Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? (11333 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / When Is A Man Old Enough To Marry? / Life At 30 When You're Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Souljaboi1: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
clemz85: am i doing her favor or what shud i do?

i gat a clear view dat she luvs me. but i dun beliv in so calld luv, she meks thins dull 4me,
i'm not apparently hapi wit her, i see's her contrary to my kinda person. but come if, how com we'v lastd almost 2yrs now?
ok, i've told her 1on1 providn clear reasons y we hv 2 opt out, she accepts but cudnt.

now i am afraid to hurt her so i tekz her call, while havin gud number of new friends to her notice
but she does nt care, i pretendd cheatn on her but she remaind unshaked, i once became harsh 2 her, she conqered it,
even my new friend hu dearlly lyk me stil intercedes 4 her
whatz goin on? how can i end it

I'm not criticizing your use of abbreviations, but please make your words readable.

Thank you for not being annoyed. smiley

3 Likes

Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by AkinDavid2: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
clemz85: am i doing her favor or what shud i do?

i gat a clear view dat she luvs me. but i dun beliv in so calld luv, she meks thins dull 4me,
i'm not apparently hapi wit her, i see's her contrary to my kinda person. but come if, how com we'v lastd almost 2yrs now?
ok, i've told her 1on1 providn clear reasons y we hv 2 opt out, she accepts but cudnt.

now i am afraid to hurt her so i tekz her call, while havin gud number of new friends to her notice
but she does nt care, i pretendd cheatn on her but she remaind unshaked, i once became harsh 2 her, she conqered it,
even my new friend hu dearlly lyk me stil intercedes 4 her
whatz goin on? how can i end it

Shoot yourself grin
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Dextra(f): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
Is it an obligation to get married? Until I find the man who makes my heart beats faster!!! I will never be too old to marry.
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by lizzy74: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
Waiting on God and for d guy who is ready and not scared of maariage
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by benz33(m): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
obimind:
Jst hav hope. Ur miracle is on the way. U never can tell. It can start from dis topic. I luv the way u described urself.

Thank You so much. I personally believe that friendship and anything can start anywhere, the Internet is not different from the Church, School, Bus/Stop,Party, street. It depends on the way you see it. If we can close business deals via the Internet then we should be ready to start relationships here too, thats if its handled with some level of Maturity and Understand. Its not every Internet relationship that ends up becoming a Sex Deal, anyway since both parties would still have to see eachother one-on-one and make their qualities known...But me i no sabi pretend sha..no be say girls no full my area them plenty and i dont really need an AGBANI GAREGO or the most beautiful gal in Nigeria, but the ones wey dey my area too dey pretend or make i say the ones wey i dey see and na ATM Husband dem dey look for, no be say person no fit give from the little one is making . But i think building together matters and it should be a SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP and nt a PARASITIC ONE...Thank You friendsssssssssssssss
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Splendblex(f): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
illitrate: I dey look for virgin. grin grin grin
U BE VIRGIN

3 Likes

Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
I'm ready 4 marriage. Add 292719F7 to find out more. (Ladies only)
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Splendblex(f): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
megxo: breakfast........garri (no sugar)

lunch............mountain dew n agege bread

dinner...........akamu n akara

N E GOES ON ROUND D CIRCLE.

HU GO MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no worry, u go get wife
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by AK481(m): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
imarena: Guys are scared of commitment. I nid a man!
U no see that guy wey dey do advert? Abi u no want make him chop pomo waka.

Honestly baby,I also need a gal,shey u fine? If yes then I ll supply u my email address. U ll be suprise to know that I m among those forbes listed unknown millionaires.
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Ehijess(f): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
Groom
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by thorpido(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
Eze Promoe: Abeg Yorubas wetin be the meaning of 'Oniranu jatijati'
Useless philanderer.

1 Like

Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
snthesis:
u don call am shey tongue
I no dey find husband. Na husband dey find me cool
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
Czar-Chris:

well hon, I ain't bragging, i just wanted to sight a personally experience on the attitude of Nigerian girl towards dudes by assessing their financial capability. Sorry if i touched a sensitive topic that hits you wrongly.
No qualms. Kiss, hug and make up? tongue grin
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Ishilove: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
AK 48:
U no see that guy wey dey do advert? Abi u no want make him chop pomo waka.

