Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:38 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa (23704 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2012
debbyray1: gud mrnin 2 u all,is dia any corp member goin 2 bayelsa 4rm osun state,was also posted dia
U should be able to get to ph or bayelsa from oshogbo.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2012
debbyray1: gud mrnin ayo0201,wat state are u just join nairaland ysterday nite so i dnt knw aw it wrks yet. am also posted 2 bayelsa and will b leavin 4rm ilesa
Welcome aboard. I am presently in Ibadan but hope to be in ph by the weekend.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by debbyray1: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
alrite,tnx. Planning 2 leave by 27 sha,guess we meet in camp nd we see in peace nd nt in pieces.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 6:01am On Nov 21, 2012
debbyray1: alrite,tnx. Planning 2 leave by 27 sha,guess we meet in camp nd we see in peace nd nt in pieces.
Amen o!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 6:30am On Nov 21, 2012
7 days to go, count down continues.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 6:59am On Nov 21, 2012
ay0201: 7 days to go, count down continues.
Ayo you serious for this countdown. Lolz
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Akieagle: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2012
shocked.Safe journey to you guys,pls try to leave early cos d roads are bad..see u soon
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by t4tgirl(f): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I have a few questions and I am hoping that the batch A and B guys that were posted to Bayelsa and anyone who knows the area can help.
1. I dont have my school ID, I graduated ages ago and have misplaced it. Will I be ok with the identification letter given to me by Unilag?
2. (As a complete novice when it comes to travel) How do I get to Bayelsa by air from Lagos? Do I fly to PH or Warri? Can I get a cab from the airport?
3. Is it ok if I arrive on the 27th? (I heard the early birds get the best bed space)
4. Do I really need the rain boots?
5. How much should I allocate for feeding etc for the 3 weeks?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Akieagle: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
It is better you come through PH..cos warri road is very bad
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
t4tgirl: Hello Everyone,

I have a few questions and I am hoping that the batch A and B guys that were posted to Bayelsa and anyone who knows the area can help.
1. I dont have my school ID, I graduated ages ago and have misplaced it. Will I be ok with the identification letter given to me by Unilag?
2. (As a complete novice when it comes to travel) How do I get to Bayelsa by air from Lagos? Do I fly to PH or Warri? Can I get a cab from the airport?
3. Is it ok if I arrive on the 27th? (I heard the early birds get the best bed space)

t4tgirl, since the identification letter from unilag is signed and stamped, it should do. It would be better for you to fly to ph. u wld definitely get a cab depends on your pocket anyway. A pair of rubber shoes wld do and not rain boots na. Cant guarantee where you wld sleep on the 27/28. Funds for feeding depends on your pocket.. Hope to have a nice time in camp and d sevice year.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Guzye(m): 6:49am On Nov 22, 2012
Hello and congrats to all of you posted to Bayelsa state. I'm currently a Batch "A" and I'll be in camp with my crew at the OBS so y'all can drop by and say hi...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Guzye(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2012

I think the School IDcard is very important dear try and see if u can make a new on anyhow esp thru all these plastic ID guys cos it will save u a lot of stress trust me...they'll be stressing u about it from the gate and u'll need it for any allowance or clearing being done on camp u just have to try. And rainboots aint really ncessary but if thers a need for it u can always get it in camp and for ur feeding 25k shld do the magic for Feding only oh cos the camp food is messed shaa
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by t4tgirl(f): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2012
Thanks everyone. The info was quite helpful. smiley
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by t4tgirl(f): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2012
Guzye:
I think the School IDcard is very important dear try and see if u can make a new on anyhow esp thru all these plastic ID guys cos it will save u a lot of stress trust me...they'll be stressing u about it from the gate and u'll need it for any allowance or clearing being done on camp u just have to try. And rainboots aint really ncessary but if thers a need for it u can always get it in camp and for ur feeding 25k shld do the magic for Feding only oh cos the camp food is messed shaa

