Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person (14654 Views)

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by etchel(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
smiley
Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by Les: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
El Guapo:

If u have probs with ambiguity, then u certainly need a Psychic!

Oops! Are u reading tis from a Cafe. . .5Mins Left?
grin
bros abeg, wethn be d ambiguilty? Abeg i no commit any crime to be guilty of anything o so make you expantiate jor!!
Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
uj_sizzle:

now that's scary
na...there is nothing to fear.. just come in and have a taste of sweet love smiley
Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
You pick the wrong person who doesn't know how to soak garri with you...aka fair weather spouse grin
Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by Mynd44: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
Damitism: you need glass. I mean a very big diverging lens.
I guess so too
Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
Great points.
Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by pak: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
Why do I feel that this thread is talking directly to me ?

Its addressing a major issue in my life right now. Kudos poster, I'll keep this open in a tab for a while
Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by baby124: 2:56am On Nov 07, 2012
Wonderful. Number 5, 9 and 10 is gold for me. I love this. cheesy. Validating a lot of great decisions I made. If you can't connect on an emotional level and he's a workaholic, abeg waka! cool
Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by bblacky(f): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2012
This really educative and enlightening!
Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 07, 2012
Wonderful. I need to read this everyday.
Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by kufzy: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2012
#5 really make me 2 understand why my relationship wit my former gal couldnt workout. Op tanks so much 4 post. Dis will be as a guide 2 me
Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2012
Les: bros abeg, wethn be d ambiguilty? Abeg i no commit any crime to be guilty of anything o so make you expantiate jor!!

This is an Issue grin grin
Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by Les: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2012
El Guapo:

This is an Issue grin grin
which issue again, oga be specific, no be ol man go skul na, haba?
Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by Koolking(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
warripekin: With the divorce rate over 50%, too many are apparently making a serious mistake in deciding whom to spend the rest of their life with. To avoid becoming a "statistic," try to internalize 10 insights.

2. You pick the wrong person because you focus more on chemistry than on character.

3. You choose the wrong person because you do not share a common life goal and priorities.

4. You pick the wrong person because you do not have deeper emotional connection.

5. You pick the wrong person because you choose someone with whom you don't feel emotionally safe. There is a big difference between "controlling" and "making suggestions." A suggestion is made for your benefit; a control statement is made for their benefit.

6. You pick the wrong person because you don't put everything on the table. Anything that bothers you about the relationship must be brought up for discussion. Bringing up the uncomfortable stuff is the only way to evaluate how well the two of you communicate, negotiate, and work together. Over the course of a lifetime, difficulties will inevitably arise. You need to know now, before making a commitment: Can you resolve your differences and find compromises that work for both of you? Never be afraid to let the person know what bothers you. This is also a way for you to test how vulnerable you can be with this person. If you can't be vulnerable, you can't be intimate. The two go hand in hand.

7. You pick the wrong person because you use the relationship to escape from personal problems and unhappiness.

10. You pick the wrong person because he/she is involved in a triangle. To be "triangulated" means a person is emotionally dependent on someone or something else while trying to develop another relationship.

http://deaniekramer.com/inspiration_tenwaystomarryphp.php

These points are classic, but unfortunately, we tend to overlook them and opt for inconsequential outward statements of our partners. Wrong priority
Re: Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
joanana:

why are you complaining? Even if its "Valentine's Day" it doesn't make any difference. You never know whose life this topic will change or maybe stop someone from making the greatest mistake he/ she has to live with for the rest of her life. wink wink wink wink If u dont like it move to the next section tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

SORRY TOOTS I DOUBT VERY MU MUCH IF THIS WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE. PPLE WILL KEEP MAKING MISTAKES WITH OR WITHOUT THE TOPICS. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money / [must Read]erotic Lesbian STORY : S*x Experience With My Secret Lover’s Sister / Secondary School Female Students Seen Twerking Inside The Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.