Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration (2867 Views)

Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu / Yoruba's Still Keep Their Deity After Being Born Again But The Igbo's Don't Why? / The Igbo's Don't Know Their Own Power ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by bilms(m): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
IGBO'S DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY BIAFRA DECLARATION,THEY ONLY CARE FOR GOOD LIFE,GOOD ROADS,QUALITY EDUCATION AND JUSTICE. I read that some people in Enugu state today declared a shadow Biafra Republic lead by a U.K/Nigerian citizen,who wished to gain cheap popularity at the expense of heating up the polity and expose some Igbo's to danger while he ran away to U.k. He even declared that his Biafra would be fighting Isreal enemies and i wonder what kind of nation is that. I have after reading the declaring interracted with my Igbo friends who made it known that Igbo's don't care about any Biafra declaration,they only care for a good life,good roads,quality education,responsible leaders,job employments and justice.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by MajeOfficial: 5:55am On Nov 06, 2012
thank you.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by bilms(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2012
angry
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by soma042(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2012
bilms: IGBO'S DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY BIAFRA DECLARATION,THEY ONLY CARE FOR GOOD LIFE,GOOD ROADS,QUALITY EDUCATION AND JUSTICE. I read that some people in Enugu state today declared a shadow Biafra Republic lead by a U.K/Nigerian citizen,who wished to gain cheap popularity at the expense of heating up the polity and expose some Igbo's to danger while he ran away to U.k. He even declared that his Biafra would be fighting Isreal enemies and i wonder what kind of nation is that. I have after reading the declaring interracted with my Igbo friends who made it known that Igbo's don't care about any Biafra declaration,they only care for a good life,good roads,quality education,responsible leaders,job employments and justice.

i can feel you bros, thank for your concern. But we children of zion here in enugu celebrated the event. So dont panic is time to leave. afterall we have been married for 52yrs nothing happen no good road{fed road}, no education,no justice{boko murder}. And here your rambling about good life bla bla.
the only answer to these pain you mension is BIAFRA.
Oge me gi vøøm nanya.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2012
bilms: IGBO'S DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY BIAFRA DECLARATION,THEY ONLY CARE FOR GOOD LIFE,GOOD ROADS,QUALITY EDUCATION AND JUSTICE. I read that some people in Enugu state today declared a shadow Biafra Republic lead by a U.K/Nigerian citizen,who wished to gain cheap popularity at the expense of heating up the polity and expose some Igbo's to danger while he ran away to U.k. He even declared that his Biafra would be fighting Isreal enemies and i wonder what kind of nation is that. I have after reading the declaring interracted with my Igbo friends who made it known that Igbo's don't care about any Biafra declaration,they only care for a good life,good roads,quality education,responsible leaders,job employments and justice.

My dear blims, please don't tell us what we care and what we don't care about, since the time is here, you will soon know what the Biafrans want
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2012
soma042: i can feel you bros, thank for your concern. But we children of zion here in enugu celebrated the event. So dont panic is time to leave. afterall we have been married for 52yrs nothing happen no good road{fed road}, no education,no justice{boko murder}. And here your rambling about good life bla bla.
the only answer to these pain you mension is BIAFRA.
Oge me gi vøøm nanya.

Lol.

If there is a war, will you fight? All of those clamoring for a Biafra must fight. It isn't by mouth and it certainly isn't from behind a keyboard that Biafra will be created. If you want Biafra, then leave NL and go and get it. That's my take.

