Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

CHANEL bags FALL 2012 on sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / CHANEL bags FALL 2012 on sale (623 Views)

Upgrade Your Az Sky G1 Gprs Adapter To Continue Enjoying All Premium Dstv Chanel / Bag3138.com: Sells Bags Of Chanel, Hermes, Fendi, Chloe, Mulberry / Lv, Chanel, Fendi And Chloe Bags At Clonereplicas.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHANEL bags FALL 2012 on sale by maisiebonnie: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2012
From the moment it made its debut in Paris six months ago, I’ve been an ardent fan of Chanel bag Fall 2012. From the raw gemstones and rich velvet to the Boy Chanel bags to the preponderance of purple (a color to which I personally love), it was is Karl Lagerfeld had chosen to speak directly to me. I hear you, Karl! I hear you loud and clear, as does my bank account. I’ve been plotting to make the purple velvet Boy Chanel runway bag mine for months now.

If you prefer something more traditionally Chanel, the line also includes a lot of gorgeous Classic Flap Bags in rich, dark leathers. The quilting looks a little puffier this season than it does some years, which gives the chanel bag 2012 collection a more regal, plush feel that’s reinforced by the use of highly textured fabrics like velvet. In all, it’s a luxurious, highly wearable group of bags that will likely do very well at retail – if you want one, you’d best call your local Chanel boutique ASAP. Check out the full collection after the jump.

(1) (Reply)

Your Solution To Paypal Problems!!! / Worldwide Online Data Entry Jobs Available Freely / Have You Heard Of The New Act Of Money Mastery By Tony Robbins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.