Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? (1837 Views)

U-connect Text Message / I Got A Text From Rd Nig Plc For An Interview / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by ceceters: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2008
Hello N'landers,

Did anyone get any text message from PEOPLEPRIME saying you have been shortlisted for a sales opportunity in an international bank outside Lagos 2day, and requesting u call some numbers for urgent details?

I Did call one of the numbers and was told that its not an automatic employment, that i will go thru some screening and, i need to be unemployed for my interest to be genuine. I was also told i will be reached soon.

Does anyone no the bank involved here( I was told i'm not supposed to know now)?
And any other useful info on this topic will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by stellose(f): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2008
@poster hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by ogunlekan: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2008
I got the txt and the same response but was told to call back on friday.God will see us thru.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by SOJ(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2008
@ poster

that sure is the way peopleprime works, just be patient;if you were shortlisted it means dat you participated in the last graduate recruitment fair or you registered your resume wit 'em somehow.
You will be called/emailed as promised soon,i guess.all the best!
P.S.
@stellose
was that sceptism from u??
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by tijannydot(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2008
i got the text too, though not interested anymore. but wish those of you still interested in it success.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by tijannydot(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2008
i actually passed the one on one interview and the test, but failed to attend the recruitment program at the muson centre. But i dont think that is the reason behind the text. All the best guys.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by obanikoro2(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ceceters

Most likely IBTC Standard Bank. They have been calling poeple for employment since the start of the year and heard that the pay is 2.2m per annum (sure good for a start!). Consider it even though you are not interested. Cheers
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by ceceters: 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ Obanikoro2
Thanks 4 the info.

@SOJ
I participated.
Thank you for the wish.

@stellose
Wats goin on in ur head? Wats the hmmm undecided undecided undecided all about.

I saw an ad for sales associates from Bankphb, does anyone know if it has anything in relation
to the text?
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by stellose(f): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2008
@poster, for me, prime people is a good one i will advice you to go ahead, i was sent a text by them last year but could not make it, they have very good clients, company , banks etc, i think yours is a bank. go for it call the number that called. good luck, just be prepared and i bet you a good job is at your feet.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by ceceters: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2008
@ Stellose,
Thanks, you sound better now, like the other u i know on nairaland.

I did call them that same day but took my name and said they will get back to me. They did not tell the name of the bank. Deadline was feb 1st 2008 to call them back to indicate intertest. I av not got any further reply from them. Do you guys think i should give them a call again after monday?
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by marigibs: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2008
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by charming4: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2008
Hey guys, I understand wat this is all about 'cos i was recruited 4 weeks ago through the same process.The bank is Stanbic-IBTC bank, the taining is 4 three weeks but the screening would be done at the first week.The pay is actually 2.2M p/a but we were told the monthly take home pay is "slightly" below a 100k.This i believe would be confirmed by 20th of this month when we would be paid our first salary. Like pple prime rightly said, its a sales job, the bank refers to them as "Mobile sales personell". About 66 graduates have just been recruited, though i heard they actually needed about a hundred. There's no big deal about the training, its majorly about the products o the bank. Like i said, the only screening would be done at the end of the first week so i'll encourage you guys to put in your best. We weren't paid for training but i believe they can still alter that decision this time around. Targets would be given in numbers of accounts and not in Volume. For example, we were given a target of 360 accounts (Current and Corporate) to be opened b/w now and end of April after which we would be confirmed. Stanbic-IBTC is a lovely place to work, a challenging enviroment indeed.

I took my time to write this "epistle" so that fellow nairalanders that would be shortlisted for the training would have a fore-knowledge before taking up the offer.

All the best guys!
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by ceceters: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2008
@ Charming4
Thank you 4 that wonderful insight.

Pls do u know when they will likely call us? (i call them and was told i will be reached after they took my names).
Where will the training hold?
The offer is a good one.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by lockster: 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2008
but what we need to be sure of is that is it a permanent employment or a temporary one?
if one doesnt meet the target what will happen? i hope they wnt send the person back into the streets, some banks can be terrible with the way they do there targets ooo. i dnt want to think i have a job and suddenly find myself in the streets.

some pls respond ASAP
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by charming4: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2008
@Ceeters,
I don't really know when they'll call but i know it will be sometime soon. The training i beleive should be held at IBTC training school at Ademola Adetokunbo street VI. I wish you God's favour.

@Locster
My guy relax now, don't try to cross the bridge b4 u get to it. The employment is for full time, that's why they can afford to pay that much in the first place. As per what happens if you dont meet your target, to be candid with you i dont know either. My advice is that when you eventually get the job, consider it as your "last bus-stop" for now and give it your best shot till something better comes up.

