Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Jennifer Hudson Unveils Stunning New Hairdo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Jennifer Hudson Unveils Stunning New Hairdo (1759 Views)

Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? / Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Hudson: Who Wore It Better? / Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

Jennifer Hudson Unveils Stunning New Hairdo by mitchyy(f): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
She normally wears her long hair straight, but Jennifer Hudson decided to tune up her style, at least for one night. The singer and actress unveiled a stunning new curly look on Saturday night at a gala in Paradise Island, Bahamas.

The 31-year-old was a complete knockout with her hair styled in a pompadour look with tight curls on top, and a long ponytail in back.

She completed the look with smokey eyes and wore high heeled black booties.

More stunning photos here......

http://gistville.com/2012/11/the-curls-have-it-jennifer-hudson-unveils-stunning-new-hairdo/

Re: Jennifer Hudson Unveils Stunning New Hairdo by tjskii(f): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mschhew but therz nothin stunning bout this hairdo,she just looks very drab and lacklustre undecided
Re: Jennifer Hudson Unveils Stunning New Hairdo by kandiikane(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
LOL
Re: Jennifer Hudson Unveils Stunning New Hairdo by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
Reminds me of the 18th century wigs
Re: Jennifer Hudson Unveils Stunning New Hairdo by mitchyy(f): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Reminds me of the 18th century wigs

You ladies are mean o. Lol
Re: Jennifer Hudson Unveils Stunning New Hairdo by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
As I read the description of the hairstyle, I was already imagining out BEAUTIFUL the style would look, only for me to scroll down and see the pix; mehn, I was disappointed.

There is no 'wow' factor about her hair jare. The media can blow things out of proportion sha.
Re: Jennifer Hudson Unveils Stunning New Hairdo by Cherish100(f): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
There's nothing special about the hair. Besides, she looks so dry, skinny and pale. I prefer her former plumpy look. Then she looked much more attractive and healthy, fleshy and all. Now she's so skinny and looks twice older. Please Jennifer, EAT! These diets are doing you more harm than good.
Re: Jennifer Hudson Unveils Stunning New Hairdo by segunsd: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
ferhyntorlah: As I read the description of the hairstyle, I was already imagining out BEAUTIFUL the style would look, only for me to scroll down and see the pix; mehn, I was disappointed.

There is no 'wow' factor about her hair jare. The media can blow things out of proportion sha.
Lol. Nor vex. There are other pictures that showed the hairstyle from various sides now. You can check smiley

Man Jumps To His Death After Girlfriend Insists On Bying More Shoes / 건대업소추천∥건대안마[]OPDAISO닷컴[]의정부마사지, 노원핸플오피다이소 / Buy Your Good's Here