Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers (8743 Views)

Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by iamswizz(m): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2012
Many of my female friends come crying to me on how their boyfriends phucked and dumped them..... i thought women are now wise.... do these things still happen?
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by DExplorer1: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2012
...because most men changes with the weather; only few are standing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by k2039: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2012
Very simple,it's because they think with their heart rather than their brain.

Another posibility is just that they are plain s*tupid(Stupidity is seeing the obvious but choosing to believe the lies.Atimes they know they are being decieved by liars,but they just cant help their stupidity.)

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Rhymez(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2012
iamswizz: Many of my female friends come crying to me on how their boyfriends phucked and dumped them..... i thought women are now wise.... do these things still happen?
I am consoling a female friend of mine right now as we speak who just got dumped.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by vivianc(f): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2012
k2039: Very simple,it's because they think with their heart rather than their brain.

Another posibility is just that they are plain s*tupid(Stupidity is seeing the obvious but choosing to believe the lies.Atimes they know they are being decieved by liars,but they just cant help their stupidity.)

Let's stop being theoretical for once! There is no way one will be in love and still think with his/her head all the time!

Falling in love is a risk worth taking...........and there is no rule that says whoever you love must love you right back.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by dmcdad: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2012
Plain and simple... Because they go into relationships for the wrong reasons. And if you dont have the right reasons for going into a relationship, how do you expect to find the right person for it..? If you dont know where you are going, people will lead you to where they are going. They also look at the wrong places.

Secondly, most of them just choose to be plain dummies and no matter what happens to them, they will always fall prey to these guyz. Every gurl needs to spell out what they want out of a relationship, and wait for the guyz with such attributes or whatever it is they crave for in a guy.

Matter of fact, alot of gurls will keep crying from time to time cos they just won't learn with their FISHBRAINS... I just wish say most gurlz get sense pass as them get now cuz boiz wont stop splattering their hearts...

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by k2039: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Let's stop being theoretical for once! There is no way one will be in love and still think with his/her head all the time!

Falling in love is a risk worth taking...........and there is no rule that says whoever you love must love you right back.

OP,here you have your answer,more reason why heartbreaks will continue(most of them lack proactiveness).
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by k2039: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
dmcdad: Plain and simple... Because they go into relationships for the wrong reasons. And if you dont have the right reasons for going into a relationship, how do you expect to find the right person for it..? If you dont know where you are going, people will lead you to where they are going. They also look at the wrong places.

Secondly, most of them just choose to be plain dummies and no matter what happens to them, they will always fall prey to these guyz. Every gurl needs to spell out what they want out of a relationship, and wait for the guyz with such attributes or whatever it is they crave for in a guy.

Matter of fact, alot of gurls will keep crying from time to time cos they just won't learn with their FISHBRAINS... I just wish say most gurlz get sense pass as them get now cuz boiz wont stop splattering their hearts...

Your comment made 100% sense
I just ordered some beer for you,it will arrive in no time in your apartment.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by vivianc(f): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
dmcdad: Plain and simple... Because they go into relationships for the wrong reasons. And if you dont have the right reasons for going into a relationship, how do you expect to find the right person for it..? If you dont know where you are going, people will lead you to where they are going. They also look at the wrong places.

Fallacy!

Are you trying to tell me that most people who got their hearts broken went into a relationship for the wrong reasons? This is myopic!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by goofie: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
i dont think its becos dey enter the relationship 4 d wrong reason. i think its because dey refuse to use d former as a yardstick for the latter.

u dont want to judge d new person by d mistakes of d last person.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by jmoore(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
iamswizz: Many of my female friends come crying to me on how their boyfriends phucked and dumped them..... i thought women are now wise.... do these things still happen?

Having premarital sex is the beginning of getting used and dumped. Until they learn to say no to premarital sex the cycle continues.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by yuzedo: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
Because We don't die, we multiply! wink cool
Yuzedo = Great Playa with Money wey dey give Dangote Nightmares! grin
p.s. I love Shollypopz, my sweerie! kiss She fell for me tho amma Playa! angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Siga: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
Na only women dey get dem hearts smashed? How about men....many ladies sc.rew up guys nowadays....several cases of I spent everything I had on her and she still ran away with money miss-road politician....I beg, OP...it goes both ways ooo....talking from f.ucking experience...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Detonatorrex(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
probably cos guys are smatter lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Bisjosh(f): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
jmoore:

Having premarital sex is the beginning of getting used and dumped. Until they learn to say no to premarital sex the cycle continues.

A plate of pounded yam for u grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by yuzedo: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
Vivian Chinaza, wassap swerry? Wanna go out and get some soda, suya & Recharge Card? Be nice to me, i will spoyel u.. Like oyel. kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by megxo(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
jmoore:

gbam!
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by MrLee(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
cus there is a hole in them that men fall in fill the place after some time they jump out of the hole and run and leave the hole empty

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by megxo(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
som hw sha, bt dis girls nowadays de compete 4 "babe with most ex" so leave em...

we'll go 'TAIO CRUZ' on em..... grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Okijajuju1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
jmoore:

The award for the dumbest reply goes to ^^^^^

What percentage of marriages were formed on 'no pre-marital sex'?!

Heartbreak has nothing to do with pre-marital sex..

Two strangers see each other, lust after each other, get attracted to each other, date each other, (with or without sex) start to see each other for whom they really are, Habits, attitude, temprament, character, likes, dislikes, mannerisms, hygiene, fashion, intelligence level, faith, compatibility, e.t.c.. thats when the decision to stay or leave is made..

Most relationships break-up because it just wasnt meant to be.. Wether you f`uck him or not, if your attitude stinks, or he isnt just feeling you like he thought he was, best believe you will get dumped..

Not everyone you date that you will marry... SIMPLE!! So as long as there is life, heartbreaks will continue to occur..

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by anintia(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
they will always fall na, men own the game
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by lovingsoul(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
Bisjosh:

A plate of pounded yam for u grin wink

You are on point, like point and kill.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by UNIQUEWELL: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2012

AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END!
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by iamswizz(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
Siga: Na only women dey get dem hearts smashed? How about men....many ladies sc.rew up guys nowadays....several cases of I spent everything I had on her and she still ran away with money miss-road politician....I beg, OP...it goes both ways ooo....talking from f.ucking experience...
But you know it happens to girls more..
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
yuzedo: Because We don't die, we multiply! wink cool
Yuzedo = Great Playa with Money wey dey give Dangote Nightmares! grin wink
p.s. I love Shollypopz, my sweerie! kiss She fell for me tho amma Playa! angry
lol, I'm a better playa!
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by yuzedo: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, I'm a better playa!

Oh yea? Ok so wuz yo numba? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
yuzedo:

Oh yea? Ok so wuz yo numba? undecided
615-***-**** wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
The heart of man is desperately wicked ; man I mean, women involved
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Frankiedu(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
grin tongue some of them act ignorantly and to say the least foolish, knowing they'll be dumped but would want to be a victim...
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by femmy2010(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
They fail to see deceiving glitters.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by freecocoa(f): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
So every relationship now has to lead to marriage or what?
So people can no longer fall in and out of love? Hian o.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Okijajuju1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
freecocoa: So every relationship now has to lead to marriage or what?
So people can no longer fall in or out of love? Hian o.

Nne I wonder o!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions / Why Do Guys Like Sex So Much? / Why Are Ladies Referred To As Olosho When They Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.