Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed (5110 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
don't judge a book by its cover tongue

I am tired of guys treating me like a who.re because of the way I dress

you guys looks dumb when u think a girl is a slu.t because of the way she dresses

some Nigerian dumbas.s held me by the waist yesterday because I wore mini skirt undecided asking me crap like do u want it?

I just pushed him away-He felt embarrassed tho but he deserves it

guys think with yr brain and NOT your D..ICK!

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
thank you for pointing that out
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks: thank you for pointing that out
thanks boo

I do it for my bit.ches
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by k2039: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
I judge a book by it author
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Mynd44: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
I judge a book by reading the summary at the back and the first few pages.

I tried that same technique with Onila and guess what I found out?

You guessed right

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by lipsyliscious: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dats so right! I know some pple will say y should u wear mini skirt n attract attention 2 urself or u are addressed how u are dressed but an educated man should realise dat wat pple wear may not actually rep deir personality. I 4 1,I love fashion,it gives me confidence in public wen I'm dressed in trendy,hot n different outfits,simply because I'm putting on a short skirt or bum shorts dosen't mean I'm lose,fashion is just my passion. Most pple I go out on dates with 4 d 1st tym are qiute shocked wen they find out I don't drink,smoke or club n I have a christian view on a lot of topics. So don't judge me by d length of my skirt!
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
Will you shut the bl**p up...

What the hell are you talking about, fake immaculate

I'll address you, the way you're dressed...
You can swallow 30 capsules of postinor-3, if you don't like it that way...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
lipsyliscious: Dats so right! I know some pple will say y should u wear mini skirt n attract attention 2 urself or u are addressed how u are dressed but an educated man should realise dat wat pple wear may not actually rep deir personality. I 4 1,I love fashion,it gives me confidence in public wen I'm dressed in trendy,hot n different outfits,simply because I'm putting on a short skirt or bum shorts dosen't mean I'm lose,fashion is just my passion. Most pple I go out on dates with 4 d 1st tym are qiute shocked wen they find out I don't drink,smoke or club n I have a christian view on a lot of topics. So don't judge me by d length of my skirt!

correct shawty! cool
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
Onila, when you dress exposing your privates parts,why wont them boys grin harass you, you deserved it. even if you are the most holiest than thou inside as far as your dressing is not "appropriate" anything can happen. wait o you mentioned some dudes held your waist because you wore mini-skirt! ha go and do thanksgiving that they do not strip you nak.ed, come to my area and you would see hell. the way you dress matters kiss
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44: I judge a book by reading the summary at the back and the first few pages.

I tried that same technique with Onila and guess what I found out?

You guessed right

always boring :- now screw off!
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
lipsyliscious: Dats so right! I know some pple will say y should u wear mini skirt n attract attention 2 urself or u are addressed how u are dressed but an educated man should realise dat wat pple wear may not actually rep deir personality. I 4 1,I love fashion,it gives me confidence in public wen I'm dressed in trendy,hot n different outfits,simply because I'm putting on a short skirt or bum shorts dosen't mean I'm lose,fashion is just my passion. Most pple I go out on dates with 4 d 1st tym are qiute shocked wen they find out I don't drink,smoke or club n I have a christian view on a lot of topics. So don't judge me by d length of my skirt!
Will you hold your breath ! If you feel comfortable tempting dem boiz @ bars / club, then be ready to accommdate the aftermath... get it
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
acidosis™:

Will you hold your breath ! If you feel comfortable tempting dem boiz @ bars / club, then be ready to accommdate the aftermath... get it
the intention was never to tempt anyone...it was just to look damn good. its like saying because u came to the club with a fat wallet all of my drinks are on u!
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Mynd44: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila:

always boring :- now screw off!
And you are fun? Ode
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
~vicky~:
Onila, when you dress exposing your privates parts,why wont them boys grin harass you, you deserved it. even if you are the most holiest than thou inside as far as your dressing is not "appropriate" anything can happen. wait o you mentioned some dudes held your waist because you wore mini-skirt! ha go and do thanksgiving that they do not strip you nak.ed, come to my area and you would see hell. the way you dress matters kiss
Where and how can I pay your dowry, sweet ? smiley
100likes
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Tyche(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
This chick has reached the point of no return.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by onila(f): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
the intention was never to tempt anyone...it was just to look damn good. its like saying because u came to the club with a fat wallet all of my drinks are on u!

don't mind the id.iot!

