Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

How Do I Go About Redeployment, - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Go About Redeployment, (1127 Views)

How Long Does NYSC Online Redeployment Take / Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation / Nysc Declines Requests For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About Redeployment, by ednut1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
pls wats d surest tin to do to get redeployment as a guy, was posted to abia state, athough ok i wanna be close to lag, was asked to pay 7k for doctors report from general hospital ikeja and also want to get transfer request from a local govt, dont knw if dis will work, pls enlighten me and odas dat wanna do same
Re: How Do I Go About Redeployment, by CrazyMan(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
What's wrong with serving in Abia stste...do you want to learn it the hard way (being scammed) before accepting your faith? sad

From experience, I've noticed that redployment is much easier for females than males...

However as a male, conditions that can earn you a re-deployment are...

1. Medical grounds...if you happen to be sick or on some kind of treatment, you can request for re-deployment with valid proof of your medical records...

2. Trouble state...if you happen to be posted in a trouble state, and the state begins to boil, there's every possibility that you'll be re-deployed. This measure is to ensure your safety.

3. You happen to have a strong link or connection with top NYSC officials, e.g family relation, the same village, friend etc...such a person can be of help in ensuring that you get re-deployed...

Anything apart from what I've mentioned, would be pure scam. So the best would be to keep your money, stop complaining, accept your posting and hope for the best.

Good luck.
Re: How Do I Go About Redeployment, by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
CrazyMan: What's wrong with serving in Abia stste...do you want to learn it the hard way (being scammed) before accepting your faith? sad

From experience, I've noticed that redployment is much easier for females than males...

However as a male, conditions that can earn you a re-deployment are...

1. Medical grounds...if you happen to be sick or on some kind of treatment, you can request for re-deployment with valid proof of your medical records...

2. Trouble state...if you happen to be posted in a trouble state, and the state begins to boil, there's every possibility that you'll be re-deployed. This measure is to ensure your safety.

3. You happen to have a strong link or connection with top NYSC officials, e.g family relation, the same village, friend etc...such a person can be of help in ensuring that you get re-deployed...

Anything apart from what I've mentioned, would be pure scam. So the best would be to keep your money, stop complaining, accept your posting and hope for the best.

Good luck.
PM seun and Mukina....And i can see afew Nysc thread are now on the frontpage....
Re: How Do I Go About Redeployment, by CrazyMan(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogbeche77:
PM seun and Mukina....And i can see afew Nysc thread are now on the frontpage....
They figured out that the demand was much...I pm mukina yesternight.

(1) (Reply)

Update On Printing Of Call Up Letters / Nysc Relocation / Confused On When To Travel To Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.