Igbos want good roads, education, airports, etc., just as the OP stated. However, a recreation of Biafra will not bring those things overnight. Igboland suffers the same ills plaguing the rest of Nigeria. Unless we wipe corrupt officials from Igboland, I don't see Biafra being any different than Nigeria. Not unless we have trustworthy intellects rather than big-mouthed warriors as leaders. Yes, Boko Haram has targeted Christians, many of them being Igbos, but let us not forget that Igbos are robbing, kidnapping, and murdering fellow Igbos too.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by nku5: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2012
What annoys me the most is that the leader of these BZM guys lives in the UK with a UK passport

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by bilms(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2012
lol, he lives in u.k yet ask people in nigeria to fight for isreal

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Olaolufred(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2012

THESE ARE WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASKING BOTH THEIR GOVERNORS, FEDERAL GOVT AND THEIR REPRESENTATIVES FOR.
HOWEVER, THE ILLITERATES ARE BLINDLY FOLLOWING SOMEONE WHO WILL USE AND DUMP THEM IN A FEW SECONDS TIME.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS NOTE.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by 9jaIhail(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2012

Who made you Igbo spokesperson? I think you should better worry about your oudua republic or boko haramghanistan republic. We can speak for our self when the time comes.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol.

If there is a war, will you fight? All of those clamoring for a Biafra must fight. It isn't by mouth and it certainly isn't from behind a keyboard that Biafra will be created. If you want Biafra, then leave NL and go and get it. That's my take.

Igbos want good roads, education, airports, etc., just as the OP stated. However, a recreation of Biafra will not bring those things overnight. Igboland suffers the same ills plaguing the rest of Nigeria. Unless we wipe corrupt officials from Igboland, I don't see Biafra being any different than Nigeria. Not unless we have trustworthy intellects rather than big-mouthed warriors as leaders. Yes, Boko Haram has targeted Christians, many of them being Igbos, but let us not forget that Igbos are robbing, kidnapping, and murdering fellow Igbos too.
retrace your steps
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: the rubbish eze nwanyi elect of nigeria(not ndigbo) has spoken. eeediot

Happy Tuesday.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Olaolufred(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol.

Thanks for these observations.
Let me ask for the Impacts of the Following people who at one time or the other represented them in the past 13 years.
Governors: Achike Udenwa, Ihedi Ohakim,Owelle Rochas okorocha, Orji-Uzo Kalu,Theodore Orji, Chimwoke Mbadinuju, Chris Ngige,Peter Obi(1), Virgina Etiaba, Peter Obi (2),Sam Egwu, Martin Elechi,Chimaroke Nnamani and Sullivan Chime.

At National Level: SENATE PRESIDENTS; Evans Enwerem,Chuba Okadigbo, Anyim Pius, Adolf Nwabara, Ken Nnamani.
MEMBERS REPRESENTING IGBOS IN SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPS., MINISTERS FROM IGBO LAND ETC.

These people are the first to be held accountable by the people.
Have we compared the resources given to them to what is on ground as development?
Unless the North, South West, South east or south-south start asking the goverments close to them tangible questions on how their wealth is being managed,
singing dirge when no one is dead will be nonsensical.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by bilms(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
you are right
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
ogugua88:

Happy Tuesday.
retrace your steps

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by 9jaIhail(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol.

Sometimes reading your posts on issues concerned Nigeria, one may quote you to be pro Nigeria but anti igbo.Are you saying igbo's are kidnapping and killing their self's is enough reason why they should not agitate for Nation of their own when they felt cheated or injustice,hello miss Nigeria can you point out one nation without bad event or bad eggs among them?

I have come across many threads on NL you argued how to keep Nigeria one but failed many times to tell us how one Nigeria can be possible without addressing issues or grievances in the heart of many ethnic groups that comprises Nigeria.Last time you opened a thread asking people what they are doing to better Nigeria i did not comment because i realized that your one Nigeria campaign was due to misinformed about happening in Nigeria and lack of true situation on ground.I learned you reside in America canvassing how to make Nigeria workable i think you should take out time come down to Nigeria give yourself 10 years in Nigeria after that we can take you serious. If you are unbiased in heart or as a true pro one Nigeria without sentiment,have you for once asked your self why is it that there is no federal infrastructures/establishments in the eastern part of Nigeria? Is Eastern Nigeria not one of the biggest ethnic group that make's up Nigeria?

