Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted (2309 Views)

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by rhexpheonix(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2012
Regretable momentS of me life

GETTING MY GIRLFRIEND A BLACKBERRY
NOW SHE PINGZ WITH HER NEW BOYFRIEND

INTRODUCING MY GIRLFRIEND TO MY BESTFRIEND
N SHE LEFT ME TO BE WITH HIM

SENDING HER LOVE TEXT IN D MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
N SHE SENTS IT 2 HIM AT MORNING GREETING

1 Share

Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by rhexpheonix(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2012
AM REALI SICK OF GURLZZZZZZZZZZZZ
IT INCH WHEN I TINK OF IT
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by eduson55(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2012
so far he is not your wife..you must later regret what so ever you and her did.shekinah
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2012
I wish I had any tongue
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by dopeJemi: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2012
Wasting 11000naira on her buffday n on valentine's day angry
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by AB10(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2012
All those champions league matches she made me miss,
what was I thinking?

3 Likes

Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by rhexpheonix(m): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2012
Una be fool: I wish I had any tongue

U STILL B SMALL PIKIN.......
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by saintvc(m): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2012
Sendin ha recharge card and she neva called

1 Like

Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by rhexpheonix(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2012
saintvc: Sendin ha recharge card and she neva called

WHO NOWZ IF U SEND IT TO HER SHE SENTZ IT TO HER WAKO BF
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
Get over it guyz.. Nice GUYS FINISH LAST.. grin grin grin grin I never regretted giving anything to a girl cost it costs far less than getting the punana for the long-term grin grin grin
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by 2sexy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
rhex_pheonix:

U STILL B SMALL PIKIN.......
and his heart is in peace and in one piece while those with a gurl fr are under cardiac arrest and in pieces!
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by Ndoz(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
Loadin
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by rhexpheonix(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
2sexy: and his heart is in peace and in one piece while those with a gurl fr are under cardiac arrest and in pieces!

DEN WHEN YOUR FADA WAZ DATIN UR MAMA.....HE WAS ATTAINING D STAGE OF CARDIAL ARREST?

(NO OFFENZ)
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by seuntola: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2012

1 Like

Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by Mynd44: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
AB10: All those champions league matches she made me miss,
what was I thinking?
You need to learn how to lie effectively
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by Redmosquito(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
Minion: Ur Despicableness! What hav u done for a girl and regretted?
Hades: Marrying her. I mean, how else could an error like you have come into being?
Minion: angry
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by Pritheeann(f): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
Una be fool: I wish I had any tongue
superstory
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by johndavid1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
Pritheeann: superstory
yea ur ryt
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
john david: yea ur ryt
Hmmm
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by AB10(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
You need to learn how to lie effectively

No need to, I'm seeing those games and sort the drama later.
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by KINGwax(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
It sounds funny! First, i don't give wot i can't afford. Second, i would have fuckd u empty before i let u go. But there's one i'm regrettin with my assistant girlie now. Jes three weeks ago, bought her a phone cos she screams whatsapp!
Now, she barely got my time. Last time i checked, she's got so many male friends more than i had females. No qualms, she's jes an assistant...but i still hung up sometimes and say, ' why didn't i see dt coming?' one reason i discouraged my girlie from using a bb, it's fuckin gonna be abused. It's a cheap avenue for a step into the dark!
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by Mynd44: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
AB10:

No need to, I'm seeing those games and sort the drama later.
Sharp guy
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by chinig(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hmmmm.....not bleeping her sister.
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by Mynd44: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
chinig: Hmmmm.....not bleeping her sister.
That might have worked in your favour as she might have infected you with HIV or she might have gotten jealous and shot you in the head
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by chinig(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
That might have worked in your favour as she might have infected you with HIV or she might have gotten jealous and shot you in the head

gringringringrin
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
chinig: Hmmmm.....not bleeping her sister.
u will always know the kind of a woman a person was brought up by, by the way he thinks grin
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by chinig(m): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:

gringringringrin
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
dopeJemi: Wasting 11000naira on her buffday n on valentine's day angry
fat liar tongue
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by 190theclown: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
she came to my house and wore my favourite pink boxers away

since then ive searched far and wide for another replica boxers

Its not in market!

That boxers was my favourite and extreme comfy especially around the crotch area

please house is it possible to demand for a boxers from an ex girlfriend

discuss . .
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by dopeJemi: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
~vicky~:

fat liar tongue

I swear

I'm nat lying

Spent 5500 on her buffday n 5500 on vaL's day
Re: Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted by Mynd44: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
Wetin dey happen here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was She Wrong? / My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances / My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.