Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions (21530 Views)

Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! / Event Planning Tips / Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions by Thosyne1010(f): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pls am thinking of using purple for trad and a lighter shade of burgundy for white wedding. Wat other colours can i combine for a more classy and sophisticated look.
Re: Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions by tkids: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hello, my wedding will comes up on february 2014 and up till now av nt been able to figure out d colour I want to combine for d traditional and white wedding.kindly assist me combining lastest colour,I want my wedding to be a WOW. Really counting on u. Much love.
Re: Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions by newspapers: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nice and detailed...Thanks for sharing. Saw a few other tips on http://www.makeoverarena.com/tips-to-take-the-bridal-through-her-day/
Re: Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions by sammieone(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Get Your Wedding Photography done with discounted amount in September and October. These special offer cost #80,000.00 ( Eighty Thousand Naira Only) for lagos and Abuja weddings with terms and conditions for events outside lagos and Abuja.
The Services include
*Pre-wedding photography
*Wedding images
* 12 x 24 size Photobook
* One Big frame
* soft copy picture
* picture slide with prefered music

Powered by Pazonia Media
08054036366. Yinka
BBM- 2B55A40C

1 Like

Re: Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions by jerem: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
pls what is ur advice on this d color of my suit is ash and my shirt is ficial pink and d tie gold pls will these go together ur advice plsss
Re: Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions by sassygal(f): 6:10am On Sep 03, 2015
jerem:
pls what is ur advice on this d color of my suit is ash and my shirt is ficial pink and d tie gold pls will these go together ur advice plsss

Please use a white shirt with the ash suit and fuschia pink tie #myopinion

Re: Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions by chosenpraise(f): 2:56am On Sep 13, 2015
Now open!!!
Bride of the year store opens in a grand style.
*Wedding gowns
*Bouquets and buttonaires
*Jackets and Veils
*Bridal Beads
*Reception dresses
*Aso oke
*Souvenirs etc
We cater for your bridal needs @ a stop.
The first 10 brides in September gets a free bouquet,handfan and buttonaire.
Call 08062566441 for more enquiries.
Call/WhatsApp 08030625817 to checkout our available designs and book an appointment
Visit us @ Omorilewa Shopping Complex Opp Uncle Joe, Mokola, Ibadan.
Re: Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions by prettymaxy(f): 1:07am On Oct 01, 2015
pls wat colour do u advice for my grooms dressing and den my bridal train and chief bridesmaid
our colours of d day are Burnt Orange, royal blue or navy blue , green.
Re: Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions by Bellamakeovers(f): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2015
Our services are;
 Make over ( bridal, Photo-shoot, events, fashion/runway)
 Gele tying
 Fixing of false lashes
 Sales of makeup products

Facebook page: Bella makeovers IG: @bellamakeoversabj
Phone no: 08136842857
Whatsapp: 08157981167

Re: Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions by Oreva1910(f): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Eeva fashion and events- Allow us plan your next event, making it your most memorable. Weddings •social events• souvenir ideas• contact: BBM:58DC419B, 08034566287, 09083254103.

Re: Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions by daroyal1: 3:33pm On May 09, 2016
Now officially open for business is Goldmynes PREMIUM HALL - at 6b D’alberto Road Palmgrove estate, Lagos.

The Exquisite, Stunning, Spacious, Beautiful Hall can seat 100 - 700 guests and is Fully air conditioned. Perfect for that dream Wedding, Concert & Birthday celebration. If you truly want your event to be special, then come celebrate @ Premium Hall.

Price: N250k per day
(Pa Systems & Lighting inclusive)

Goldmyne Premium Hall
For more info:
Call 0808 457 9999

Re: Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions by betty28: 3:02am On Sep 25, 2016
Kindly advice if the colour combination is ok. Couples: White n Gold. Bride's family: Cream n green. Grooms family: Yellow n green. If d colours are ok, help me wit nice decorations that will go with it. And am also planning cream n green for my bridesmaids too. I luk forward to ur response ooo abeg as my wedding is dis December. Thank u ooo
Re: Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions by Bcpump: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
email info@farmillfoods.com or call 07050929109 for premium quality spicy peanut butter for your traditional events

Re: Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions by TrustN9(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2019
I'm making an online wedding event platform that will reduce the headache that comes with wedding events and i'd love your input!

Just click below to answer 5 very short questions. It only takes 2 mins!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWugbBMJrODr5S027KeC-lk0kDa72bCTXnDpHYvWlSY4klJg/viewform

P.S - check out the bonus question if you'd like to get early access.
Re: Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions by OsbornTyler7: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Venezuelan dating sites are extremely hot. Women love to wear cool sneakers and are passionate about life. They also value family and are ready to relocate to foreign countries for the sake of their children. They are very beautiful and can help you to emphasize your status in society.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32 / Nairaland, Others Honoured At The Nigeria Customer Service Awards 2015 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.