Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ (48836 Views)

Nigerian Millionaires On The Rise / What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? / Top 10 Nigerian Brands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by jide4lagos(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2012
?
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Lilprocess(m): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2012
This list is surely drafted by a tribalist so you mean of all does multi-billionaires in hausaland non of them make the list,this is unbealivable,unacceptable and also impossible
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by ifyeky(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: Does anyone know where I can get Cycling protective Helmets for my Team? I want to buy them today. Sorry for derailing the Topic

Meet me I can provide dem for u @ a cheap rate
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by femmy2010(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2012
Oil and Oil support services all the way.
Good that the subsidy been paid is making a "selected few people" multi Millionaires.
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Nuzo1(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2012
nyere84: @op, abeg, are they still single?? As in bachelor?? Do u ve their contacts, like fone num?? If u ve it, just inbox it asap. ** off to dress seductively**

Instead of sitting on your fat lazy ass and typing half text like a primary school pupil.....you better go and join your mates and do what they do in Abuja.
You might be lucky to have Author Eze's grandson do BDSM on you for one night. shocked

5 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by geeez: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: Does anyone know where I can get Cycling protective Helmets for my Team? I want to buy them today. Sorry for derailing the Topic

If you're in Lagos, you want visit Game at the Palms Mall. They've got loads of them
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by anonimi: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2012
How many foundations doing meaningful philantropic work are these people involved in
Are they just content being local champions in the midst of overwhelming poverty as reflected in Nigeria's ranking (156 out of 187 countries)for Human Development Index:

Source

What have they done for the primary & secondary schools as well as universities in Nigeria that gave them the foundational knowledge to acquire wealth
They may think they are set apart from their fellow compatriots BUT to non-Nigerians they remain part of the vast disorderliness that is our country.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by omega7ky: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2012
Lilprocess: This list is surely drafted by a tribalist so you mean of all does multi-billionaires in hausaland non of them make the list,this is unbealivable,unacceptable and also impossible
Yo are right.....In the North you can must talk of Gen Aliu Gusau,TY Danjuma and the rest....
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Eneze1(f): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2012
the list is not complete cos my name is yet to be there grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by 5much(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2012
i noticed all this pple have one thing or d other to do with oil.oil money good o.
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by anonimi: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2012
femmy2010: Oil and Oil support services all the way.
Good that the subsidy been paid is making a "selected few people" multi Millionaires.

Are you serious about the above
Subsidies making some very few rich while the citizens buy expensive fuel and roads, hospitals, universities cannot be maintained, rehabilitated and new ones built?
No wonder the black race is at the bottom of the world even Haiti that is in the western hemisphere!
Yet we [size=15pt]blame leaders[/size] for our backwardness and the white colonialists shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by jamp: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2012
Why is my name and Seun name not on the list.

I will set up a committee to look into this
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2012
Knew 7 of them before.

I don't know why they named Dele Fajemirokun, Arthur Eze, Ade Ojo 'millionaires you've probably never heard of' when we have known Dele Fajemirokun for more than 15 years and Arthur Eze even longer
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Lilprocess(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2012
omega7ky: Yo are right.....In the North you can must talk of Gen Aliu Gusau,TY Danjuma and the rest....
comfirm i entirely agree with you
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Sedar(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2012
omega7ky: Yo are right.....In the North you can must talk of Gen Aliu Gusau,TY Danjuma and the rest....

Mostly what they have in northern states are politician all this people you just mentioned are politician.

Though we have them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by TableLeg(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2012
dejiswaggs: My God, Please Make Me Too A Billionaire!
God alone won't make you one ... Get the hell out of that cyber cafe and start working extra hard!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Emmy9ite(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2012
Nice list there @forbes, my name will make the list of world richest men soon. I will become the first Nigerian to top that list.
Just as someone noted, this guys should reinvest into areas that affect the 'average man' like education, real estate, agriculture e.t.c, only then would they be able to make billions more. I just hope the list is about their net worths and not what they have in their bank accounts.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Hunkyimage(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2012
nyere84: @op, abeg, are they still single?? As in bachelor?? Do u ve their contacts, like fone num?? If u ve it, just inbox it asap. ** off to dress seductively**

akpara-inoh,remember 2 wear high heels also chew bubble gum-o... Gudt-luck 2 ur quest(Lwmmda!)
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by TableLeg(m): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2012
So if 1.5% is worth around $60million in Zenith, then Zenith is valued at $4billion shocked shocked shocked shocked ... That can't be right at all!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by TableLeg(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2012
Emmy9ite: Nice list there @forbes, my name will make the list of world richest men soon. I will become the first Nigerian to top that list.
Just as someone noted, this guys should reinvest into areas that affect the 'average man' like education, real estate, agriculture e.t.c, only then would they be able to make billions more. I just hope the list is about their net worths and not what they have in their bank accounts.
Mouth alone won't do it for you .. Get your as/s out here and graft seriously .... it is not beans!
People who sit down on the internet and talk too much nonsense about wanting to be rich usually end up in penury ... no beef dude! undecided
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by takedat(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2012
Kola Aluko is a front for Diezani while Jide Omokore is a big crook and a kingpin amongst the cabal in the oil and gas industry
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by ogochukwunasa1: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2012
Table Leg :

God alone won't make you one ... Get the hell out of that cyber cafe and start working extra hard!
work is nt money my friend.brain is

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Hunkyimage(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2012
Nuzo':

Instead of sitting on your fat lazy ass and typing half text like a primary school pupil.....you better go and join your mates and do what they do in Abuja.
You might be lucky to have Author Eze's grandson do BDSM on you for one night. shocked

She just reminded me of dat saying dat behind every successfull man... Lol!
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2012
Good counsel Word for all
Table Leg :

Mouth alone won't do it for you .. Get your as/s out here and graft seriously .... it is not beans!
People who sit down on the internet and talk too much nonsense about wanting to be rich usually end up in penury ... no beef dude! undecided
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2012
Lilprocess: This list is surely drafted by a tribalist so you mean of all does multi-billionaires in hausaland non of them make the list,this is unbealivable,unacceptable and also impossible

They are all government contractors and political rogues
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by ACM10: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2012
[size=15pt]The list screams of:[/size]

[size=20pt]Government patronage![/size]

[size=25pt]Government patronage!![/size]

[size=30pt]Government patronage!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2012
jamp: Why is my name and Seun name not on the list.

I will set up a committee to look into this
Is seun a millonaire in Naira? If yes pls explain.
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by IleIfe2(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2012
In other countries, these people and their companies will be called "Government linked Company" or "crony Business Man". These special people enjoy import waivers and get all sort of contract from their bosses or business partners who are politicians. There is nothing to be ashamed of, it happens.
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by IleIfe2(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2012
This post has been Hidden
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Dee60: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2012
Guesswork, all guesswork....

Even the wealthiest man in Africa is not listed...

Where are the Adenugas, the Odogwus, the Ovias, Subomi Baloguns, Otedolas, Bamanga Tukurs.....etc
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by princeFAD: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2012
The answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.