Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell (6596 Views)

My Vision Of Heaven And Hell - I Saw A Religion Founder In Hell / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2012
I used to think GOD was NOT REAL, until I had a vision about hell...

Red, sticky with cooked flesh floating, the bowl of peppersoup and cow meat was handed over to me. I had heard stories about this scary place, but never heard about the chef.

The following was a conversation I had with him..

@Satan: We didn't get to hear your version. What really happened?

Lucifer: You see I was king of heaven, then Yahweh and Gabriel conspired against me. They kicked me out. Of course, I was the one who planted the tree. I always knew Yahweh had their eyes on my throne. So like a good programmer, I put a backdoor in the garden, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Yahweh was scared when he found out. He tried uprooting the tree, but of course that was impossible.. He knew that if mankind ever knew the truth, they wouldn't worship Him. Why do you think He rules by fear? Look at the number of people
He destroyed in the Old Testament... how many did I kill? So I possessed a snake (by the way, forget those stories, snakes never had legs, I created them to slide) and told Eve the truth. Then she told Adam, and Yahweh was very displeased.. In His wrath, He cursed the snake and mankind. He couldn't curse me.Ever since then, mankind have tried to serve me, by chasing knowledge and freedom, yet Yahweh has always kept punishing them.. Jelosi go kill am...

Me: but Satan, na wa o.. which kain yarns be dis? Truly, you be deceiver..

Satan: you say... no be yahweh dey do all the evil wey dey this world, when im finish una go come blame me? See, I sabi speak Pidgin. According to Yahweh, all languages commot because people been dey build tower of Babel.. lie lie man.. So even pidgin (better warri broken) start on top TOWER matter? lwkmd.. Anyways, make I saturate you with a few verses from your Bible.

The Lord is a man of war; Yahweh is his name." – Exodus 15.3

I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation’ – Exodus 20.5

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Get you up from among this congregation, that I may consume them as in a moment ..." (Numbers 16.41,45)

‘You shall annihilate them - Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, Jebusites – as Yahweh your God commandedyou.’ – Deuteronomy 20.11,18.

Even im pikin wey try beta pass am small, still get small of im papa character..

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— 36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c]
37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me
Matt. 10:34

me: , stop stop e don do.. *hails fela, hitler, michael jackson, all the catholic priests, all the sinning christians, nigerian politicians, oledepo, adeboye... plus all my african ancestors wey no hear abt Jesus...*

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND...

Yahweh's on the winning side. He's not GOOD/EVIL.. He WON.. that's all that matters.. atheists and bad belle ppl, i wan go heaven o... wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin

Very funny!! Reading the old testament. Yawesh is 10X more devilish than Satan

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03: grin grin grin grin

Get away, you heathen.. with your love for humans, you long to see them improve, to wake up from their slumber... you evil heathen.. bow before Yahweh.. that's the only way you'd be considered good, that's the only way to make heaven, you can do 'good' deeds but you wil remain EVIL without YAHWEH.. it's in your nature to be EVIL, i put it there, i got the keys to the maybach, sorry your black heart...
wink

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
don't worry about visions of hell, you will experience it for real one day grin
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel: don't worry about visions of hell, you will experience it for real one day grin
your poor brain experiences it everyday... living in that cranium of yours.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03: grin grin grin grin

Hmm, that tells me that SATAN has done a very good job. He has outsourced his dubiosity to the numerous ruffians in the pulpit today , who have in no small way maligned , misrepresented and blasphemed the name of GOD.

To be honest , I believed a lot of nonsense, till I painstakingly went through the bible myself and noticed a huge gap between fact and fiction.

Don't get angry with GOD, get angry with yourself falling for the deception.

4 Likes

Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel: don't worry about visions of hell, you will experience it for real one day grin

When his son come like a thief in the night and takes his beloved, he wld be wagging his tail begging the devil to spare him. It wld be late then.

Believe in his word and be free.
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
musKeeto:
your poor brain experiences it everyday... living in that cranium of yours.. cool

oh yeah , so says Mosquito wink
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel:

Hmm, that tells me that SATAN has done a very good job. He has outsourced his dubiosity to the numerous ruffians in the pulpit today , who have in no small way maligned , misrepresented and blasphemed the name of GOD.

To be honest , I believed a lot of nonsense, till I painstakingly went through the bible myself and noticed a huge gap between fact and fiction.

