Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) (28420 Views)

Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 / Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by bestower: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2012
Am i seeing the true pictures i cant believe this.....oh lord where is thy face....help ur children they re going astray.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Revolva(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2012
What a beauty so do you wanna tell me these men oops ladies --have pussies or wat do they still ave dixx??
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2012
legalwealth: Nice chicks...

How can I propose to the most beautiful one among them?

Any clue?

By going through surgery like they did.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2012
omenziate: Disgusting creatures.

Are you better than they are. Do you think they chose to be so?

Nonetheless, i know what you would do if you have the opportunity of coming across one of them.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2012
Missy_B: Jesus wept!

Me too!
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
We thank God that Mr/Ms Ngozi went to represent Nigeria. Without him/her, where would we be on this LGBT map?

Werent you dropped during the auditions?
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by miky(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2012
REALITY101: cry cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked I swear I'm gonna have to ask any chick I wanna Bleep for her birth certificate before making bannnggingg move. Damn who knows how many of em tranies I screwed already cry cry

Shit they change that too,, the rule of thumb is that any woman to beautiful and confident is not a real one... The peeps I feel bad for are those who wouldn't bleep the hell outta the chick till they get married.. Imagine all that spending and shit on marriage only for a tranny lol
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2012
If i were a TERRORIST, i'ld kill 'em all. HE-B!7CHES!
What's this world turning into?
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by free2ryhme: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2012
vanstanzy: If i were a TERRORIST, i'ld kill 'em all. HE-B!7CHES!
What's this world turning into?

two wrongs does not a make right
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Ariyke: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2012
tomakint: Ah! Aiye ti fe pare (the world is about to come to an end) transvestite into 'Beauty Pageant' what a world!undecided sometimes I wonder how some of them cope with the surgical removal of their joysticks just to be women at all cost. N kan be!
Abi o! Olorun ku suuru
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by joyblinks(f): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2012
I just dey laff ona...

Do you think these people choose to be she/males? They were born like that.. With the boobs and multiple s..ex organs.. And since they have the boobs, all they gotto do, is cut the male part to be a full woman.
So its not their making.. I heard Ciara was also like them.(Dnt know how true.)

1 Like

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Rustic: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2012
Some of them were born wt huge clit that looks like a pen!s bt nt necessary wt a huge male organ.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2012
Holy Ghost.....fire!
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by hardbody: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2012
Truth is they look so gorgeous and se.xy. If those pics were posted unannounced, i would not in any way identify them as babes with rods (i am sure some are massive). However, if that is what they choose to make of themselves, so be it.It is called perception. It is just an eye opener not to enter an enclosed space with someone you are not very sure of his/her/it's orientation from birth. Otherwise, these one go beat you up on top say you be man.

2 Likes

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2012
Missy_B: Jesus wept!
my dear Jesus has stopped weeping,now he's wailing thanks to western style civilization or can simply be called 'a world gone gaga'.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by achi4u(m): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2012
Aliyah1710: This is absurd! The organisers are mad, the contestants are sick. Not a beauty contest but SHOW OF SHAME
Yes show of shame indeed!

btw i cant enter that roadgrin
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2012
Hmmmm! The girl (guy)(hard to beleive) at the far left in the group photograph looks damn hoooot!!
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2012
Ishsoph: Hmmmm! The girl (guy)(hard to beleive) at the far left in the group photograph looks danm hoooot!!

..oh Yeah Huh?....Thas how you like em Huhh?...LoL....

Make sure you save the Picture bro
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2012
Guy was so excited he spelled "damn" wrong the first time and went back and edited it.

Is she THAT FINE?!?....

let me go check the original Post.....
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2012

^---Her?...What's the Big Deal..

You Nigerian Boys just equate anything Lightskin with Long Hair as Feminine, and Beautiful

She doesn't look Fine at all to me.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2012
Americas_man:

Please dont tell me this is halloween. shocked

Halloween has passed in the US, but not in Thailand. Yep, these are real halloween creatures.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2012
free2ryhme:

two wrongs does not a make right

Yeah, u right, instead i'll pray for 'em to realise their sin and repent...
But still yet, i'll torch 'em. Na, i dont mean "Do" 'em, GOD FORBID, i mean burn 'em.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Tinkin: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2012
nobody can eva beat d creations of God.even wit all d makeups Men stil luk lik men.dey still av d features of men
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by konami001: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2012
See them... yarsh phuckers.... how dem take dey come self? lol
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by deols(f): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2012
why go through all the trouble just for 10k dollars? when you could have crashed a wedding for the same amount grin
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by LagosBoi2(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2012
omenziate: Disgusting creatures.

like you can create one of them, like they choose to be like that.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by swoosh(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2012
People that might know him say FFK (sound funny isnt it?) has suffered mental problems (I dont know for sure). Also FFK has been married 3 times (so far) - this is unsual for a average African/Nigerian man and suggests an unstable man. So why should I take him seriously?
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2012
okpara ugo:

Werent you dropped during the auditions?

LWKMD.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2012
Okija_juju:

Atleast a Camel is a camel. It wont fake an accent, wear make-up or undergo sex-change surgery.... angry

Lucky Northern Cowfuckers..

Hahahaha....reminds me of a joke I read a long, long time ago. Most of you must have read it too. Here goes:

Arab Interview at US Immigrations.

Q: Name Please?

A: Abdulaziz

Q: Sex?

A: 6 times a week.

Q: No. I mean male or female.

A: Doesn't matter. Sometimes even camel.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Jenticles(f): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
What rubbish hisses. Only God can save us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deceased Receive Final Circus Show From Friends In Ghana (Photo, Video) / Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) / Pictures From A Nairalander's Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.