Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 PM

Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? (12437 Views)

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? / What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
According to the hedonistic treadmill, it's the day he gets his dream job.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by gwas(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by floriana(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
The day he loses his virginity
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Iaz93: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
eduson55: no be true?

very true oh..lOLz
but some pple wont be happy sha
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
The day he fulfills his wife's financial desires.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by destinedtee(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
The happiest day in the life of Mr A may be quite different from that of Mr B...U don't have to conclude based on anyone's view because its a personal perception.For me,the day my wife delivers my first child will be one of the happiest...There are numerous happy moments for me in d future and i don't know if i will be able to put them on a scale of preference.Thanks OP :
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by chukxy44(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
First Child is the greatest joy
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by gabriel212: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
My happiest day in LIFE will be when I see my first CHILD!!!
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
Now I see why everyone believed that Chucks was ryt the very day he said a man's happiest day in life isn't his wedding day.

This little drama took place at a wedding a frnd invited me to, and d bride was just so happy smiling yil d groom tried to put up a smile n then a frnd, Tobby said: Mat must b so happy he finally wedded Annie, n then Chucks disputed him with: for where? Which man is happy on his wedding day? D guy is obviously angry jareh! N that was how we ended up in a casual but funny argument till we all parted our ways dat day, so I felt like digging deep.

It is no secret that a woman's happiest day in life is her wedding day but for men, its different y pls; does it mean men dnt really fancy marriage if not for d gains- children, status, etc? Just confuzd on dis shaa...hmm
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by shizzle11(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
The day the old wife dies and he is left with great riches. grin grin grin

Senseless comment!

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by nwgoziri(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
anitank: The day he finishes and opens his first house. Anyone can gain admission,get married and have kids but not everyone can build a house and see it through to the end. Its a great achievement
4 ur mind:
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by NwaTeacher1: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
The day i made millions because the beauty of a man is money and that of woman is beta husband

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
No single poster have made an attempt to mention wedding day...na wa o...our world is truly changing...so men don't feel excited on their wedding day, is that it
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by harlos: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
The day his babe said YES
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by shizzle11(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
DailyNews: I shared this on my fb wall n frnds n fam responded, n a poster went with ur choice, another poster now responded to his choice saying:
haven't u seen a man who ran away when his wife gave birth...becos he doesn't have money. A good job is d definition and beginning of happiness in a man's life. Getting a job tells u whether or not u can be able to build ur own house in life...I tink all other tins follows from here...every man's career is his happiness

It is only a foolish man that will run away when his wife gives birth. Marriage is for the matured, why delve into marriage when you are not capable or have job security only to abandon mother and baby.

Some men are really silly and irresponsible..mmtcheeew!

The joy a man feels when he becomes a first time father is more than any other joy...imo
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
Definitely the day she delivers
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
Virtually all men dream, pray and work towards this, myself not excluded, if only wishes are horses, anyway, this must be a happiest day for all men; all abt men is: money! MOney! More MONEY! smiley
gabbidonbah: When i make my first 1 billion dollar, sure when i become a billionaire n see my name in forbes magazine will be my happiest day in life.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Ejine(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
When his first child arrives... That is... Provided the child is from his legally-wedded wife, and not from a teenage housegirl.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
I am so in love with babies, especially those that fall into this age range: 2yrs - 11yrs, awesome creatures...smiley
Ejiné: When his first child arrives... That is... Provided the child is from his legally-wedded wife, and not from a teenage housegirl.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
Unfortunately, loads of men in Nigeria go into marriage without preparation n they end up producing vulnerable innocent kids they cnt cater for, sighs
shizzle11:

It is only a foolish man that will run away when his wife gives birth. Marriage is for the matured, why delve into marriage when you are not capable or have job security only to abandon mother and baby.

Some men are really silly and irresponsible..mmtcheeew!

The joy a man feels when he becomes a first time father is more than any other joy...imo
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by shizzle11(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
DailyNews: No single poster have made an attempt to mention wedding day...na wa o...our world is truly changing...so men don't feel excited on their wedding day, is that it

Women celebrate their wedding day more than men. For men, it is the beginning of more responsibilities and challenges and more, thou women are/shouldn't be exempted from these challenges but not many a man wil say their happiest day is their wedding day compared to women.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by shizzle11(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
DailyNews: Unfortunately, loads of men in Nigeria go into marriage without preparation n they end up producing vulnerable innocent kids they cnt cater for, sighs

Very sad indeed!
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
I quite agree with u, and again most see it as caging and some sort of restriction from their usual world while women see it as an avenue to get away and relaxation in life
shizzle11:

Women celebrate their wedding day more than men. For men, it is the beginning of more responsibilities and challenges and more, thou women are/shouldn't be exempted from these challenges but not many a man wil say their happiest day is their wedding day as opposed to women.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Whobedatte(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
The day i complete my church building , as an ordained pastor, with full annointing,ready to challenge oyedepo, on forbes list!
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by hollypagan: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
None of above infact no happiness in this world
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
Definately the birth of my son ; with copy looks the joy is endless watching him grow, giggle and once in a while distract your concentration when trying to articulate a post on Nairaland, its just priceless
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
sarutobie: Mine will be the day I hold my little man in my arms..make en no carry my people big nose o!..
u no weda na only girls u go born?
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by harlos: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
holly-pagan:
None of above infact no happiness in this world
I guess u are still struggling to be happy
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by hollypagan: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
ballabriggs: By 4 am everyday kiss

It's the best wink
but oga wetin u dey do by 4am u dey sleep
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by tonygee1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
my happiest day will be the day i achieved all the thins mention above
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by shizzle11(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
DailyNews: I quite agree with u, and again most see it as caging and some sort of restriction from their usual world while women see it as an avenue to get away and relaxation in life

Exactly my point! It is this kind of unwholesome attitude that make 'some' men refer to 'some' women as gold digger (ori-aku) cos some women actually see marriage as a perpetual invitation to 'come and chop' forgetting that their roles should be that of pillar and support to their husbands. No wonder, some men treat their wives with little respect cos they contribute absolutely nothing to the union.

Housewife is never a good thing!
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by hollypagan: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
harlos: I guess u are still struggling to be happy
iam not struggling HARLOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Marrying Young? / Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger / How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.