Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv (15722 Views)

Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Mightyify(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
I have been frequenting religion section(very interesting place to hear the untold), but i want to be clarified on something.

I have seen the atheist argue logically the existence of God, but what happens in Emmanuel tv through prophet T.B JOSHUA and his wise men makes it almost impossible for me to doubt the existence of any deity.

I will surrender all my belief about God's existence and become an atheist if you(the atheist) will kindly explain to me what happens in Emmanuel tv(scoan), how it happens and the logic behind it.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by JeSoul(f): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
^hard to say.
How can one tell what is staged vs. what is real when you're watching it on tv?

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
JeSoul: ^hard to say.

Jesoul angry angry angry

Tell the truth. You know that TB Joshuas antics are staged. Hundreds who go there for healing are never healed. Even hisprophecies have been proven to be false

https://www.nairaland.com/996398/tb-joshua-edited-colorado-video
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by JeSoul(f): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
^personally, I try to refrain from speaking in absolute terms on things I do not know about. Strange things do happen.

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
JeSoul: ^personally, I try to refrain from speaking in absolute terms on things I do not know about. Strange things do happen.

Let me give you one technique.

Get a set of very identical twins in identical clothing. Dress one of them injured. (We now have hollywood zombie make up artists.)

Keep rhe injured one in the crowd and one behind the stage. Call the injured one to the stage, cast a fake spell on him in the name of Jesus. The injured one falls and trembles. Your ushers carry him out to the backstage and then you give the signal to the healthy one.

The healthy one runs out, he shouts "alleluyah, I am healed". Everybody Shouts "god is a god of miracles"!
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by iamtheprincipal: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
It marvels me that in these last days when the mercy of GOD has been stretched beyond limits, people like the OP still don't accept that there is GOD.
May GOD have mercy on your type.
What you see on emmanuel.tv is simply the finger of GOD at work... QED!

5 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by sylve11: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2012
JeSoul: ^hard to say.

Jesoul, I go with u on this. cool

@ logicboy, have u been there before? cool
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by iamswizz(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ok
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
Atheists are like professors who know all about electricity but are yet to see the light bulbs, they are not too different from the theists who believe in the light bulb but know nothing about electricity. By the way OP, what happens at Emmanuel TV are more of personal faith than the Christian Gods, cos miracles happens in every religion and also happens in the absence of religion. Faith knows no religion. It is just a natural cosmic energy.

9 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
If those miracles are staged, how come the political Pastors in Nigeria do not tow that line but rather say it is the work of SATAN just like they did to the early Apostles of Christ who were called sorcerers?

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Iaz93: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
Una no con get work again
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Bambela(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
Learn to fear God
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by saintvc(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
Miracles hapen. Some are staged.som are real

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by dopeJemi: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
T.b joshua has turned his deliverance section into an advertisement. Its more like a movie 2 me nau

People don't take it seriousLy cuz its mur like a scripted act

Wah surprises me is d way dey deliver peeps 4rm satanic bondage more dan dey preach, even jesus never delivered peopLe dis way. Wah surprises me again z d way d disciples want d peeps wiv demonic spirits 2 call tb joshua's name during d deliverance

Y do demons kip coming wen dey knw dat hez 2 powerful Dat is 1 question I'm still yet 2 ansa

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
Billyonaire: Atheists are like professors who know all about electricity but are yet to see the light bulbs, they are not too different from the theists who believe in the light bulb but know nothing about electricity. By the way OP, what happens at Emmanuel TV are more of personal faith than the Christian Gods, cos miracles happens in every religion and also happens in the absence of religion. Faith knows no religion. It is just a natural cosmic energy.
This is actually what I think is the truth. The God force is actually everywhere and we have to learn how to tap into it.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by adewasco2k(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
As much as i wouldn't want to judge, i will say i don't doubt the existence of such miracles but The mention prophet and his wise-men act in a such a way that people who are not gullible might really doubt them....when watching Emmanuel tv the one thing that piss me off first is the emphasis to prove his miracles..i feel that is not necessary and also the jokes at time make me feel like he is not taking God's work seriously, and they also dont mention they collect five thousand naira from visitor who wants their miracle water....i dont think thats right also.