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
~vicky~:
ha go and do thanksgiving that they do not strip you nak.ed, come to my area and you would see hell. the way you dress matters kiss
so u are proudly justifying barbarism? this is insane
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
Do you have the intention of tempting anyone when you bath (n. aked) in your bathtub/jacuzzi
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
so u are proudly justifying barbarism? this is insane

wtf!! what has barbarism got to do with the way you dress!! look woman the way you dress matters most of the time because the way you dress might tell some people alittle about your reputation. what i meant was that if she dress shabbily, the hooligans @ the bus stop would harass her! i witnessed one last month or do you want an experiment?

5 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila:

don't mind the id.iot!
Grow up kid .
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
Tyche: This chick has reached the point of no return.
meaning she has gone far and wide weird... gone bad beyond repair... grin grin
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
acidosis™:

Where and how can I pay your dowry, sweet ? smiley
100likes

Acidosis grin your so funny
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
~vicky~:

wtf!! what has barbarism got to do with the way you dress!! look woman the way you dress matters most of the time because the way you dress might tell some people alittle about your reputation. what i meant was that if she dress shabbily, the hooligans @ the bus stop would harass her! i witnessed one last month or do you want an experiment?
i understand naija is always hot...so if a person decided to put on shorts because its terribly hot, how does that in anyway tell u anything about her reputation? so women should dress in a certain to avoid triggering indecent thoughts in another man who has no self-control? men see even worse on tv on a daily basis, what makes it okay for the the next woman on the streets to be a target of victimisation by a person who happily keep photos of half nake.d victoria's secret models in his phone
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Tyche(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
acidosis™:

meaning she has gone far and wide weird... gone bad beyond repair... grin grin

You got it man.
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
~vicky~:

Acidosis grin your so funny
we'll talk about that when we see 2mao.. *wink* smiley smiley
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
@ mondi o! you are not Nigerian, oops!! if the weather is hot, simple take a cold shower grin. if you put on shorts(what kind and size) dont tell me it that type they call bum short or whatever! angry because the weather is hot, must you wear it in public? should be the question in mind! there are lighter clothes you wear for hot weather ma'am, stop deceiving your self!! dress nicely so that you dont expose your privates'
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by pleep(m): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
Now i know what type of chick onila is...a hoochie. they dress like skanks for attention but think they are still respectable because the don't do skank stuff.

They are ways to look good without showing to much skin, girls like u are taking the lazy route. Its perfectly ok to judge people by the way they dress, if i dressed like a gay could i complain about gay dudes hitting on me?
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
k2039: I judge a book by it's author
What if u know nothing about the author??
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks:

.. "one day bush meat go catch the hunter" says our elders..
since you see nothing wrong in hurting/hunting/haunting men with no self-control, all I can say is GOODLUCK..
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
What if u know nothing about the author??
I'll check the photo at the back page
Re: Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
~vicky~:
@ mondi o! you are not Nigerian, oops!! if the weather is hot, simple take a cold shower grin. if you put on shorts(what kind and size) dont tell me it that type they call bum short or whatever! angry because the weather is hot, must you wear it in public? should be the question in mind! there are lighter clothes you wear for hot weather ma'am, stop deceiving your self!! dress nicely so that you dont expose your privates'
if a male adult moves around topless in shorts that expose his butt-crack chances are people will jus look at him and laugh...but when a woman moves around putting in an actually top and shorts that are 3cm off her butt (fully covered)somehow that becomes a problem, because of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Allow Yourself To Be Kissed Like This? / Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See / In This Situation, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.