Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Best Site For Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Best Site For Job Seekers (4225 Views)

Job Seekers Beware Of This Username / Job Section Library For Job-Seekers: Discussion Threads, Etc. / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Site For Job Seekers by ants(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2008
which site is the best for job seekers as there are a lot around who don't even care to update information about vacancies to their site, so where can someone say is a kind of refuge point for job seekers such that you get latest vacancies regularly,
Re: The Best Site For Job Seekers by IAMCOEd: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2008
Hi,

My colleagues and I might be going to Lagos in a few weeks' time and we need to hire a qualified accountant to help us out for six months. Could anyone suggest what recruitment agencies I should contact in Nigeria?

Many thanks,

Ed
Re: The Best Site For Job Seekers by tobiola: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2008
Yeah, i happen to know a very useful website that publishes new vacancies on every sector everyday. You can even submit c.v.s online as well. All their services are free. It is www.careersnigeria.com

I hope you find it useful!
Re: The Best Site For Job Seekers by obanikoro2(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2008
IAMCO-Ed:

Hi,

My colleagues and I might be going to Lagos in a few weeks' time and we need to hire a qualified accountant to help us out for six months. Could anyone suggest what recruitment agencies I should contact in Nigeria?

Many thanks,

Ed

People Prime
www.peopleprime.net
call Funke on 01-4960569, 01-7911639, 08027184714
Re: The Best Site For Job Seekers by ROBEN(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2008

I'm a chartered accountant working with an indigenous oil marketing company.I wouldnt mind being part of your recruitment process.My e-mail is dublinbenson@yahoo.com.
Re: The Best Site For Job Seekers by smilycj: 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2008
Does anyone actually know of any company that is ready to take NYSC corpers. Please let me know
Re: The Best Site For Job Seekers by IAMCOEd: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2008
Thanks for your replies. That's helpful. ROBEN, I'll drop you a line once we have a proper job description sorted out.

Ed
Re: The Best Site For Job Seekers by ants(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2008
its really a pity that my post has been messed up by someone who has the power to merge different posts, a post which was meant to be like a database of sites where job seekers can get all websites that publicise vacancies turned into something else by a ,
Re: The Best Site For Job Seekers by ants(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2008
thsnk you, dat was what i need, God bless you
Re: The Best Site For Job Seekers by luwadmusic(f): 3:12am On Jul 30, 2011
Want to learn a trade or buy products and dont have means?  Join FS multilevel marketing club and you can have your dreams come true. Also earn directly as an exclusive marketer. Call now 080 3429 0901

(1) (Reply)

5 Lessons I Learnt From Starting My Own Business / Job Vacancies / Npower Batch C2 Physical Verification Information Now On Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.