Don't get angry with GOD, get angry with yourself falling for the deception.

Lol... don't worry.. keep uncovering the deceptions.. we hope you don't end up like us on the other side.. like your fellow Yahweh slaves keep warning you...

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
teeo:

When his son come like a thief in the night and takes his beloved, he wld be wagging his tail begging the devil to spare him. It wld be late then.

Abi Jesus no dey read the news? ALUU dey now o.. make im come for daytime... any 'unnecessary' appearance at unholy times shall be duly dealt with..

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel:

oh yeah , so says Mosquito wink

heehee.. TROLLsbel's cop-out..
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
teeo:

grin
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
musKeeto:

heehee.. TROLLsbel's cop-out..

mate you can carry on with your wishful thinking , feel free to continue on this path of foolishness .

As long as you have breath in your nostrils you can carry on with your vedanta against a non-existent being, because the day is coming when you will be as dead as a dodo and the next think you know it's judgement, no time for joking then.
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
musKeeto:
Abi Jesus no dey read the news? ALUU dey now o.. make im come for daytime... any 'unnecessary' appearance at unholy times shall be duly dealt with..

You will eat your words and choke on them on the day of judgement if you do not repent, this is no empty threat.

I laugh at frail humans who have large mouths and weak hearts , bullies who think they can get away with their attempts to silence their creator.

It is true to say that your foolishness will catch up with you one day, God's mercy is not forever.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel:

You will eat your words and choke on them on the day of judgement if you do not repent, this is no empty threat.

I laugh at frail humans who have large mouths and weak hearts , bullies who think they can get away with their attempts to silence their creator.

It is true to say that your foolishness will catch up with you one day, God's mercy is not forever.
I laugh at frail creators who create large universes but harbor jealousy, bullies who think everyone should worship them because they were created..

It is true to say that one day this myth will end.. God's farts/messes/mercies cannot smell forever..

3 Likes

Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel:

Some peeps have eyes but they cant see, isnt obvious that the book of revelation is coming to pass. We are in perilous times, earthquakes, flood and wars everywhere. The time of his coming is near and close.
Mosquito just say this words, Lord Jesus Forgive me my sins, i accept you as my Lord and saviour. Cleans me with ur Blood. Amen. Its as simple as that.
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
musKeeto:
I laugh at frail creators who create large universes but harbor jealousy, bullies who think everyone should worship them because they were created..

It is true to say that one day this myth will end.. God's farts/messes/mercies cannot smell forever..

So much for atheist morals, lol.

You would agree that in any normal society it's citizens are required to conform to the rules and regulations provided for the orderliness and harmonious existence of all. Which is why anything that disturbs this harmony such as criminals , murderers etc are removed from society ( arrested ) for the good of others.

Well GOD is only doing the same, he will weed out the evil men who have made this earth a hell to live in , with their perversions, wickedness, greed and selfishness.

God wants a harmoniously peaceful and loving world void of the presence of wicked men and women.

That's fair , no ?
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
teeo:

Some peeps have eyes but they cant see, isnt obvious that the book of revelation is coming to pass. We are in perilous times, earthquakes, flood and wars everywhere. The time of his coming is near and close.
Mosquito just say this words, Lord Jesus Forgive me my sins, i accept you as my Lord and saviour. Cleans me with ur Blood. Amen. Its as simple as that.
LORD JESUS, why didn't the Romans forgive you your sins? I can's accept a Criminal as my Lord and Savior, but I ask you clean the brains of your slave with your dettol blood.. amen..

Wow.. I'm born against.. yeepee.. filled with the Holy Vodka.. grin
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel:

So much for atheist morals, lol.

You would agree that in any normal society it's citizens are required to conform to the rules and regulations provided for the orderliness and harmonious existence of all. Which is why anything that disturbs this harmony such as criminals , murderers etc are removed from society ( arrested ) for the good of others.
Yeah, every God has had their rules.. seems like you'd be staying in Yahweh's hell, or coming back in a next life as an ant.. depends on what 'harmony' you choose to follow...
And stop bringing up that 'morals' thread.. today's a new day, forget about yesterday's ass-whooping .. just put some robb on dat ass and you're good to go.. i just hope you don't rush off to another site to copy and paste ill-thought articles..

frosbel:
Well GOD is only doing the same, he will weed out the evil men who have made this earth a hell to live in , with their perversions, wickedness, greed and selfishness.

