Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? (12479 Views)

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? / What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Sike(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
k2039: The day his wife delivers his first child
SECONDED.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by harlos: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
holly-pagan:
iam not struggling HARLOT
call it what ever I no send cos i'm cool
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by anitank(f): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
k2039:

Lol,where did you get your fact that it's everyone who can have kids.
For a woman, I can authoritatively say that the day she delivers her first child would be her happiest. But sometimes men feel indifferent about their wives putting to bed. They may just be happy about it but u can't say its the HAPPIEST day of their (men) lives.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by anitank(f): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
nwgoziri: 4 ur mind:
Just my thought dear
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Truckpusher(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
A man's happiest day is the day he dies...because in death no more pleasures and no more pains.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Tyche(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
50calibre: The day he makes his first millions

Yeah right. That's when you become a man.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by AmakaG29(f): 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
The day he meets me wink

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Pakavy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
usmsam: Nah! The happiest day of my life is the day i get to f**k the hot blonde that sits beside me in class. wink
deviant!
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Pakavy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
holly-pagan:
None of above infact no happiness in this world
realy?then y not exit this world..maiduguri wuld provide u wit a glorious exit
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lol
Amaka G29: The day he meets me wink
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Unfortunately, most men of today marry basically to have kids in wedlock, so they feel overjoyed when their wives delivers successfully smiley
anitank:
For a woman, I can authoritatively say that the day she delivers her first child would be her happiest. But sometimes men feel indifferent about their wives putting to bed. They may just be happy about it but u can't say its the HAPPIEST day of their (men) lives.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by jenlucas(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
For me it none of Τђѯ mentioned option, it when you re hit with your first million naira.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by bakila: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
ballabriggs: By 4 am everyday kiss

It's the best wink
you never marrycheesy.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
The first day he busts a nut, thats why you need to bust a nut or die trying cool cool
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by jemkob: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
First child delivery no doubt
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by ballabriggs: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
bakila:
you never marrycheesy.

Dirty mind. TUFIAKWA
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by trent9002(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
The day he first had sex
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by taosola(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
The Man's happiest moment in life is rather subjective as far as I'm conerned. Some have good jobs but crying for wife, for them, their wedding day might be their happiest moment. Some have good job, good wife but crying for child. The day of delivery of a baby will surelly be their happiest day. While others are married without good-paid-job, U can bet it, whenever they get good job will be thier happiest day.
So if u ask me, I will say happiest moment for men is subjective.
Thank!
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by SimplySEA(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
For me.....! It's d day i find a gal i can truly luv again...! Feeling No luv no more!
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Dextra(f): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
THE DAY HE DIES!
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
Op. All what you posted are true. Spot on. But for dat wedding day own..i doubt. Their only happiness there is that they're marrying the love of their life. They(not all sha) hate d feferity dat comes with wedding..but its d opposite with women..
Whobedatte: The day i complete my church building , as an ordained pastor, with full annointing,ready to challenge oyedepo, on forbes list!
May God save us from all these nigerian pastors! Thief!
Pls wat will be d name...so i'll know not to step foot in it. tongue
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
tony gee: my happiest day will be the day i achieved all the thins mention above
sharp guy!
u b igbo man?
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
holly-pagan:
None of above infact no happiness in this world
such a gloomy life you're living! How can u come to dis world and find no happiness..despite d beautiful tinz God has created on earth. You should find something to make you happy pls..life's too short to be unhappy!
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Ezeufi: 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
DailyNews: I was looking for the section to post this topic and only here felt appropriate, dunno yet, but pls mod leave it here, tnx.

1. The day he gets his first dream job

2. The day he gains admission into higher inst.

3. The day he buys his first car

4. His wedding day

5. The day his wife delivers his first child

6. The day he finishes/opens his first house

7. The day his fiancee accepted his marriage proposal

The first time he successfully convince a woman to take off all her clothes and allow him into her. Nothing can compare to that first time of consentual intimacy.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Ezeufi: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
chukxy44: First Child is the greatest joy

What if its a girl

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
jen_lucas: For me it none of Τђѯ mentioned option, it when you re hit with your first million naira.

That joy is not full because you will then discover that there is so much to
do and plenty of needs to be met
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by nekaa(f): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
pDude: The day he gets the best b.j, best fvck, drinks 5 bottles of beer with goat head peppersoup and sees that 5 million dollars has suddenly and miraculously appeared in his account.

Damn! It can't get any better than that. grin
then he will now wake up shey?
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by saintneo(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
Every thing comes in stages.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by eminemkayc: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
The day i derive an equation that would stand d test of time nd remain in d sands of tym would be my happiest on d planet...
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by 5much(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
d day i'll carry my 1st child.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Ifilinwa(f): 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
His First SEX...
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Ekans: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
The day the old wife dies and he is left with great riches. grin grin grin
Meaning that your husband will do that to you when you get old abi and kpeme abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need Help: Degenerate Older Brother Traumatizing Parents / Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer / Is It Necessary To Teach Babies To Sit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.