Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,622 members, 7,770,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa (23706 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
t4tgirl: @samabu07
Hi, thanks for the advice. Some quick questions?

1. When do we get our allowance? Is it on the last day?
2. For those redeploying, when will the list be out and when do they pick their letters?
3. About what time does parade end on the last day? I have already bought my return ticket from PH. I am contemplating changing the date or time of flight.

U were right about this being a once in a lifetime experience, I never want to repeat it! I am sick and tired. Only looking forward to Saturday and Sunday
Once in a life time experience indeed. I already have got burn out. lets wait till monday and see as things unfold.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2012

2. For those redeploying, when will the list be out and when do they pick their letters?
3. About what time does parade end on the last day? I have already bought my return ticket from PH. I am contemplating changing the date or time of flight.

U were right about this being a once in a lifetime experience, I never want to repeat it! I am sick and tired. Only looking forward to Saturday and Sunday
1. You will start getting your allowance 4 days before your POP, endeavor to collect it the first day it being given, to avoid unpleasant stories
2.If you are redeploying, the list should be out 48hrs before your POP day, N.B: All my observation are based on my experience at the katsina orientation camp, the redeployment list was pasted on a Sunday & our POP was on Tuesday, we got our letter of redeployment immediately after our POP, but I know of other corpers in other camps who got there's 48hrs before POP and they were allowed to leave camp not waiting for POP
3. It better you reschedule & replan your itinerary, POP may take longer than expected, you can schedule for the next day after POP, there was a girl in my plantoon that had to forfeit her aero ticket & fly with IRS from Kano to Lagos cos POP made her miss her flight
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Guzye(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
Chikebrain: What's up Bayelsa corp members. Y'all could hook up with me in my hostel (boys hostel D) or the OBS.
Thanks
Hahahaaa so u are the Chikebrain and we ve been working together at the OBS since and I didn't know

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
Guzye:
Hahahaaa so u are the Chikebrain and we ve been working together at the OBS since and I didn't know
na so i see am o. I went looking for chike and ended asking iquiring about him from he himself.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
ay0201: na so i see am o. I went looking for chike and ended asking iquiring about him from he himself.
Now this is so funny
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 5:52am On Dec 15, 2012
Guzye:

Lol. Everyone Guyze na my oga at the OBS. He's the boss.
Ayo na big boy for camp o. I enjoyed chatting with him.
I pray I get posted to a good PPA
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2012
Chikebrain:

Lol. Everyone Guyze na my oga at the OBS. He's the boss.
Ayo na big boy for camp o. I enjoyed chatting with him.
I pray I get posted to a good PPA
I am praying for a good place for my ppa too.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by missylizzy(f): 12:15am On Dec 16, 2012
Hi guys been seeing all ur post and all that sorts...I'm a batch B "bayelkopa"BY/12B/...... Welcome to bayelsa, I'm sure u begining to feel the̶̲̥̅̊ fat fat mosquitoes, early morning drilling"kip up, kip up" ewean, ewean" and the̶̲̥̅̊ meditation given by diff platoons. Shout out to PLATOON 4 dats my platoon, the̶̲̥̅̊ delicious platain and fish @ mami. Mami commandants in the̶̲̥̅̊ house I hale ooo, was a mami commandant too. Well camp was frustrating for me at first cuz the̶̲̥̅̊ rain which actually help us sef cuz we didn't do much parade,boring lectures like I didn't have enuf of it back in school. Well I didn't attend anyone sha, peeps. Like us go to hide back in our hostels after morning assembly...sleep wella,doing hide and seek wen those amry guys burst into rooms, funny enuf was kinda in their good books so I got away with wateva punishment of being caught in hostel during lecture hours. Okay the̶̲̥̅̊ main thing posting!!!! Some of u guys wud be posted across water, infact majority, word of advice; girls don't avoid dat volley ball wud probably increase ur chances of being posted to yenagoa,OBS 1 aka otondo brocasting service,OBS 2 aka otondo band service, if u gud its ur best chance of being posted to yenagoa...buh life in yenagoa aint easy, house rent of 250k for one bedroom flat depends on ur taste and area some 150k, self contain,80-200k depends on what u like, no bikes in yenagoa so u go trek tire cuz taxi dey dull. To the̶̲̥̅̊ ladies be wise cuz bayelsa men are mugus if u play ur card well. Any futher questions I'll be happy to answer, adios!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Samabu07(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2012

Sorry for the long silence. You will all get your allowance before you leave camp. Careful not to lose it to bag thefts in camp. Those deploying would get their redeployment letters before few days before leave camp too. But they should bear in mind that their subsequent allowances to their new place would be delayed due to compilations and recording (Naija slow system). As soon as the Gov arrives it should take less than 2 hrs to dismiss Parade. Goodluck with your trip back to your family buh ensure to report to your PPA for necessary documentations before leaving for xmas fiesta.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by t4tgirl(f): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
Thanks bruv.

