Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool (4474 Views)

I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by zoommigthy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
any girl that love and i say let me keep them without sleeping with them they we call me mugu what i can i do
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by 190theclown: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
Gimme their numbers smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Iaz93: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
zoommigthy: any girl that love and i say let me keep without sleeping with them they we call mugu what i can i do
ignore them oh
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
zoommigthy: any girl that love and i say let me keep without sleeping with them they we call mugu what i can i do
Leave them jorh. The right one will come one day
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by nbright: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
WHAT IS YOUR REASON(S)?. WHY DON'T U WANT TO SLEEP WITH THEM
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by member16: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
Man, your english!
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by BJ4REEL(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hehe..,go nd 'facebook' jorh! ..
B4 u go tear dwn seun server wit ur vocab....
#english don sufa#

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Rhymez(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
You sound like a novice undecided. Also work on ur english language

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
them lie before? You be confirmed mugu, otondo white fowl. See the way your write up timid self.

Seriously, you no sabi ask for sex abi u no sabi where socket de? You just de deceive yourself say you no wan lash. My friend go and blow all the gbuzuazo. Na so you go do marry, ordinary phuck u no go sabi.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
blink182: them lie before? You be confirmed mugu, otondo white fowl. See the way your write up timid self.

Seriously, you no sabi ask for sex abi u no sabi where socket de? You just de deceive yourself say you no wan lash. My friend go and blow all the gbuzuazo. Na so you go do marry, ordinary phuck u no go sabi.
Blink! Haba! Cool down joor! grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
people like u are rare, its admirable
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Mynd44: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
@OP, don't give up on what you believe in. People might insult it but that does not make you who or what you are

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by eunisam: 12:24am On Nov 05, 2012
i dont understand your english sir.pls can u speak in efik?
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by dmcdad: 12:41am On Nov 05, 2012
blink182: them lie before? You be confirmed mugu, otondo white fowl. See the way your write up timid self.

Guy take am easy with the OP abeg.. Well, the guy sound more like a juvenile sha.. ANywayz, @OP, since its your decision to be a celibate (until probably when you are married), then I would advice that whoever that does not respect that decision of yours is not worthy to be called your gurlfriend... In other words, if the person cant take you that way, then you can show her the exit door...
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by vislabraye(m): 12:47am On Nov 05, 2012
Girls bad sef. Una think say na only man like to cut show. Well, you have to stict to what you believe.
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by PrebabyG(f): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
Wat a funny post
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 23, 2013
Before I can advice you. Can you kindly tell us your reason?
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 23, 2013
Dude, you should have double checked this post before you submitted it...its not clear at all what you are trying to say....
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Mynd44: 4:33am On Feb 23, 2013
Richfella: Before I can advice you. Can you kindly tell us your reason?
Must there be a reason?
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by huninaija(f): 4:48am On Feb 23, 2013
You are a man! Rare gem! smiley
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Must there be a reason?

Lol, maybe he's scared. Maybe he's religious. Maybe the girls refuses to give him tail.

You see.
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
huni_naija: You are a man! Rare gem! smiley
yes he is a man without potency hun? I bet u will neva date his kind but praise 'em cos u hav uncontrollable libido for sex. Olosi! Hypo....
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by dmcdad: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
Jenams: yes he is a man without potency hun? I bet u will neva date his kind but praise 'em cos u hav uncontrollable libido for sex. Olosi! Hypo....
Ahan!!! E never reach like that naw... Besides, the fact that the guy is embracing celibacy is not a yardstick that he is impotent. What happens to doing it the right way and at the right time
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Mynd44: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
dmcdad:
Ahan!!! E never reach like that naw... Besides, the fact that the guy is embracing celibacy is not a yardstick that he is impotent. What happens to doing it the right way and at the right time
I don't know why people can't accept this as the truth. Sex is not everything.
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by dmcdad: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't know why people can't accept this as the truth. Sex is not everything.
As in ehn... The thing tire me ooooo
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Mynd44: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
dmcdad:
As in ehn... The thing tire me ooooo
E tire me pass you
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Olugbenger(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
You guys are making noise when the poor guy cant find his topic to comment again...
Na bad tin oh
sad
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by 190: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
Olugbenger: You guys are making noise when the poor guy cant find his topic to comment again...
Na bad tin oh
sad

grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Booty4me: 12:30am On Feb 24, 2013
zoommigthy: any girl that love and i say let me keep them without sleeping with them they we call me mugu what i can i do
chei see bekee, Guy u too much, supuu
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 24, 2013
Why don't just stay off relationships so that you can prosper in ur chosen celibacy and also, it saves u some money.
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by dmcdad: 4:09am On Feb 24, 2013
tpacalipse: Why don't just stay off relationships so that you can prosper in ur chosen celibacy and also, it saves u some money.
Are you in any way saying that relationship is synonymous to sex
Re: I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool by ihedioramma: 5:07am On Feb 24, 2013
GUY KEEP UR SELF OUT OF GIRLS AND DONT TRY TO BE WITH ANY IN A ROOM ONLY YOU. GIRL FRD OF A THING IS ALL ABOUT HAVING SEX .LIKE ALL THE GIRL U NO BOUT DONT SEX ANY OR LOVE ANY ONE ,FRD IS THE WAY THEY USE NOW FOR ADULTERY, SO FORGET THAT AND LOOK 4UR FUTURE,THEY WILL CALL U A FOOL BOUT U ARE NOT,THAT WHAT THEY CALL ME BOUT AM NOT A FOOL. THERE IS A BLESSING FROM GOD IF U ARE NOT INTO ADULTERY E.T.C IN THIS WORLD AND THE ONE TO COME.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nominate A Mr Val And Miss Val Romanceland 2016! / Which One Will You Marry?? (pic) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me As A Result Of Me Wanting A Low-budget Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.