Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Experience in Training school - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience in Training school (2315 Views)

My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace / My Experience With A Pervert Manager / How To Build 3 Years Work Experience In A Single Year As A Fresh Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience in Training school by mat2lock(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2012
I got an advert for a new mortgage bank recruiting few months ago on Nairaland,I applied got an invite for a difficult test and series of Interview,I was finally picked and invited for Training School,,same Training School GTB uses,and hey we were all excited,most of us resigned from our places of work,this mortgage was ready to spend money on training and all sort just to be different and ready to be one of the top Mortgage Institutions in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Experience in Training school by Alamutatalo: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
@mat2lock,If it's accord mortgage and the test was @ synergy office,then you should expect somtin like dis,
Immediately I got to d venue of the test,I knew dy wld have serious issues.
The place was dirty and looked unkept even though the building was quite big and in a choice area(poor maintenance)
The test was unrealistically difficult and the time too short(unreasonable expectations)
I'm sure the pass mark wld not exceed 10%(not joking)cos u cld'nt even read d comprehension passage in d time given.
I laughed all the way home and decided there and then not to have anything to do with them again
I guess dis is a lesson for all,not all openings are worth the trouble and I can assure you dr final offer and job conditions will be hell!

1 Like

Re: My Experience in Training school by 234GT(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
This is sheer madness. Why dont they fish out those who were involved in the malpractice and punish them?
Re: My Experience in Training school by mat2lock(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
Am just short of words....
Re: My Experience in Training school by Hardfact: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
Too bad how things seem to work in naija, apparently no safety net. I'l advice those intending to think it through and have a plan B.

(1) (Reply)

Work in UAE with good salary : Visa plus Employment / Passing Out Parade For 63 Regular Course Cadets Of Nigerian Defence Academy / Is It Truly Hell Working In A Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.