Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto (3297 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by toskaly(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
If you are a batch c corper posted to Sokoto, lets meet here and share ideas
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by jonnypepe(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2012
Hello. Am batch C posted to sokoto?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by Charbless(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
Jst saw my name , its sokoto
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
Charbless, U r welcme 2 sokoto, a land with so many hidden oppurtunities, be rest assured you will enjoy this place.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by YOUNGKAHUNA: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Any Info Bout Sokoto?.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by Charbless(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
@shollym are u dia already or are u jst posted.
Let me knw pls
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
@ Charbless, am there already a batch C corp member.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by Rukitop(f): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2013
Shollym: Charbless, U r welcme 2 sokoto, a land with so many hidden oppurtunities, be rest assured you will enjoy this place.
@shollym I hope so,but would like to know how how far(distance) the orientation camp is from the town(sokoto town)itself
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2013
NYSC
camp is within sokoto and its not far from town @ all depending on
where you are coming from sha. If you drop at the central park its just
like #100 bike or less than, and your bus can even drop you in front of
the camp before entering town. where are you coming from?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by Charbless(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2013
@shollym, for somone going frm O_town, wats it lyk? And am I to stop @ d central park? Anoda tin: wat is d central park called in case of dropping. Am really grateful for ur assistance.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
Whats O town? central park is refered 2 as central park by everyone, if there is any other assistance you need you are always welcome, i'll be ready to help.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by Charbless(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
O_town as in Owerri. Could u pls help me wit ur pin, dats if u're on bbm, otherwise, u culd still put ur fone no. Thanks indeed. Will be coming on monday shaa
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by ahmadgulam(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
Am writing dis frm Sokoto for those of u coming frm southn prt of d country. Drop @ GTC farfaru. For does coming from other part I.e northern prt drop @ FGC rnd about and take bike is jst N60. For any info u can 286C22E. Gudluk enjoy ur stay we welcome u all.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by ogalanya(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
Did my nysc is sokoto, 2005 batch b. My ppa in GSS Sabon Birni. Sakwatto is indeed a land of hospitality.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by Charbless(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
@ahmadgulam, ur PiN is not complete. Pls chck and post again. Thanks am coming frm East! Any idea on rouye to take?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
If you dont get a bus coming directly to sokoto, get one going to Kaduna or Zaria then you proceed to sokoto from there, this my no if you need help: 08101156378, i'll soon remove it. safe trip.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by Rukitop(f): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shollym: NYSC
camp is within sokoto and its not far from town @ all depending on
where you are coming from sha. If you drop at the central park its just
like #100 bike or less than, and your bus can even drop you in front of
the camp before entering town. where are you coming from?
I'll be coming from Ilorin,kwara state capital
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by chigrl: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
am also posted to sokoto pls call me on 08062452636 if u want us to travel together from owerri really need conpany dont wanna be bored while travelln
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by ahmadgulam(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2013
Charbless: @ahmadgulam, ur PiN is not complete. Pls chck and post again. Thanks am coming frm East! Any idea on rouye to take?
286CC22E
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by Rukitop(f): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
Now in Sokoto Camp....oluwa is involve
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by Charbless(m): 6:06am On Mar 05, 2013
@chigri, wuld hav luvd to move with u, bt its quite unfortunate dat I was offline wen u posted ur numba. Any ways, 07061606679 its my cell incase u nid some1 to roll wit in camp. Am frm Imo besides !!!!!!!!
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by dom(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
hmmm. Served in sokoto (2004-2005) with the ministry of justice. Dunno how it is now. But it was quite challenging then. Camp was fun. But after Camp, comes reality, especially when they post you to far flung border towns like ilela and the rest. Be cautious and observant. Looks like it Was much safer in our time. God be with you all.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Sokoto by Rukitop(f): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
Amen. The camp is no more Fun,everything is just unorganised...but insha Allah,we'll survive it.

(1) (Reply)

The Exact Month For BATCH B 2015? / OMG! See What I Saw In The NYSC Booklet. / NYSC Allowee To Be Increased To 38k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.