Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

How To Pay For My Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Pay For My Whatsapp (8234 Views)

My Whatsapp Is Currently Down. Could It Be What I'm Thinking? / Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 / My Whatsapp Keeps Tellin Me To Set My Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay For My Whatsapp by server123: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2012
Is there a way i can pay for my whatsapp acount ,its almost a year now and i dont have any visa or paypal.
Will banks accept to forward my payment?
Any1 with an idea please help...
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by nikkyshyne(f): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2012
You pay for whatsApp
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by server123: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
nikkyshyne: You pay for whatsApp

After the 1 year trial now...
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by nikkyshyne(f): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
Uninstall and re-install.
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by server123: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
nikkyshyne: Uninstall and re-install.

Thanks for that...
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by jereal(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
re-installing doesn't cancel your account which is tied to your phone number...

if it works, then is it possible the whatsapp team is that dumb...
I don't think so...still gonna have to pay...
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by Emmyk(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
I think it works. I'v been using mine since Nove 11th, 2011: still using it presently...
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by ezeuba(m): 1:57am On Nov 18, 2012
Its free on other platform, but we gotta pay for Android devices...
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by Gerardcole(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2012
ezeuba: Its free on other platform, but we gotta pay for Android devices...

Big lie!!! Check well. You would see it somewhere your first yeah is free then subsequently you pay $1 USD per year.

@OP contact me via my profile I ll help ya.
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by walcolm(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
dont fall for any scam. i know there's another thread where this same issues was discussed. keep using your whatsapp. i can guarantee the app will move your expiration date forward by itself especially if you're very active
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by huntax(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2013
My expiration date has been postpone 3times now,but really,I'd like to own the app for good without looking over my shoulder. I tried the google payment,but the page just doesn't open fully one my E63 browser and I can't use opera to purchase it..anyone here with a breakthrough?
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by alstacs(m): 3:02am On Jan 13, 2013
huntax: My expiration date has been postpone 3times now,but really,I'd like to own the app for good without looking over my shoulder. I tried the google payment,but the page just doesn't open fully one my E63 browser and I can't use opera to purchase it..anyone here with a breakthrough?

I've been thinking about this too. My account expires in 2 weeks, I'm waiting to see what they will do.
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
For android phones, you can pay for whatsapp with your naira atm card.I did mine two days ago.It was Surpose to end on the 29-03-2013.After using my Gtb naira card it's extend to 29-03-2014.Guys it's no big deal just creat a google wallet from play store and you are good to go . don't know of other on.since it's android am using, can only say about android.
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by smiling(m): 5:47am On Jan 14, 2013
sidwel.. hw much?
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
Acct:
Amt: NGN157.24 Dr
Desc: POINT OF SALE PURCHASE TRANSACTION-.99 USD GOOGLE *WhatsApp GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS
Avail Bal: NGN
That's the amount GTB charge me
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by Bossman(m): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2013
Must be a regional thing. Never knew whatsapp had expiration date until I checked this thread. I decided to check mine. It shows as "Lifetime". I'm in the US.
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by sinade1(m): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2013
WhatsApp is a cross-platform app worths $0.99.

It is a paid app on Apple Store, while it is free for only 1 year on other platforms.

iphone users are very lucky as they have to pay once, no yearly payment.

I do pay for my apps using GTB Naira MasterCard.
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by jude33084(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
sinade1: WhatsApp is a cross-platform app worths $0.99.

It is a paid app on Apple Store, while it is free for only 1 year on other platforms.

iphone users are very lucky as they have to pay once, no yearly payment.

I do pay for my apps using GTB Naira MasterCard.

Pls how can I get that master card?
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by sinade1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
jude33084:

It is not Credit card, but debit Naira MasterCard. It is acceptable on Apple Store, I don't know about your device store.
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by lynxnoon(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
jude33084:

ur bank can generate one for u
cheers
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by funkyfela(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2013
lynxnoon:
ur bank can generate one for u
cheers

you can get it from gtb or any bank, not just master card but with visacard u can as well make payment for whatsapp though i havent tried visacard on it
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by Emmyk(m): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
I was warned that my Whatsapp will expire in 21days time...on January 18th. But it's yet to expire. Still rocking with it. Holla!
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by mrdrizzy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
sidwell: For android phones, you can pay for whatsapp with your naira atm card.I did mine two days ago.It was Surpose to end on the 29-03-2013.After using my Gtb naira card it's extend to 29-03-2014.Guys it's no big deal just creat a google wallet from play store and you are good to go . don't know of other on.since it's android am using, can only say about android.
nawao see waste off money.delete ur whatsapp nd install back.qed.
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by Bawss1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
^

How is N160 a waste? N160 for one year service of unlimited messaging.
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by mrdrizzy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
i do mine free like i said b4.inshort pm me on whatsapp mk i teach u
Re: How To Pay For My Whatsapp by Kenneylee(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2013
@Sinade, ow did u make the payment with ur master card - I need to download it on iPhone 4 and I have gtb MasterCard too but d billing section is talking 1 language I don't seem to understand

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Beat My UP-TIME Record (+pics) / Samsung Galaxy Core Advance With Physical Buttons / Don't Do This At Work {video}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.