Honestly baby,I also need a gal,shey u fine? If yes then I ll supply u my email address. U ll be suprise to know that I m among those forbes listed unknown millionaires.
Internet millionaires plenty for NL sha undecided
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
I don't get it. Is it that all the guys advertising don't know how to walk up to a lady and toast?undecided I have a feeling they just want to sample the 'bunda' and walk away when they are done sampling. angry
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by steffans(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
profstar: Am yet to marry becos my girl is not ready, isn't that a good excuse

I hope no be. Say na one guy dey servc her. 4 one side..wen she is ready..na wedding card she go bring. 4 u...of her wedding!!!!#justsaying
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by dokunbam(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
illitrate: I dey look for virgin. grin grin grin

Continue the search u will see
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by dokunbam(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
miss right where are you?
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by deaconfrost: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
candieangel12:

It's secure not secared.
You're welcome grin
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Sprumbaba: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
If not to say MO Lokan (I get heart), the bill wey Madam show for upcoming December,(Had it been dem don show me for dream before I marry)no go make bachelor marry.
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
nizelgirl: I think some people are scared of responsibity especially the guys
Shut the fvck up! You would be the first person to call him half a man and blahblahblah if he didn't meet up to your endless shitty demands and expectations!

1 Like

Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 08, 2012
Emotionally not ready
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by AmakaG29(f): 1:55am On Nov 08, 2012
I'm still in school and when I'm finished I'll need stability in my career. Also, I'm in no rush. By the grace of God, these few years will pale to the many to come.
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by wonderiyke(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2012
aweleokolo: For me I'd say its a question of the right person. I don't want to be one of those people driven by the clock.

Marriage is a commitment I will make before my God. I want to be sure that I mean it when I say "I do"...not just saying it because its something I am "ripe" for...

You make so much sense...just echoed my take on the matter...
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by DrUloma: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2012
Czar-Chris:
To make tins clear, 1st of all i don't believe in love.
Am not looking for love, am looking for a friend, a companion, a confidant, an advicer, a lady that can contribute meaningfully to my dreams, goals and target(most ladies are intimidated by me, i don't know why) i need someone that can look me in the face and tell me am wrong when my ego has taken over. But the sad thing is that our ladies are for the highest bidder. I was once just ok, then i sudden became broke, come see where girls the run for their life. Am 1000times now better than before, now i don't even need to talk much the dough talks for me. So am still kinda searching. Most girls in Nigeria are just too shallow
U are yet to find a nice girl....evn doe most babes r looking for comfort,a babe whose got her career and her job/business goin well for her isnt going to br looking for all dt cos she sef dey hustle on her own,d babes u r referin to r all those chewing gum babes who cnt work for themselves!
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by CzarChris(m): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dr Uloma:
U are yet to find a nice girl....evn doe most babes r looking for comfort,a babe whose got her career and her job/business goin well for her isnt going to br looking for all dt cos she sef dey hustle on her own,d babes u r referin to r all those chewing gum babes who cnt work for themselves!

Please forgive me for being blunt, i believe i speak the mind of most guys here. I honestly don't mean to be derogatory to the ladies, but the truth hurts. Most girls that have gotten good careers/jobs or business are probably ages 28 and above. We all know for a young lady to have gotten to that level, a lot of autographs must have been crested on the oil well, not to talk of the shoulder to shoulder claim to equal rights by the two individuals. Well either way guys, God help us, cos in today's world, only he can.
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Ilumire: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2012
The Question is a very good one, and what I can see on this is the fact that people don't even believe themselves talk less of believing God. people put things on issue of chances, capability and what they can see. I am not blaming anybody for this, since that is the plan and its working.
Let us come to think of it If your parent said go ahead and win the competition and you will see what I will do for you- How many are ready to go ahead and give it all they had? What is really God Goodness is it car, money or House? Let everybody think.
God said "He who seek a wife seek a Good Thing, and Obtain Favour from the lord" The conditional statement here is If you seek a wife- Then you seek a good thing that is God definition for wife(women) and if you are either married or not and you decide to give your own woman another definition that is YOU. The creator have said HIS own WOMEN ARE GOOD.
The next one from the statement "....and obtain favour from the Lord" and is a conjunction and what does this tells us If you have the good thing as commanded then you will have THE FAVOUR, that is put simple marry and do not fornicate, and you will receive GOD's favour on you. whether you have a job or not, house or not, car or not and for the fact that you are not lazy, be open to the woman you love and get married.
What will want God's favour or God's anger. Marriage = Favor. Fornication and Adultery = Punishment
Marriage its not about how much I spend or what I wear or who was there its simply an agreement between the two family, the concerned and the 3 or 2 people to serve as witness or how many people its required to sign at the registry?
You are afraid because you made yourself to be. Get Married and be Happy.
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by brideandgroom: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Psychologically not ready
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Shut the fvck up! You would be the first person to call him half a man and blahblahblah if he didn't meet up to your endless shitty demands and expectations!
Bros, why the aggression?? Shuuuuuu undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Women Always Ungrateful? / Letting Your 4-Year-Old Son Live As A Girl... / Christmas Gift Hampers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.