Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 (42831 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2013
ncpat seems to be a scammer but he has managed to prove himself right. can i get the ebook pls? my email is giftaguara@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by sky101: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2013
cool This BETON website sha... I dont seem to trust them much, their chart moves differently from mine(same market??) esp EUR/USD, plus whats the best time to bet this is 7:55am and the market is really crazy(up &down)

Cheers Guys!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by sky101: 3:53am On Apr 03, 2013
Somebody say something na... abi BOM don parkwell!!??

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by seye15627(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
sky101: Somebody say something na... abi BOM don parkwell!!??

check the trend for binaryoption free alert. dats it
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by bemagnify: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
abeg am a newbie. .. I nid somebody to guide me on bom.. Plssssssssssssssssssssss. may God bless u allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by krhema: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
:oPls o which wan is bull and bear in Random Indices
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by csckid(m): 1:12am On May 27, 2013
Pls am looking for a BOM trader in Benin city that can help me fund and withdraw.
My contacts are, 07064289536; emma4biz@gmail.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ebankole: 1:13pm On May 27, 2013
csckid: Pls am looking for a BOM trader in Benin city that can help me fund and withdraw.
My contacts are, 07064289536; emma4biz@gmail.com

am not in benin but i might be able to help...email sholiray@gmail.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ebankole: 1:14pm On May 27, 2013
bemagnify: abeg am a newbie. .. I nid somebody to guide me on bom.. Plssssssssssssssssssssss. may God bless u allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

email sholiray@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ebankole: 1:15pm On May 27, 2013
krhema: :oPls o which wan is bull and bear in Random Indices

u are obviously newbie bro
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by afoson(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
DISCOVER HOW TO MAKE $30-$150 DAILY WITHOUT FAIL...EVEN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE US!!!
Are you tired of Forex?
Affiliate Marketing?
Google Adsense?
Surveys?
HYIP'S
Sports betting
Fiver
Or any other online business that has not made you a dime but have taken your hard earned cash from you?

What about if i can show you how i earn between $30-$150 Daily from the internet without stress...Would you give me your attention?

We have done all online business or businesses before and we believe in all of them but the fact remains that they all need lots of experience and expertise to conduct most of these online business effectively and most times this can cost you lots of money and at the end its a futile effort and a waste of time.

In our search for a better online business that will fit in a newbie and pro alike,we came across what is called binary options online business and after testing it for a while,here were the shocking results...

Here is another one oo....
we have always maintained that no body was born poor but the difference between the poor and the rich are missed opportunity and we believe an opportunity is right in front of you!
No trends to look at
No time wasting
just follow Our EASY SYSTEM and get into the flow of steady income.
This is not another hypewe are not saying you'll become a millionaire over night but $30-$150 daily is not bad...i believe you can do the maths yourself.
HOW MUCH DOES MY PACKAGE COST?

$200 ---------- NO!
$100?------------NO!!
$150?------------NO!!!

This package costs only zero Naira Totally FREE let us train you for one week how to join our money making club .
RUSH NOW TO www.realcashideas.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by granmaster(m): 3:17am On Aug 07, 2013
afoson you get mind, so na that scrappy software you want sell to these people eeeeh i never wan comment for this trend but this one irritates me most,all days we blame our leader but we are the worst ever seen imagine this guy na waoo

afoson: DISCOVER HOW TO MAKE $30-$150 DAILY WITHOUT FAIL...EVEN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE US!!!
Are you tired of Forex?
Affiliate Marketing?
Google Adsense?
Surveys?
HYIP'S
Sports betting
Fiver
Or any other online business that has not made you a dime but have taken your hard earned cash from you?

What about if i can show you how i earn between $30-$150 Daily from the internet without stress...Would you give me your attention?

We have done all online business or businesses before and we believe in all of them but the fact remains that they all need lots of experience and expertise to conduct most of these online business effectively and most times this can cost you lots of money and at the end its a futile effort and a waste of time.

In our search for a better online business that will fit in a newbie and pro alike,we came across what is called binary options online business and after testing it for a while,here were the shocking results...

Here is another one oo....
we have always maintained that no body was born poor but the difference between the poor and the rich are missed opportunity and we believe an opportunity is right in front of you!
No trends to look at
No time wasting
just follow Our EASY SYSTEM and get into the flow of steady income.
This is not another hypewe are not saying you'll become a millionaire over night but $30-$150 daily is not bad...i believe you can do the maths yourself.
HOW MUCH DOES MY PACKAGE COST?

$200 ---------- NO!
$100?------------NO!!
$150?------------NO!!!

This package costs only zero Naira Totally FREE let us train you for one week how to join our money making club .
RUSH NOW TO www.realcashideas.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by afoson(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hello friend,

before your open your mouth and start talking or writing

pleas read very well

go back to our website and check if you see anything regarding to selling a software to anyone

we are offering FREE service to people and they are FREE to try our strategy and we thank God 35 persons

have gotten our strategy and doing excellently well.