I hate when someone is try to be good outside forgetting that Igbo adage says that, ana isi na uno di mma were pou elo,meaning charity begins from home.I will allow you to deal with the questions i raised before i can come up with other questions.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by 9jaIhail(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: you are a sabotuer. You deserve to be sentenced to life imprisonment. Anu ofia

My dear brother Ogbonaikenna in as much as i respect you as one of the smart igbo man i know on this NL, i will like to disagree with you about calling her names, it is our duty to redirect her hence she lack the knowledge of true situation of things in Nigeria. She is elected as our Eze nwanyi yes we did and we are proud of her unless she misuses that important position then we can rise up and prove that we elected her and we can take it back, but remember non of us is perfect and our opinions are different. Like i said before she reside in American and might not have been to Nigeria for that reason we must try to guide her and caution her until she understand what the agony or pains of his kit and kins men is.Please for the sake of peace and tolerance let us give her our support rather than castigating her,though her utterances maybe provoking to any true son/daughter of igbo who was born and brought up in Alaigbo. She cannot be bold to tell me that she is happy that her fellow igbo bro/sis in the east cannot get work in the east where they live and studied throughout their life unless they traveled to lagos,abuja and other places where there is enough employment opportunity due to lack of federal Govt infrastructures in the east.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
9ja_I_hail: [/b]

Sometimes reading your posts on issues concerned Nigeria, one may quote you to be pro Nigeria but anti igbo.Are you saying igbo's are kidnapping and killing their self's is enough reason why they should not agitate for Nation of their own when they felt cheated or injustice,hello miss Nigeria can you point out one nation without bad event or bad eggs among them?

I have come across many threads on NL you argued how to keep Nigeria one but failed many times to tell us how one Nigeria can be possible without addressing issues or grievances in the heart of many ethnic groups that comprises Nigeria.Last time you opened a thread asking people what they are doing to better Nigeria i did not comment because i realized that your one Nigeria campaign was due to misinformed about happening in Nigeria and lack of true situation on ground.I learned you reside in America canvassing how to make Nigeria workable i think you should take out time come down to Nigeria give yourself 10 years in Nigeria after that we can take you serious. If you are unbiased in heart or as a true pro one Nigeria without sentiment,have you for once asked your self why is it that there is no federal infrastructures/establishments in the eastern part of Nigeria? Is Eastern Nigeria not one of the biggest ethnic group that make's up Nigeria?

I hate when someone is try to be good outside forgetting that Igbo adage says that, ana isi na uno di mma were pou elo,meaning charity begins from home.I will allow you to deal with the questions i raised before i can come up with other questions.
bro, when is the election tribunal sitting? We need to unearth her previous posts. She is not worthy to co lead ndigbo
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

My dear brother Ogbonaikenna in as much as i respect you as one of the smart igbo man i know on this NL, i will like to disagree with you about calling her names, it is our duty to redirect her hence she lack the knowledge of true situation of things in Nigeria. She is elected as our Eze nwanyi yes we did and we are proud of her unless she misuses position then we can rise and prove that we elect her and we can take it back but remember non of us is perfect and our opinions are different. Like i said before she reside in American and might not have been to
my apologies for the name calling. I will modify my posts
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by 9jaIhail(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: my apologies for the name calling. I will modify my posts

Thank you bro Ogbonaikenna, now you proved once again why i and many others respect your thoughts and ideas. If you can read up you will see that i quoted her and put some questions to her diplomatically and patiently waiting for her respond. One thing i noticed for sure is that she have started her one Nigeria campaign wrong.She is too eager to kill anyone that mentioned Biafra. She appeared to belong to the party of those that seek one Nigeria but preferred to sweep the injustice that filled the heart of the people under the carpet.My question is which country have ever move on or co existed peacefully without addressing their pass.Any one who is sincerely seeking for a true one Nigeria should/must first campaign for true reconciliation among the Nigerian people who you are preaching to live as one,at the end of the reconciliation compensation should go to those who have been oppressed and manipulated,those who committed those crimes in the pass should be punished and dealt with according to the strong law of the land,failing to do that we all shall remain stagnated as we are now.Never forget our new motto for our sister Ogugua and her alike is to guide them until we save them from their misinformed.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by 9jaIhail(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
Olaolufred:

Let me ask for the Impacts of the Following people who at one time or the other represented them in the past 13 years.
Governors: Achike Udenwa, Ihedi Ohakim,Owelle Rochas okorocha, Orji-Uzo Kalu,Theodore Orji, Chimwoke Mbadinuju, Chris Ngige,Peter Obi(1), Virgina Etiaba, Peter Obi (2),Sam Egwu, Martin Elechi,Chimaroke Nnamani and Sullivan Chime.