All the best guys.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by charming4: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2008
@Ceeters,
I don't really know when they'll call but i know it will be sometime soon. The training i beleive should be held at IBTC training school at Ademola Adetokunbo street VI. I wish you God's favour.

@Locster
My guy relax now, don't try to cross the bridge b4 u get to it. The employment is for full time, that's why they can afford to pay that much in the first place. As per what happens if you dont meet your target, to be candid with you i dont know either. My advice is that when you eventually get the job, consider it as your "last bus-stop" for now and give it your best shot till something better comes up.

All the best guys.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by lockster: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2008
@chaming
thank you for ur quick response, i really appreciate it. but another thing please, what will be the effect of this 'pschometric test' that we are doing? is it possible that one will do the test and the training and not be employed? and please if it is possible try and help find out the effect of not meeting the target. and is it possible that one will not be posted to sales again. dont be angry for all this questions is because am also involved and i want to have enuf info before i jump.

thank u
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by slimjyde: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2008
Thanks for all the info charmin!!!!!!!!!!i was invited to start a training on monday but the challenge is just that i am doing a contract job somewhere and i dont want a situation whereby i will leave my present job only to get "surprises" in Stanbic Ibtc. I hope your info is real. Thanks.pls any update in the house concerning this Topic.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by menix(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2008
@charming,
Do u ve a clue if IBTC collects OND? Cause i wrote a test with People prime last December. passed it but ve not heard from them.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by ceceters: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2008
Hello all,
I still have not got any reply from them. Is that how they operate? i was told i was going to be called. Maybe i will go ahead to re-call the number in my notification text message.
Or
Is there anyone with any useful info regarding this new development as one member here(slimjyde), said he has been invited for a training on monday.

Responses needed please.
Thanks
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by ogunlekan: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2008
pls, call any of the numbers, I got the text too that I should come for personality Assessment on monday.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by donsamy: 3:04am On Feb 11, 2008
Hi, Charming, , u re such a iderful person.please am involved in this IBTC stuff.ve done the personality asssessment txt,will I bgven any notice b4 going for the product txt.what am I 2xpect during the product training and test?gve me more infos on what nxt 2 xpect.wish u success in all ur endeavours.thank u my friend.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by donsamy: 3:16am On Feb 11, 2008
pls Charming, sorry to disturb u, will the txt be oral or written, and will it b daily or after the one week? are we to make research on our own 2help in the training. let me knw too if notice will b sent after that friday or on friday.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by ceceters: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2008
I called the number on monday and was told that they will be sending out emails by wednesday /thursday this week by a lady that answered the phone.

Have anyone recieved any mails as regards the shortlisting and invitation this week?

Please reply.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by stellose(f): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2008
ceceters, please my brother how did you guys apply. give me the info.
cheers.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by slimjyde: 8:42am On Feb 16, 2008
HI Guys, pls charmin we need more info about the product test and the criteria. training start on Monday. Just any lead bro. Cheers
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by VirtuousA(f): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2008
I will like to register with them, please could somebody hint me on how to. I googled them and got there wedsite, but do not know if that is the most appropriate place to register or do i need to be present in their office? A candid response will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by SOJ(m): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2008
U can go to their office address on the website www.peopleprime.net
Or alternatively, register ur details on the section for jobseekers to upload ur cv online then give them a call.They recruit based on demands from their clients only. but its cool sofar
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by ogunlekan: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2008
To my own understanding they shortlisted based on the records of the last Graduate fair,but you can pull a call through to any of this two numbers for enquires,08027979742 and 08057785341.
@charming,please give us more info about the whole process training starts on monday.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by ceceters: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2008
I still havent been called. I dont know if i will be called in the next batch. but i will surely give them a call again on monday.
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by zhivago(f): 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2008
HELLO GUYS,This is Zhivago. i think it was charming that saidhe got the IBTC job. you actually said the per annum pay is 2.2mill. and you now said the monthly is 100k or less??/ how does that add up? did you meant o say 180k??
Re: A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? by ceceters: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2008
Hello all,
i just called them and was told that they have stopped on this, and that they have sent out mails for invitation to screeninig, and that if another opportunity comes i will be notified. I wasnt called, but i got a text message about being shortlisted for the opportuinity. I jsut dont know what they did there. why telling me i was shortlisted and not inviting for the screening after i had called atleast trice to indicate interest in the position.

Na Wa O! (i trip 4 naija pattern, they looked positive to me, but now i dont know: i mean peopleprime)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Is Recruiting (nysc Alert For 2008 Batch 'a' Members) / Multinational Organisation Massively Alleviating Nigerian Graduate Unemployment / Inec Nigeria Is Recruiting Again 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.