Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Will batch C corpers truly serve in yobe and maiduguri - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Will batch C corpers truly serve in yobe and maiduguri (1662 Views)

2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today / Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will batch C corpers truly serve in yobe and maiduguri by Tmany(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
Got my call up letter and was posted to yobe, but to report for orientation camp at nysc camp in nasarawa state on
the 28th of november 2012.
got to know same thing happened to batch B corpers posted to yobe.
is it true that no one is serving in yobe and
maiduguri for this 2012 batch c ?
is it true that corpers posted to maiduguri and yobe after their camp in benue and nasarawa
will get to redeploy to state of their choice ?
Re: Will batch C corpers truly serve in yobe and maiduguri by scteverest: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
I heard so too bro.i was posted to yobe too.are u on BBM?
Re: Will batch C corpers truly serve in yobe and maiduguri by Tmany(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
scteverest: I heard so too bro.i was posted to yobe too.are u on BBM?
No but can add me on whatapp 080
if its true will be very happy o cause already thinking about rejection
Re: Will batch C corpers truly serve in yobe and maiduguri by Tmany(m): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
think will start to prepare for remobilisation for next year can't go to yobe for nysc that pure madness
they can't protect us at the nysc camp in yobe state but expect us to serve in yobe
two or more corpers death is acceptable to them as long its not at the nysc camp in yobe state.
Re: Will batch C corpers truly serve in yobe and maiduguri by cabasaa: 1:36am On Nov 07, 2012
Tmany: think will start to prepare for remobilisation for next year can't go to yobe for nysc that pure madness
they can't protect us at the nysc camp in yobe state but expect us to serve in yobe
two or more corpers death is acceptable to them as long its not at the nysc camp in yobe state.

Am posted to yobe, and that is wat am hearing too
Re: Will batch C corpers truly serve in yobe and maiduguri by Tmany(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2012
cabasaa :

Am posted to yobe, and that is wat am hearing too
if its true then that madness that can only happen in nigeria
Am hoping a miracle happens

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Update: 2013 Batch ‘B‘ Posting / To All Batch C Where You Giving Any Daily Feeding Alawance (#500) In Camp / Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.