Mar 05, 2013
Gud mornin my fellow otondos posted 2 ogun.hope y'all ar ready.na 2day ooo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Akell(m): 5:59am On Mar 05, 2013
falawy:

Neroski:

How BAD is this WATERSIDE?
Why is it called WATERSIDE?
Pls, I need clarifications. Thanx
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by segalex: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2013
Pls anybody has an idea of how much ogun state pays corper doctor? Thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by falawy(m): 8:08am On Mar 05, 2013
Neroski:

The lG is known as ijebu waterside
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by falawy(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2013
segalex: Pls anybody has an idea of how much ogun state pays corper doctor? Thanks

Well a friend told me some few mths ago, would ask and give u a feed back bt try work ur ppa to state hospital abeokuta, they are the highest paying in ogun state
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by falawy(m): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2013
Akell:

How BAD is this WATERSIDE?
Why is it called WATERSIDE?
Pls, I need clarifications. Thanx

Well dnt just pray to get posted there, cos females that ended up seeing their posting letter as waterside cried instantly, there are some areas there u need to take a boat moreso they have problems of electricity and network. So all d best and have madt fun. Don't dull
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by extraterra: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2013
Ogbeche77: yes they are

hey ogbeche my sis was posted to Ogun state. i think u r serving there?
pls she entered Lagos bus from enugu. she is going to stop at sagamu.
from there what next? can she take bike to the camp?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Loskee(f): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2013
hi Ogbeche long time...
i have someone posted to Ogun state. when arrived at Sagamu wat next pls?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by segalex: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2013
falawy:

Well a friend told me some few mths ago, would ask and give u a feed back bt try work ur ppa to state hospital abeokuta, they are the highest paying in ogun state
. tanx , awaitin furhter info
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by eletacharly(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
plzzzzz is dere any atm within or around kamp?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by wisepluto(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
extraterra:

Sure there will be bikes around. But its safer to enter a cab straight to the camp....Cabs and motorcycle operators are surely aware of the orientation so, the next few days will be busy days for them.... The camp is still the best am aware of in the country. Had my orientation there last November......
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by wisepluto(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
eletacharly: plzzzzz is dere any atm within or around kamp?

No, there are no atms within the camp. You'd need to get permission from your platoon inspector and the camp director to use the atm, somewhere not too far from the camp. Like N100 bike fare.... Just have a memorable orientation exercise. Don't forget to extend my regards to: I Hear, Sergeant Chinedu and other military personals on the camp.....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by eletacharly(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
wisepluto:

No, there are no atms within the camp. You'd need to get permission from your platoon inspector and the camp director to use the atm, somewhere not too far from the camp. Like N100 bike fare.... Just have a memorable orientation exercise. Don't forget to extend my regards to: I Hear, Sergeant Chinedu and other military personals on the camp.....

thanks man
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by falawy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
wisepluto:

@wise pluto u made me remember 'I hear' bt as for d others can't remember their name but can't ever forget I hear, u gonna have madt fun wit him also. All d best
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
Loskee: hi Ogbeche long time...
i have someone posted to Ogun state. when arrived at Sagamu wat next pls?
I'm good doc, he/she can get a cab straight to the camp or bike, sagamu is quite a small town
I have someone posted to katsina as well, he has been so skeptical, gave him your num to call you.. Hope u ll be at Old mani rd within the next 3 weeks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
extraterra:

think wisepluto has answered ur question.. Safe
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Neroski(f): 7:10am On Mar 10, 2013
#JustPassing#...this thread dull sha!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Titilola Adeleke: Osun First Lady Inspires NYSC Corps Members At Ede Camp / How To Find Your Name On NYSC Portal Of You Keep Getting A "NOT FOUND" Reply / Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.