Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke (23718 Views)

Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Siga: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
WELL....DEM TRY...NO BE DEM FAULT....NA DEM PARENTS....BUT DEM LIPS GO GOOD ON TOP BANANA CHA...
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by claremont(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
Sweet-looking ladies, I WOULD smash. . .
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by sunnyp1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44: I was expecting to see them in beach wears
grin cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by sunnyp1(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
Make them stop this hyper joooo shocked
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by cdamsel(f): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
Smh embarassed
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
Way wrong definition of hot. All glory to the heavy hilarious makeup. Btw who are they?
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by tpia1: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
any relationship material in the picture yet?

why are the single guys being so slow on the uptake?
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by 50calibre(m): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
Why Nigerian girls dey get funny face. I can't really explain their face, it looks distorted sort of like a plastic surgeon's practice object.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Tyche(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
slimyem: These kinda girls are girls usually done from the back...
That way,their face won't scare while humping...cheesy
#just saying#

Naughty you
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by baslone: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogugua88: It's like these girls have given up acting for modeling. Didn't they release photos just some months ago?

You neva know nada! They are about to sign A̶̲̥̅ record deal sef
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nna ehn, odikwa risky. All these nne don turn obobo finish o. Shelt men!
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
baslone:

You neva know nada! They are about to sign A̶̲̥̅ record deal sef
Looolzz... U no well at all o! Neva say Neva sha! Dem fit drop anoda "wen see me passing bye.. U say HI Hi Hi" grin
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by valuka(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
Dear God,

Kindly send a strong virus to destroy OP's computer or phone to save us from these 'things'.

Your beloved son.
Seun Shagarri
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44: it is called multi-tasking. If they stick to acting, they will starve.
Tough economy

I can't even tell which job they do better.
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by tellwsdom: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ijebubaba, na female police go arrest u oo!angryangry
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by mamagee3(f): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
A lot of airbrushing and digital editing. . .

We would like to see them take casual pictures and upload all over the internet, then we can start debating about that.
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
See many HATERS on nairaland! Gaddammit! How many of una fine reach them? Too much of bad bellerism.chei! Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by pheyikemi: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
mama-gee:
A lot of airbrushing and digital editing. . .

We would like to see them take casual pictures and upload all over the internet, then we can start debatign about that.
. Then u must b ready to pick race
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by charlsecy4(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
[size=20]Too digitalized for my liking![/size]

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by nonyofor(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
Una don finish these babes thank God say dem no dey nairaland dem for shed tears for these comments grin
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
berem: See many HATERS on nairaland! Gaddammit! How many of una fine reach them? Too much of bad bellerism.chei! Tufiakwa!!
Haters? Taa! Stop so be mehn...Even wiv d whole digital Gbege, d Woworingas no fit stand wia karashika dey jare! Han Han! If makeup cantcure dier worworinity, I doubt Dr90120 would. lipsrsealed
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by nonyreal: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
Where dey forced to snap dis pics,not even a smile
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Haters? Taa! Stop so be mehn...Even wiv d whole digital Gbege, d Woworingas no fit stand wia karashika dey jare! Han Han! If makeup cantcure dier worworinity, I doubt Dr90120 would. lipsrsealed
LMAO! idowu! Na my sweethearts you dey yab like this? May God have mercy on your mouth.I dey fear people for NL.una fit yab pesin sotey im fit commit suicide.choi!
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by gwas(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nice thighs, nice outfits but their buttocks is as flat as a table and their face is .........
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by lion042(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
Odi kwa very risky
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by chucky234(m): 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hmmm money is working,what a transformation,at least the ugliness has drastically reduced.
All women owe the inventor of makeup(s) a big "thank you",now one can look at the Aneke twins without throwing,makeup is the biggest miracle to an ugly woman and the Aneke sisters will forever remain indebted to the inventor.
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by chucky234(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
nonyofor: Una don finish these babes thank God say dem no dey nairaland dem for shed tears for these comments grin
You know whether dem dey NL
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by ayobase(m): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
berem: See many HATERS on nairaland! Gaddammit! How many of una fine reach them? Too much of bad bellerism.chei! Tufiakwa!!

Talking from experience?
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by feelme3(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Like say dem get left and left legs. And make dem no dey gree make d camera man zoom in for their face.
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by kolexy(m): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
Who are these prostitutes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous In A Black Dress (Photos) / Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion / Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.