Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? (5273 Views)

Why Do We Blame The Devil When We Are Caught Doing Wrong? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by engrtee(f): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2012
What is dis habit of accusing the devil for crimes we often commit.

The other day, a man who impregnated The daughter said IT WAS THE DEVIL FAULT.

even pastors do this.

Why?
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by k2039: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2012
Because they dont want to take responsibility for their actions

11 Likes

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2012
k2039: Because they dont want to take responsibility for their actions
Just like God..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Heatblast(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
For the same reasons why people praise god for their good deeds(if its good its god, if its bad, its the devil)

5 Likes

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Areaboy2(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
well it is human nature to a certain extent. We subconsciously attribute everything that is good to god and everything that is evil to the devil. I read a book once "the history of the devil and the idea of evil". The author focused primarily on your concern here and the concept of evil through history and civilisations. just as most guys above have noted.

Guy gets promotion at work = the lords doing
guy gets killed in a traffic collision on his way home = the devil at work.

Who then is the greater power? lol

Same reason I fear we may never get rid of organised religion undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
Becos the devil is always the cause of all bad. He is always roaming about looking for my trouble.
Mtchew..see his black nyash.
Thats how I fell down one day and I knew it was the devil.
But he will never suceed. The lord is my refugee and my fortress, in him will I trust.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Areaboy2(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
inurmind: Becos the devil is always the cause of all bad. He is always roaming about looking for my trouble.
Mtchew..see his black nyash.
Thats how I fell down one day and I knew it was the devil.
But he will never suceed. The lord is my refugee and my fortress, in him will I trust.

EPIC!!!! you made my day grin grin grin grin grin

Although I doubt the religious ones will see the satire embeded in this grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
Area_boy:

EPIC!!!! you made my day grin grin grin grin grin

Although I doubt the religious ones will see the satire embeded in this grin grin grin grin

Lol..most of them are so dumb, they would probably think I have actually converted. Malu is their second namecheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by saintvc(m): 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
engrtee: What is dis habit of acusin d devil for crimes we often comit. D other day, a man who pegnantd d daughter said IT WAS D DEVIL FAULT.even pastors do dis. Why?

even pastors .smh
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by May5(f): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
saintvc:

even pastors .smh
this is because we understand from the bible that nothing good comes from the devil
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Callotti: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
Only dumb Christians blame the Devil for the evil machinations of their confused and extremely DAFT God! kiss

Do they ever take responsibility for their actions?
Heck no!
Silly COWS!!!' grin
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by manmustwac(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
if they could deny it and plead INNOCENT they would, but since they can't the next best thing to do is to blame the devil
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by CrazyMan(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2012
The devil is the father of all lies.

The devil is the father of deceit.

The devil his the prince of this world.

So its ok to blame him when things go wrong...cos one way or the other he definitely is involved in whatever crime, sin...you commit.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
CrazyMan: The devil is the father of all lies.

The devil is the father of deceit.

The devil his the prince of this world.

So its ok to blame him when things go wrong...cos one way or the other he definitely is involved in whatever crime, sin...you commit.

okay. Well then u are a s.t.u.p.i.d, idiotic, myopic, psycho fool with no brains or will to have one. U are such an ugly diabolic vulture a.s.s.

Sorry I said those stuff, it was the devil that caused it. So u can put the blame on himcheesy

7 Likes

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by CrazyMan(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
inurmind: okay. Well then u are a s.t.u.p.i.d, idiotic, myopic, psycho fool with no brains or will to have one. U are such an ugly diabolic vuture ass.

Sorry I said those stuff, it was the devil that caused it. So u can put the blame on himcheesy
I can see clearly that the devil has gained control over your reasoning.

Resist him before he digs further into your life.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
CrazyMan:

Yes he has @madman. I can no longer think properly. Anytime I try to argue with someone, and I have no fact, I try my best to instill fear into their minds.
Even when that person has all the evidence proving him right, I close my ears and stubbornly refuse. I do as I am told without questioning. Only fools do question. Surely I am not a fool. I am a zombie. And they are quite different.