God wants a harmoniously peaceful and loving world void of the presence of wicked men and women.

That's fair , no ?
Well, i believe in a God that will weed out all Christians. he tells them it's called the RAPTURE.. grin
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
musKeeto:
LORD JESUS, why didn't the Romans forgive you your sins? I can's accept a Criminal as my Lord and Savior, but I ask you clean the brains of your slave with your dettol blood.. amen..

Wow.. I'm born against.. yeepee.. filled with the Holy Vodka.. grin

Even murderers laugh their way to the death chamber, so I am not surprised.

It's quite sad to see people who are not willing to find out the TRUTH for themselves , they instead rely on past experiences, let downs, deceptions and personal hurt and grievance to form flawed opinions and draw the wrong conclusions.

I tell you , it's no laughing matter walking on a sure path to self-destruction, only a FOOL will laugh when he is destined for an eternal death. God could take your breath way in the next second and you will be history but he does not.

Think , use that big head of yours to think. grin
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel:

Even murderers laugh their way to the death chamber, so I am not surprised.

It's quite sad to see people who are not willing to find out the TRUTH for themselves , they instead rely on past experiences, let downs, deceptions and personal hurt and grievance to form flawed opinions and draw the wrong conclusions.

I tell you , it's no laughing matter walking on a sure path to self-destruction, only a FOOL will laugh when he is destined for an eternal death. God could take your breath way in the next second and you will be history but he does not.

Think , use that big head of yours to think. grin

You know the most foolish thing out of all this? If Frosbel was born in Saudi Arabia he would probably be shouting for Allah. Or better yet, if the British did not colonize us Frosble would probably be a pagan.

Keep serving the foreign religion and foreign god you love like a slave.
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

You know the most foolish thing out of all this? If Frosbel was born in Saudi Arabia he would probably be shouting for Allah. Or better yet, if the British did not colonize us Frosble would probably be a pagan.

And a happy pagan he would be.. he'd probably be chief dibia.. then he'd be arguing about the right way to draw the diagrams, chant the incantations.. lol..
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
[quote author=Logicboy03]

Nonsense.

I was born into a catholic church and independently decided to leave after many years. There are countless thousand pagans and Muslims who come to a personal knowledge of Christ on a monthly basis.

God knows those who are truly seeking for the truth and he meets them at the right time and draws them to himself with the blessing of salvation.

Hilarious.

Well my western atheist wannabe , keep following the white man and his increasingly militant brand of atheism, btw they are your slave masters, no ?
grin

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

Just listen to yourself, foreign religion. What the is atheism, is it a local way of life. Believe in what you do, my piece is just to tell you what is better.
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel: Nonsense.

I was born into a catholic church and independently decided to leave after many years. There are countless thousand pagans and Muslims who come to a personal knowledge of Christ on a monthly basis.

God knows those who are truly seeking for the truth and he meets them at the right time and draws them to himself with the blessing of salvation.

smiley

And how many christian converts do you see in Saudi Arabia? The probability is so high- you would have more chance of being a devout muslim if you were born in Saudi Arabia.

Are we saved by where we were born?

Also, isnt it convenient that you chose to remain in the religion you were brought up with? You just refined it to throw out the trinity!

frosbel:
Hilarious.

Well my western atheist wannabe , keep following the white man and his increasingly militant brand of atheism, btw they are your slave masters, no ?

Lol is atheism now a western thing? Please dont argue this one, you will end up looking like a fool.

Unlike you, I dont follow foreign gods and foreign religions like a slave negro. You are a slave. Ask your times how many times you have elevated barbaric jews like Moses and Jesus who would be arrested for their folly if they tried their actions today
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
teeo:

Just listen to yourself, foreign religion. What the is atheism, is it a local way of life. Believe in what you do, my piece is just to tell you what is better.

Atheism cant be foriegn. It is human.

Thank god that there are nigerian atheists here that came to be atheists by themselves in Nigeria.

Even my grandma was an atheist/agnostic. She was from a pagan background and she said that she never believed in their magical nonsense, she only had time for her family.
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by plaetton: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
musKeeto:

Lol.
Man, you are on steriods today.
But yes, Imagine owning an entire universe all to yourself, and then fretting over the attention of puny humans.
Its comparable to an emperor having a low self-esteem because the bacteria in his faeces are not giving him enough attention.

