Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? (9668 Views)

20 Celebrities Endorsing Obama Or Romney On Social Media / Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Nairaland Polls: Vote For Obama Or Mc Cain Here! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by blackmann(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
chidyke77: read the post again b4 making an unnecessary remark.

I go wt R.

And hw does my remark affect u?
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by BashMe1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
ROMNEY ROMNEY ROMNEY ALL D WAY....
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Callotti: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nigerians na waya!
From Obama to Romney!
Oya! First thing tomorrow, I am heading to the polls!
My husband dey vessssssss with me gaaaaaan!
Poor immigrant Igbotic nigger!
What does he knoweth but the dude is BLACK with a Kenyan Papa? Typical Nigerian mu-mu!!!!
Anuofia!!!!

I go give am bobby suck when eim begin to cry on Wednesday morrrrin'!

Mu Che Che Che Che Che

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Ignatio(m): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
How will these affect the price of garri, fuel and flood victims in Nigeria?
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Knaruto(m): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
f*****ck u all that support that God damned Romney. Romney is incompetent and will draw U.S:A back. And u people should stop wasting ya time. There aint anything that will make him beat the President Obama.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by misreal(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can only vote for God kingdom

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Kx: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by TableLeg(m): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
Obomo
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
life_style: Please can you add poll ?.. undecided
nice one,i thought about it but after considering some nairalanders would be using phones in browsing,i settled for replies alone.pls bear with me
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by DrUloma: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
HR Manager: For the sake of continuity, Obama; after watching the debates, it is clear that Romney really does not have what it takes. Good and intelligent a man he may be, he does not seem to understand that running a company and running a country are two ENTIRELY different things! Plus the guy shoots before he aims. I have lost count how many times he's goofed. Also, why on earth would anyone want to vote for the party that put America in the mess it is in, in the first place?
FYI, for those who say they would vote for Romney because of religion and Obama being linked to Illuminati and such, Romney is NOT a Christian. He practices Mormonism and there are many beliefs they have that are not scriptural(I have researched this). He may be the less of two evils but I really don't believe he is the answer to America's problem. In fact neither candidates are the answer to America's problem.
America is under divine judgement and until they repent, they will NEVER return to their glory days! This was a country sold out to God by their fore-fathers...then they decide to kick God out in 1962 with their so-called "Separation of church and state" plus allowing even encouraging same sex marriage. They fail to realise that their greatness is attributed to their covenant with God...they have become too self-sufficient, taking liberty for licence.
They can continue to deceive themselves, I say it again, NO REPENTANCE, NO RESTORATION! period!
I totally agree wit u
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by nipeks001(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
zinosleek: Obama is a weak president so if I have a choice I go for Romney. Obama tenure has given room for breeding of terrorist, d likes of BH and those in Mali just to mention a few and we have seen a lot of unrest in d globe. USA is world power and they need somebody who can exert this power.
Na wa 4 pple o.Wetin concern obama with Nigeria's BH problem or that of mali

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
Enough of obama! He z just deceiving americans with his impressive speeches.i like it when i hear the name ROMNEY.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Damitism: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney all the way! You rememba obama said he will ENFORCE the 'microchips' next year by march. That can occur IF only he won! Who want 'MARC of the BEAST'?

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
ItsModella: Obama. He has not exactly been a strong President but I'll pick him over Romney. Romney's economic plans are weak and he contradicts himself every flippin' time.
i agree totally,Romney contradicts himself most times
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by subzero2(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney? Is he Rooney's father
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
acidosis™:
HE is an agent of darkness.. he is under the auspices of illuminati & other demonic authorities. He is a channel of 666 - the mark of the beast.

*I didn't mention his name..but am sure you know him.. and the fact that you know him makes 'it' true..

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney is an elitist that is completely out of touch with the middle class. I will score Obama above average (he certainly isn't one of the greatest presidents) but he is better than Romney.

Romney will be another Bush that will start senseless wars. Absolutely no foreign policy experience and his uttereances about Russia brings back memories of the cold war. People are shouting about high unemplyment, I need to remind you it was over 9% when Obama became president so give him some credit.

And for those complaining about Obamacare. They must be elitist doctors who now have to treat and cure patients before getting paid. No more free lunch for you doctors. Anyway vote in Romney and he will fire all of you. The guys just loves firing people.

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by God2man(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
HR Manager: For the sake of continuity, Obama; after watching the debates, it is clear that Romney really does not have what it takes. Good and intelligent a man he may be, he does not seem to understand that running a company and running a country are two ENTIRELY different things! Plus the guy shoots before he aims. I have lost count how many times he's goofed. Also, why on earth would anyone want to vote for the party that put America in the mess it is in, in the first place?
FYI, for those who say they would vote for Romney because of religion and Obama being linked to Illuminati and such, Romney is NOT a Christian. He practices Mormonism and there are many beliefs they have that are not scriptural(I have researched this). He may be the less of two evils but I really don't believe he is the answer to America's problem. In fact neither candidates are the answer to America's problem.
America is under divine judgement and until they repent, they will NEVER return to their glory days! This was a country sold out to God by their fore-fathers...then they decide to kick God out in 1962 with their so-called "Separation of church and state" plus allowing even encouraging same sex marriage. They fail to realise that their greatness is attributed to their covenant with God...they have become too self-sufficient, taking liberty for licence.
They can continue to deceive themselves, I say it again, NO REPENTANCE, NO RESTORATION! period!
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by lexluthur007(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
who care,we have much problms to dealt wit in naija.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by plaetton: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
EdwinB1: Am in support of the white dude called ROMNEY....i think he lead America back to its lost Glory..

And when did America lose this glory?

An out-of-touch,multiple personality, lying , war-mongering, voodoo economics republican to lead America back to its lost glory?
What a big whopper.
Americans are not buying that whopper.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by kemoolala: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
whatever!!!
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by buchibabe: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
D devil I know is beta dan d angel I dnt. So Obama all d way
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Akposkool(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
Since we in Naija cant vote,this topic is baseless.mtcheew,witch USA
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by lifestyle1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
binger: nice one,i thought about it but after considering some nairalanders would be using phones in browsing,i settled for replies alone.pls bear with me

And at the end of the voting, how do we count the votes ? undecided
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by israel007: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
we haven't removed the log in our eyes we are trying to take out the 'dust' on someone else's eyelid.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by lobeski: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by kemoolala: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
eva_tee: Osama!!

Osama ko! Bin laden ni! see ur mouth shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by sunnyp1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
Im D'banj but my american fans call Dbanjinati cheesy grin cool
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by manny4life(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
[size=20pt]OBAMA [/size]

Like him, hate him--- He's coming back for another four years grin grin grin
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
I no trust both of them as i no trust naija politicians
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Suchie(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
Obama all da way....just voted for him
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by BashMe1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
ROMNEY!

Ghana Has One Of The Worst Economies In The World. (forbes List) / Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates / Somalia Should Leave The African Union