At National Level: SENATE PRESIDENTS; Evans Enwerem,Chuba Okadigbo, Anyim Pius, Adolf Nwabara, Ken Nnamani.
MEMBERS REPRESENTING IGBOS IN SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPS., MINISTERS FROM IGBO LAND ETC.

Have we compared the resources given to them to what is on ground as development?
Unless the North, South West, South east or south-south start asking the goverments close to them tangible questions on how their wealth is being managed,

Why are you so much worried about what their future will be if they leave Nigeria? why can't you allow them to deal with their future problems.Are they asking for help? Just taking paracetamol for another man fever.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by bilms(m): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
Biafra has no land,all the places occupied by those people belongs to nigeria.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by adaifeoma(f): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
bilms: Biafra has no land,all the places occupied by those people belongs to nigeria.
ewu,anambra,enugu.imo,abia and ebonyi na ur papa land.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Olaolufred(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
bilms: you are right

who is right?
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Olaolufred(m): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Why are you so much worried about what their future will be if they leave Nigeria? why can't you allow them to deal with their future problems.Are they asking for help? Just taking paracetamol for another man fever.

Sorry boss,
I have never been worried.
Just my opinion.
I actually like paracetamol.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Olaolufred(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
Olaolufred:

MEMBERS REPRESENTING IGBOS IN SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPS., MINISTERS FROM IGBO LAND ETC

They always laugh at the jobless people talking BIAFRA when they are just making their money from the country you called nothing.
Most Igbo elites don't support BIAFRA, that is the bane of success for any new struggles.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by manny4life(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
As for me and in my humble opinion, there's nothing sweeter than independence from the failure called Nigeria, nonetheless, the question remains, ARE WE READY? This is is not what Igbos need at the moment, they want it, but it's NOT a need, JUST YET. The SE in general does NOT have the economic buoyancy, nor the capital infrastructures, nor the laid down security, etc to advance that step YET. There are still internal related issues that need resolve, the SE in general IS NOT READY. Until we retrace our steps, go back to the drawing board, and do the right things, Biafra is far from coming. Like knowledge, wealth is power.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2012

Bros, I don't know how many Igbo's you interacted with (though you said they are your friends), but let me assure you that despite what your friends think, Biafra is a consciousness that is gathering momentum.

You talked about good life, roads, quality education and justice? Unfortunately, Nigeria in her present structure cannot offer these. I have a relation whose daughter was denied admission into a federal government college because she is not from a catchment area and people that scored less than her, were offered admission because they are from catchment area.
If that girl grows up to because a Biafran activist, you people will ask her for her blood.
Nigeria is a fraud! Biafra will continue to gain momentum, except we sit down now and negotiate the basis of our oneness.

Cheers.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Noiseless2: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
Usual rubbish from the usual suspect.
ogugua88:

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
Noiseless2: Usual rubbish from the usual suspect.
are we not suppose to have an election tribunal sitting before the coronation?
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by 9jaIhail(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: are we not suppose to have an election tribunal sitting before the coronation?

Bro sorry i failed to respond to your earlier question, i was in office then my attention wasn't fully here at that time. Anyway there is no specific time fixed yet for tribunal sittings but as it was stated by the Electoral commissioner Pointb during the just concluded election.Any igbo person who has appeal should table it and be rest assure that his/her case would be treated beyond his/her doubt.
Re: Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
^^^thank you bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? / Prophet Announced What 2015 Will Become / This News Coming From China Is Terrible! What’s Going On? Within A Week?? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.