As i have carefully stated i am not judging him...i just feel that is his own ways which we are not use to and makes us doubt his ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by tfolamy: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
ђãt happens on emmanuel tv is ά clear prove dat jesus christ is the same yestiday ,today and forever.if u D̶̲̥̅̊☺₪'t believe go there and see tins 4 urself.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Paulaok4(f): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
iamtheprincipal: It marvels me that in these last days when the mercy of GOD has been stretched beyond limits, people like the OP still don't accept that there is GOD.
May GOD have mercy on your type.
What you see on emmanuel.tv is simply the finger of GOD at work... QED!
I think you need to read his post again before you jump down his throat, people blood can hot!!!
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by hagma37yahoocom: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
Billyonaire: Atheists are like professors who know all about electricity but are yet to see the light bulbs, they are not too different from the theists who believe in the light bulb but know nothing about electricity. By the way OP, what happens at Emmanuel TV are more of personal faith than the Christian Gods, cos miracles happens in every religion and also happens in the absence of religion. Faith knows no religion. It is just a natural cosmic energy.
Are you a free thinker? If you do please dont you ever argue that God is real.i was fortunate to sit before my TV set and listen to lance armstrong who say he never believe in anything God i was shock and sober but years later he regreted being a Star
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Chiemekaorizu(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Jesoul angry angry angry

Tell the truth. You know that TB Joshuas antics are staged. Hundreds who go there for healing are never healed. Even hisprophecies have been proven to be false

https://www.nairaland.com/996398/tb-joshua-edited-colorado-video
bros no vex o! Av u been to scoan b4? No! I guess? So stop saying what you don't know for God's sake! If millions of this generation is to believe they must see prove that jesus is the same yesterday, 2day n 4eva more. I will advice u to start watching emmanuel tv coz u could b saved frm dia

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Ekans: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
@op,believe it or not,nothing in the synagogue is stage managed.Once your fortunate to step in to the temples,you will not help but feel that you are in the presence of God.Moreover,no one asks you to offer anything money unless you feel like it,unlike most churches that have up to 8 offering times in a service.Just visit the synagogue with an open mind and feel the power of God.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by lekzwyc(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Let me give you one technique.

Get a set of very identical twins in identical clothing. Dress one of them injured. (We now have hollywood zombie make up artists.)

Keep rhe injured one in the crowd and one behind the stage. Call the injured one to the stage, cast a fake spell on him in the name of Jesus. The injured one falls and trembles. Your ushers carry him out to the backstage and then you give the signal to the healthy one.

The healthy one runs out, he shouts "alleluyah, I am healed". Everybody Shouts "god is a god of miracles"!
If those miracles are staged, there would be someome like you who would've proved him wrong by some hard evidence over the past decades. People like you would've gather those people who were staged in the name of miracle to come out and speak the truth about JB Joshua. Am very sure people have been looking for evidence to prove him wrong. If you take a look at him very closely, watch his teachings will know what am talking about

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by slap1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
I'll say what I always tell people about TBJ. What he's doing is not easy. It takes a lot to operate with God or Devil at the level he's operating.

6 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
lekzwyc:
If those miracles are staged, there would be someome like you who would've proved him wrong by some hard evidence over the past decades. People like you would've gather those people who were staged in the name of miracle to come out and speak the truth about JB Joshua. Am very sure people have been looking for evidence to prove him wrong. If you take a look at him very closely, watch his teachings will know what am talking about

Try doing research in the church and you will be beaten savagely by usher-thugs
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by pweeryambre: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
I have seen an episode on emmanuel TV dat was or infact seemd outright fake and ridiculous and it was just glaring I believe even to the congregation,...I could only but laugh at d(I like to call dem)actors stupudity. And I hav also seen a lot of episodes and heard preaches dat was just divinely uplifting and touching, I just had to be thankful for my life.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Les: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
You pagans and anti-tbj are at it again. I've respect for ol religions but wat i don't get is why you atheist are hell bent over a God you don't belive in. Why wont u leave us and let us keep deceivin ourselves in religion? Nawa 4 u pagans o. Billion. U make sense sha but i think christianity emphasizes more on faith than any other religion if at ol there's another religion that preacher faith.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: bros no vex o! Av u been to scoan b4? No! I guess? So stop saying what you don't know for God's sake! If millions of this generation is to believe they must see prove that jesus is the same yesterday, 2day n 4eva more. I will advice u to start watching emmanuel tv coz u could b saved frm dia

nonsense. wink
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
Christians, guard your hearts with all diligence! That's all I can say.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by ezme(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
The exorcism bit of it leaves me with questions though. I like horror movies and so most times I end up watching exorcism movies. From my experience with these movies,the exorcism is never completed in a day and most times you see possessed individuals inflicting bodily harms on themselves speaking in foreign languages they have no history of being exposed to. The exorcisms are usually performed by Roman catholic priests with a Physician being present. Some cases possessed people eat insects, vomit roaches and they are outrightly very violent. At SCOAN, the demons are usually given a few minutes of fame where they respond to questions like they are on a red carpet.Voila, after 2mins and a bit of rolling on the floor, the evil spirit is out. No broken ribs,no bodily wounds and not even a scratch. Maybe violent demons are not in Africa. Just my thought though....

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
Take in what u believe and leave what u don't let God alone be the Judge

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2012

G we are kindred spirits grin. I did not know you were a Jedi Knight, perhaps TBJ uses Jedi Mind Tricks.. say.. how fares Master Yoda grin grin grin grin

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
funny thread... lol... following...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles / Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis? / God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.