Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 AM

All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! (42615 Views)

Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates / 6 Reasons Why Discrimination Against 2.2 & 3rd Class Graduates Should Stop / Vacancy For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Pakavy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
oadah: I came out with a 3rd class, I felt the world has crumbled on my head cos I narrowly missed 2.2 and to make matters worst my girl friend of 3 years left me because of that. I scouted for job all over 9ja from 2006 after my service, I wrote a lot of banks (finbank, unity bank, gtb and former afribank) aptitude test and I never failed ANYONE, but I was always told to leave after the first interviews , but I still never gave up, in 2008 I wrote a test and passed the aptitude test and interview with one of the largest telecoms company and that was my first job as a Key Account Manager, in 2009 a white man took so much interest after a presentation and took me to schlumbeger, early this year I left for a government appointment after recommendation from the presidency through a colleague, In between these years I have done PGD and gone for professional courses in Uk, SA and US.

The truth is every man has his destiny, amongst my former course mates in The University, I am the most successful and richest, even my former lecturers call me to assist with connection and also solve personal/financial issues.....most of my 2.1 and 2.2 former colleagues that were employed in the Banks have already been sacked,

I don't encourage laziness but if you find yourself with a 3rd class or pass, it's not the end, God has better plans.
u r indeed a lucky product of destiny
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Mbechun007: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
New write-ups on CV crafting on the GraduatePro blog. If you're not sure about your CV, you should visit: http://graduatepro./ and keep an eye on @GraduatePro twitter handle. CV Crafting is also being discussed via that handle...

All the best.
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
This write up made a lot of sense. Even if you have first class, it is your skills that matter, not your certificate. Get education but don't be a certificate. As the saying goes, get an MBA but don't be an MBA. Especially in these tough times, it is important to be creative. Imagine if Ali Baba was holding on to his philosophy degree, may be he will be a teacher now. But today, he is controlling things.So don't let your degree hold you back.

1 Like

Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Mbechun007: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
You should read this write up on cover letter writing. It might make a difference to your job search: https://www.nairaland.com/1110732/whole-cover-letter-business#13067661
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by tope56(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
I came out with third class but today l am branch manager of one of the big investment company today while my friends with 2.1 is till look 4 work. It's not about credentials but potentials and grace of God.

1 Like

Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Mbechun007: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
thanks Kiibati
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Mbechun007: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
Before dropping your CV off, here's your checklist: http://graduatepro./2012/11/22/before-dropping-your-cv-off/
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Mbechun007: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
For those of you who may have been searching for a while, please read:
http://graduatepro./2012/12/05/secrets-to-successful-job-hunting/
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by evisexxy(f): 2:34am On Jun 11, 2015
Nice writeup op, I just saw this today.
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by JARUSHUB: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
If the tips on this thread have not yet satisfied you, then you should really read this https://www.nairaland.com/2887327/dont-lose-hope-because-3rd#up
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by akingbatope: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
smoothsk:
Keep your head up believe in yourself though I must confess I missed some rare opportuinities based on my gRade. But today am employed as a project manager and I also have my business. You are the architect of your life just don't give up.........
dosn,t matter,3class as many testimonies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9mobile Is Currently Recruiting – Apply Now / How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? / He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.