Thank u @madman, thank u for bringing me to the enlightened side of life. It feels so fulfilling and right.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by CrazyMan(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
inurmind: Yes he has @madman. I can no longer think properly. Anytime I try to argue with someone, and I have no fact, I try my best to instill fear into their minds.
Even when that person has all the evidence proving him right, I close my ears and stubbornly refuse. I do as I am told without questioning. Only fools do question. Surely I am not a fool. I am a zombie. And they are quite different.

Thank u @madman, thank u for bringing me to the enlightened side of life. It feels so fulfilling and right.
May the lord arrest thee and change thine life.

May his light shine upon thee.

My the lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace.

May the lord loosen thee from the clutches of satan.

Thine life is preserved as saved...go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by manmustwac(m): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2012
If its right to blame the devil every time you guys Bleep up then there must be more wicked devils in this very religious god fearing country than there is in this atheistic non believing country that i live in called England. undecided But then you religious hypocrites are all to DUMB! to make any sense of what i just said.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2012
musKeeto:
Just like God..
shocked YOUR HANDS ARE TOO SHORT TO BOX WITH GOD BREDA MUSKEETO. THIS IS ONE FIGHT YOU DONT WANT TO TAKE ON. HOW THEY SAY ? PICK YOUR FIGHTS grin grin
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2012
obadiah777: shocked YOUR HANDS ARE TOO SHORT TO BOX WITH GOD BREDA MUSKEETO. THIS IS ONE FIGHT YOU DONT WANT TO TAKE ON. HOW THEY SAY ? PICK YOUR FIGHTS grin grin
Lol.. Jacob fought with him, got a hip loss.. just got to get myself some knuckle dusters and good guns.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2012
CrazyMan:

I DONT DOUBT THAT THAT BREDA WORSHIPS BAAL IN HIS BACKYARD grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol.. Jacob fought with him, got a hip loss.. just got to get myself some knuckle dusters and good guns.. grin
YEAH GET THAT BECAUSE YOU WILL BE TURNED TO DUST grin grin
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by CrazyMan(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2012
obadiah777: I DONT DOUBT THAT THAT BREDA WORSHIPS BAAL IN HIS BACKYARD grin grin
Wise thinking....I believe so too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2012
obadiah777: YEAH GET THAT BECAUSE YOU WILL BE TURNED TO DUST grin grin

DANG I SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING LIKE ' DONT EVEN BOTHER GETTING KNUCKLE DUSTERS BECAUSE YOU WILL BE TURNED TO DUST BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR KNUCKLE DUSTERS ON angry grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2012
obadiah777: I DONT DOUBT THAT THAT BREDA WORSHIPS BAAL IN HIS BACKYARD grin grin

lol...please I am not as dumb as u christians. Do not try to include me in ur league
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2012
CrazyMan:
Wise thinking....I believe so too. grin

Sure u do. People like u will believe anything. No wonder u are a christian.
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by CrazyMan(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2012
inurmind: Sure u do. People like u will believe anything. No wonder u are a christian.
Dry joke...keep trying harder, I believe you'll make a great comedian someday.
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2012
inurmind:

lol...please I am not as dumb as u christians. Do not try to include me in ur league
we shall soon find out the dumb one real soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2012
CrazyMan:
Lmao.. Oga CrazyMan I hail o...
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2012
obadiah777: we shall soon find out the dumb one real soon. grin
Cammmaannn shaarrapp...

The dumb one was the one who had 'all' the power, yet still got Nailed on the cross...
Simply put, his pants were torn on the cross.. wink both literally and otherwise...
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by CrazyMan(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2012
musKeeto:
Lmao.. Oga CrazyMan I hail o...
Mosquito how far...how's your ministry going... wink
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2012
CrazyMan:
yeah in hell grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophesies Death On 2go / Facebook Users / Is Atheism Really This Foolish???? / "House On The Rock Members (HOTR) @ Lagos" Please I Have A Question For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.