Is it just me or are the days longer? undecided There is 1 yeye military guy I am looking forward to slapping after collecting my redeployment letter angry

3 days and counting...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
t4tgirl: Thanks bruv.

Is it just me or are the days longer? undecided There is 1 yeye military guy I am looking forward to slapping after collecting my redeployment letter angry

3 days and counting...
You are joking right? Your redeployment list should be out today
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Samabu07(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
t4tgirl: Thanks bruv.

3 days and counting...
Abeg o. Don't slap a soldier in camp. Bear in mind you shall get you redeployment letter before POP from camp. Where do you wish to redeploy to?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Debriefing things, God help us during the next ten months.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by wildguy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
So letters of posting received today. Hope we are satisfied with where we were posted. Got posted to federal science and tech college sagbama
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Samabu07(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
wild guy: So letters of posting received today. Hope we are satisfied with where we were posted. Got posted to federal science and tech college sagbama
Sagbama was badly hit by the recent floodings. Its usually a water logged area. Enjoy ur time with those ijaw dudes. College of Education got transferred to your Locality too. Do well to enjoy your stay there. The struggle continues. There's relatively no light in Sagbama your New A.I. Is Ruphus by name him like babe and Money sha. Follow him cool cool.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hi peeps, wats the story about your place of primary assignment. As for me, i am still waiting for the ministry of health to post those of us sent there to our different work places.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Akieagle: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2012
Anybdy postd to Brass
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
I doubt if i'll ever forget my experience at camp. It was annoying angry, Funny grin, Boring undecided, but it all, it was an eyeopener. To those on NL who i was able to meet and for those i wasn't able to meet, i pray we are highly favored in the land of Bayelsa. To all OBS members i hail una.
Not to mention Da kat, Dozie, OZ and the ever raz ifunaya.
Camp life was in short..........

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by saintkola(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
Anyone from Nysc Batch A 2013 posted to Bayelsa?? Holla
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ops84(m): 2:45am On Mar 02, 2013
From MAPOLY ogun state yea posted to bayelsa. Whats ur experience/orientation abt bayelsa?
I learnt north is better compare to bayelsa how true pls?in what aspects?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by oluslim: 3:37am On Mar 02, 2013
2013 Batch A bayelsa here ooo..all this mixed reviews got me shaking I no go lie.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 5:11am On Mar 02, 2013
oluslim: 2013 Batch A bayelsa here ooo..all this mixed reviews got me shaking I no go lie.
I had goose pimples as i got my posting letter but i went to camp survived it and today, i am takin the days one at a time. nothing do u.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by seunfunmii: 7:34am On Mar 02, 2013
saintkola: Anyone from Nysc Batch A 2013 posted to Bayelsa?? Holla

cry ere
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by saintkola(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Cheer up you lot, we shall survive! #teamBayelsa #lasu
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ikmomen(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
I'm posted to bayelsa 2013 batch A. Add me up on BBM
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Akieagle: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
10 days 2 Ieave bayesIa state..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Akieagle: 10 days 2 Ieave bayesIa state..
yes o! Seen the good, bad and ugly
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by djcrooky(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
please whatbis renting like for a corperbin yenogua
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by boarnerges: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
ambrosini593: Guys I congratulate all of u. I actually served in bayelsa in 2008 batch b. The state allowee is 4k for those serving in Yenagoa and outside the capital is 5k. You will be paid at the end of the program. Your camp is Kaiama. No longer flooded though. Try as much as possible to be posted to yenagoa. The reverine area is quite bad. I still live in yenagoa. Congratulations once again
bro, can you call me please or drop your number...just got to yenegoa
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Valkyr: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Who else is going to Bayelsa in 2018
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Emy99(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
I'm going to Bayelsa from Abuja on Monday.
Chat me up if you're in

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 / OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ / Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.