@Guzye I submitted my Id when i picked up my certificate. If i present the certificate will it help? I really don't want to have to make an illegal one but at the same time, i don't want any hassles either. I hate begging authorities! What do you suggest i do?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2012

Hello, i was able to get in touch with the state coordinator and he told me that camp would accommodate people on the the 27th but registration and feeding will commence on the 28th
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by grego1: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2012
@chikebrain do u have d state coordinator's contact details. Would be nice 2 have it. Thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2012
Chikebrain:
Hello, i was able to get in touch with the state coordinator and he told me that camp would accommodate people on the the 27th but registration and feeding will commence on the 28th
chikebrain, you too sure. That was a very nice piece of info.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by chizzyeric: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2012
Hi guys wats up! Ayo is serzly countn dwn n I'm sure evryone is. Pls huz travelln via ph? Will b there on tuesday against wednesday
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by mosesay: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
some ladies i just very pretty been a copper i wish i could meet one with serious mind for something serious . folutund@yahoo.com
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Akieagle: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2012
I don't think we can use up to 3wks in bayelsa because there is no time again
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
Akieagle: I don't think we can use up to 3wks in bayelsa because there is no time again
Na to reach camp first o. Even if na one week, make we use an commot
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by chizzyeric: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
Just heard our camp myt be in akwa-ibom.......pls hu haz d co ordinators contact,help us confirm...thanx. 28th to 19th dec na 3weeks, weda e reach or e ‎​no reach tym ‎​no dey oo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Guzye(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
t4tgirl:

@Guzye I submitted my Id when i picked up my certificate. If i present the certificate will it help? I really don't want to have to make an illegal one but at the same time, i don't want any hassles either. I hate begging authorities! What do you suggest i do?
Well I think that shld help and I hate beggging authorities too just try to have an option by the side if they try to be headstrong
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by t4tgirl(f): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
@Guzye

Thanks for the advice. Will work on both.
By the way, what gsm network has the best coverage/signal over there? Is there electricity? How do I charge my phone?
I apologize ahead for all my silly questions.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Guzye(m): 6:33am On Nov 23, 2012
t4tgirl: @Guzye

Thanks for the advice. Will work on both.
By the way, what gsm network has the best coverage/signal over there? Is there electricity? How do I charge my phone?
I apologize ahead for all my silly questions.
Well my dear it's not a Problem but it has to be airtel cos MTN is pretty much poor in this state and you may have to pay for charging your phone with some guys at the mami market or in the obs studio for obs members. You may also be lucky to have a switch that works in your room
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2012
chizzyeric: Just heard our camp myt be in akwa-ibom.......pls hu haz d co ordinators contact,help us confirm...thanx. 28th to 19th dec na 3weeks, weda e reach or e ‎​no reach tym ‎​no dey oo
All those gist na lie. A friend called me to tell me same thing but i called the co-ordinator and he said its still Bayelsa
State Co-Ordinator - 08069465275 or 08056707302,
P.R.O - 08033296127

You could call them to verify.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
Chikebrain:
All those gist na lie. A friend called me to tell me same thing but i called the co-ordinator and he said its still Bayelsa
State Co-Ordinator - 08069465275 or 08056707302,
P.R.O - 08033296127

You could call them to verify.
Thanks
Correct man, I said it, u too sure.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by chizzyeric: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
Wow thanx chike! Ur d best! U sef, hw u take sabi co-ordinator?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
chizzyeric: Wow thanx chike! Ur d best! U sef, hw u take sabi co-ordinator?
U self, u too ask question sha!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
ay0201: U self, u too ask question sha!
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy . It's better to ask all the question here than start asking when its too late. When will you enter camp grounds?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Chikebrain:
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy . It's better to ask all the question here than start asking when its too late. When will you enter camp grounds?
Ok o, na me and you for camp be dat.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by sexycdor: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
hmmm.....who's got my back. i've got hydrophobia o and na bayelsa dem send me go. grin[color=#006600][/color]
271feea2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 / OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ / Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.