Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) (28419 Views)

Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 / Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Ranoscky(m): 3:50am On Nov 05, 2012
Dis nairaland censor sef, u guys r just trying so hard in doin NOTHING! Y I wrote/typed "fore-play" u guys changed it to "pre-intimacy" both of dem no b dsame tin? Abi the word "fore-play" na profane? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by browncool(m): 3:52am On Nov 05, 2012
moderattor: Their only achievement and joy is the art of appearing like a woman. lol.
If you really need it, cut of your p and leave a hole there for real smiley

These women do not have P for goodness sake that is why they call it transgender. I wonder why would any man want to do this?
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 05, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: I'm really surprised the "holy holy"/ "the world is coming to an end" people haven't gotten to this thread yet. hmm.. I guess they will be arriving late.
OlowoTee: '..and, because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold..'

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, LOVERS of Pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof; from such...turn away. 2Timothy 3:1-5
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by kaydibs(f): 5:45am On Nov 05, 2012
Signs of end time

1 Like

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by betrani(m): 5:52am On Nov 05, 2012
moderattor: Their only achievement and joy is the art of appearing like a woman. lol.
If you really need it, cut of your p and leave a hole there for real smiley
Is d hole srewable? And who would wanna dip his p into that "bony ditch" filled with nails, hammers, spanners, bolt, nuts and screws ruff without some slimy feel! This aint natural! Why deceive them selves? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by baby124: 5:54am On Nov 05, 2012
Nice, cute. You better work it! As long as they are not hiding and deceiving women through marriage I am cool. They can deceive the greedy men that won't sit one place sha. Now, can we get Charlie boy to do transgender operation. That Grandpa Linda. cheesy
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by ochallo: 5:56am On Nov 05, 2012
tomakint: Ah! Aiye ti fe pare (the world is about to come to an end) transvestite into 'Beauty Pageant' what a world!undecided sometimes I wonder how some of them cope with the surgical removal of their joysticks just to be women at all cost. N kan be!

it is not removed, it is inverted into a p;ussy
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by ochallo: 5:57am On Nov 05, 2012
ogugua88: Angola was represented.

If you must know Nigeria was represented this year and last year, last year Nigeria represented by an igbo guy called ochie came 2nd (1st runner up). check her out

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:57am On Nov 05, 2012
If someone hook up with one of these babeguys in the club after drinking some glass of whisky your joystick will definately be nodding for action. oh God protect my third legg from the snare of babeguys, may I and other engr in my line of biz on NL not end up sticking our thing into the wrong hole!
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 05, 2012
Dafuq did i just read? undecided undecided
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by ACM10: 6:03am On Nov 05, 2012
Chei! These tranny's are hotter than the real chics
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 05, 2012
Dooms Day. May be their d......ck was not functioning and they left wth no other option than to go SHE.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:12am On Nov 05, 2012
I dont think somebody having an efficient, sizeable, functional joystick will want to cut it off to become a woman
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Kslib(m): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2012
How persen wan take dey know which one be real babe,and man-babe.. Which kain tin be dis naw? Some people for nairaland marry man-babe,but dem no know..

1 Like

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:21am On Nov 05, 2012
Shollypopz:

Lol I guess I missed tht
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2012
ochallo: If you must know Nigeria was represented this year and last year, last year Nigeria represented by an igbo guy called ochie came 2nd (1st runner up). check her out

Good for him. If he's happy, then I'm cool.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by doofanc: 6:28am On Nov 05, 2012
Perhaps is d fact that they once possessed deaks, cos i'm feeling nauseated looking at those pics.

I wonder how any sane man finds them attractive.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by RickyRoss1(m): 6:40am On Nov 05, 2012
WHY CANT THEM DOCTORS CONSTRUCT PUSSSY HOLES FOR THESE BITCHESSS

IF YOU CANT HAVE A PUCI HOLE WHY THEN MUST YOU CUT YOUR DIC/K?
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 05, 2012
ACM10: Chei! These tranny's are hotter than the real chics

My bruv, I am telling you! cheesy

Na wa o.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 05, 2012
ACM10: Chei! These tranny's are hotter than the real chics

pDude:

My bruv, I am telling you! cheesy

Na wa o.

lol grin.......
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by MacLovington(m): 6:57am On Nov 05, 2012
How will this make a dent on the price of pulverised garrium?

Not to talk of chicken, goat or ram next December.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by awilologomba(f): 7:00am On Nov 05, 2012
They have the right to participate in any beauty contest,they are also human beings,God created them leave them the way they are.I don't know nigerians like criticizing people they tink they are better than,but let me shock you all,everybody is equal,weda male,female or hermaphrodite.they came out from thesame pussy as u and I.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Next2Bezee(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2012
angry angry Rubbish angry angry
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Ignatio(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2012
These creatures leaves me bewildered. Did God create them like this? I'm trying to picture having boobs, v.agina and a dick in on one body.
Wahala dey o!
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by seunajia: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2012
awilo logomba: They have the right to participate in any beauty contest,they are also human beings,God created them leave them the way they are.I don't know nigerians like criticizing people they tink they are better than,but let me shock you all,everybody is equal,weda male,female or hermaphrodite.they came out from thesame pussy as u and I.

God gave them the b/oobs, right? He also performed surgery on them undecided

Homos too will soon start having pagents. The level of rot in the world. Utterly disgusting.
Funny thing is that, the "media" has really "re-orientated" us so much that the ones that see all this as abberations are seen as the bad guys.

One olodo even compared this to racism undecided

Whatever!
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2012
Me, balla guy? Lai lai lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by tailek(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2012
Madness of the highest order. Where is the world heading to? Lord have mercy!
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by decepticos(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2012
awilo logomba: They have the right to participate in any beauty contest,they are also human beings,God created them leave them the way they are.I don't know nigerians like criticizing people they tink they are better than,but let me shock you all,everybody is equal,weda male,female or hermaphrodite.they came out from thesame pussy as u and I.
Be sincere with yourself God created no one a tranny. God help us wey neva marry oh, i'm only trying to imagine how the brit who smoldered his(was it austrian or russian) wife when he found out she used to be a he.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by decepticos(m): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2012
seunajia:

God gave them the b/oobs, right? He also performed surgery on them undecided

Homos too will soon start having pagents. The level of rot in the world. Utterly disgusting.
Funny thing is that, the "media" has really "re-orientated" us so much that the ones that see all this as abberations are seen as the bad guys.

One olodo even compared this to racism undecided

Whatever!
Homos already have regular pageants esp down south(south africa i mean), it's not exactly new but as usual dont sit well with us heterosexuals.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2012
tailek: Madness of the highest order. Where is the world heading to? Lord have mercy!
Very shameless and stup$id comment.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by emyibe(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2012
Charley boy should be part of this. where the hell was Linda
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Aliyah1710: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2012
This is absurd! The organisers are mad, the contestants are sick. Not a beauty contest but SHOW OF SHAME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deceased Receive Final Circus Show From Friends In Ghana (Photo, Video) / Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) / Pictures From A Nairalander's Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.