3 Likes

Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by plaetton: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
musKeeto: I used to think GOD was NOT REAL, until I had a vision about hell...

Red, sticky with cooked flesh floating, the bowl of peppersoup and cow meat was handed over to me. I had heard stories about this scary place, but never heard about the chef.

The following was a conversation I had with him..

@Satan: We didn't get to hear your version. What really happened?

Lucifer: You see I was king of heaven, then Yahweh and Gabriel conspired against me. They kicked me out. Of course, I was the one who planted the tree. I always knew Yahweh had their eyes on my throne. So like a good programmer, I put a backdoor in the garden, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Yahweh was scared when he found out. He tried uprooting the tree, but of course that was impossible.. He knew that if mankind ever knew the truth, they wouldn't worship Him. Why do you think He rules by fear? Look at the number of people
He destroyed in the Old Testament... how many did I kill? So I possessed a snake (by the way, forget those stories, snakes never had legs, I created them to slide) and told Eve the truth. Then she told Adam, and Yahweh was very displeased.. In His wrath, He cursed the snake and mankind. He couldn't curse me.Ever since then, mankind have tried to serve me, by chasing knowledge and freedom, yet Yahweh has always kept punishing them.. Jelosi go kill am...

Me: but Satan, na wa o.. which kain yarns be dis? Truly, you be deceiver..

Satan: you say... no be yahweh dey do all the evil wey dey this world, when im finish una go come blame me? See, I sabi speak Pidgin. According to Yahweh, all languages commot because people been dey build tower of Babel.. lie lie man.. So even pidgin (better warri broken) start on top TOWER matter? lwkmd.. Anyways, make I saturate you with a few verses from your Bible.

Even im pikin wey try beta pass am small, still get small of im papa character..

me: , stop stop e don do.. *hails fela, hitler, michael jackson, all the catholic priests, all the sinning christians, nigerian politicians, oledepo, adeboye... plus all my african ancestors wey no hear abt Jesus...*

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND...

Yahweh's on the winning side. He's not GOOD/EVIL.. He WON.. that's all that matters.. atheists and bad belle ppl, i wan go heaven o... wink

Jokes apart, this is probably the closest to the truth than any chapter or version in the bible.
Infact, the bible, if you can read with a clear mind, clearly support this version.

Lucifer means the morning star, the light bringer. Light, we all know, is always associated with life, purity, knowledge and justice.
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
plaetton:

Jokes apart, this is probably the closest to the truth than any chapter or version in the bible.
Infact, the bible, if you can read with a clear mind, clearly support this version.

Lucifer means the morning star, the light bringer. Light, we all know, is always associated with life, purity, knowledge and justice.
Hmm.. just learnt something new...

Logicboy03:

Atheism cant be foriegn. It is human.

Thank god that there are nigerian atheists here that came to be atheists by themselves in Nigeria.

Even my grandma was an atheist/agnostic. She was from a pagan background and she said that she never believed in their magical nonsense, she only had time for her family.
The resident theist biologist claims 'SCIENCE' is caucasian... You don't expect these dolts to know better, do you?

Universally, most tribes had some form of religious beliefs or god. The 'belief or non-belief in a god' can not be restricted to a particular geographical area/region.
But Individual religions can be traced to their source of origin. An Indian who worships AMADIOHA can't claim he worships the god of his fathers. It's amazing. Even FROSBEL'S bible refers to him as a gentile.. who has somehow been spiritually made an Israelite.

Ephesians 2:
11 Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by plaetton: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
musKeeto:
Hmm.. just learnt something new...

The resident theist biologist claims 'SCIENCE' is caucasian... You don't expect these dolts to know better, do you?

Universally, most tribes had some form of religious beliefs or god. The 'belief or non-belief in a god' can not be restricted to a particular geographical area/region.
But Individual religions can be traced to their source of origin. An Indian who worships AMADIOHA can't claim he worships the god of his fathers. It's amazing. Even FROSBEL'S bible refers to him as a gentile.. who has somehow been spiritually made an Israelite.

Yeah! Talk about self-deprecation, the lowest form of self-esteem and inferiority complex
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
Local champions and African atheist wannabes , lol.
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel: Local champions and African atheist wannabes , lol.
Yahweh slave and Mary Magdalene wannabes..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? / Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.