Thank you
www.realcashideas.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by granmaster(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
hahahahaha u make me laugh
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by granmaster(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
please who posted this You Are Going To Have A Massively Unfair Advantage That You Can Use To Profit By Using Our Advance Binary Softwares!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by granmaster(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by granmaster(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
U PEOPLE MAKES ME LAUGH HERE @afoson AFTER LOOKING AT THAT YOUR BLOG MY STOMACH WAN BURST WITH LAUGHTER, U WONT KNOW WHAT MAKES ME LAUGH BUT ITS ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE EYES WILL SEE WHAT I SAW THERE,FOR ALL PALS THAT DO BETONMARKET PLEASE LET THIS BE TO YOUR NOTICE THERE NO BINARY OPTION SOFTWARE THAT WORKS I WILL PUT IT THAT WAY, AVOID YOUR SELF BEEN SCAMMED ITS WILL BE BETTER IF YOU ARE DOING GOOD THING ALWAYS KEEP IT UP DON'T ALLOW DEVIL TO USE YOU EVEN THE ONE RANKING IN GOOGLE TODAY CALLED OPTION BOT ITS A HELL LOT OF SHIT,

IF AM THEIR TYPE I WILL JUST COMPILE THIS

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| granmaster.mq4 |
//| Copyright 2013, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//| http://www.metaquotes.net |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
#property copyright "Copyright 2013, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net"

#property indicator_separate_window
#property indicator_minimum 0.0
#property indicator_maximum 3.0
#property indicator_buffers 4
#property indicator_color1 Blue
#property indicator_color2 Red
#property indicator_color3 Blue
#property indicator_color4 Red
#import "_fx_preis_levels_v4.dll"
double xFNN12(int a0, double a1, double a2, double a3, double a4, int a5, int a6, int a7, int a8, int a9, int a10, int a11);
double xFNN13(int a0, double a1, double a2, double a3, double a4, int a5, int a6, int a7, int a8, int a9, int a10, int a11);
double xFNN14(int a0, double a1, double a2, double a3, double a4, int a5, int a6, int a7, int a8, int a9, int a10, int a11);
double xFNN15(int a0, double a1, double a2, double a3, double a4, int a5, int a6, int a7, int a8, int a9, int a10, int a11);
#import

extern int M1 = 6;
extern int M5 = 5;
extern int M15 = 5;
extern int M30 = 4;
extern int H1 = 3;
extern int H4 = 3;
extern int D1 = 3;
double g_ibuf_104[];
double g_ibuf_108[];
double g_ibuf_112[];
double g_ibuf_116[];
string gs_120 = "T-Confirmer V4";
string gs_128 = "FPL2_";
int gi_unused_136 = 3;
int gi_unused_140 = 3;
int gi_unused_144 = 0;

int init() {
IndicatorBuffers(6);
SetIndexBuffer(0, g_ibuf_104);
SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_ARROW, EMPTY, 0);
SetIndexArrow(0, 110);
SetIndexBuffer(1, g_ibuf_108);
SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_ARROW, EMPTY, 0);
SetIndexArrow(1, 110);
SetIndexBuffer(2, g_ibuf_112);
SetIndexStyle(2, DRAW_ARROW, EMPTY, 0);
SetIndexArrow(2, 110);
SetIndexBuffer(3, g_ibuf_116);
SetIndexStyle(3, DRAW_ARROW, EMPTY, 0);
SetIndexArrow(3, 110);
IndicatorShortName(gs_120);
return (0);
}

int deinit() {
f0_0();
return (0);
}

int start() {
int li_4 = IndicatorCounted();
if (li_4 > 0) li_4--;
int li_0 = Bars - li_4;
for (int index_8 = 0; index_8 < li_0; index_8++) {
g_ibuf_104[index_8] = xFNN12(AccountNumber(), Open[index_8], Close[index_8], High[index_8], Low[index_8], M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1);
g_ibuf_108[index_8] = xFNN13(AccountNumber(), Open[index_8], Close[index_8], High[index_8], Low[index_8], M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1);
g_ibuf_112[index_8] = xFNN14(AccountNumber(), Open[index_8], Close[index_8], High[index_8], Low[index_8], M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1);
g_ibuf_116[index_8] = xFNN15(AccountNumberCompiling 'granmaster.mq4'...
(), Open[index_8], Close[index_8], High[index_8], Low[index_8], M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1);
if (g_ibuf_104[index_8] == 0.0) g_ibuf_104[index_8] = EMPTY_VALUE;
if (g_ibuf_108[index_8] == 0.0) g_ibuf_108[index_8] = EMPTY_VALUE;
if (g_ibuf_112[index_8] == 0.0) g_ibuf_112[index_8] = EMPTY_VALUE;
if (g_ibuf_116[index_8] == 0.0) g_ibuf_116[index_8] = EMPTY_VALUE;
}
return (0);
}

void f0_0() {
for (int li_0 = 0; li_0 < ObjectsTotal(); li_0++) {
if (StringFind(ObjectName(li_0), gs_128) == 0) {
ObjectDelete(ObjectName(li_0));
li_0--;
}
}
}

I CAN JUST COMPILE IT AND SELL TO YOU PEOPLE,CLAIMING HEAVEN AND EARTH THE ABOVE ITS A TYPICAL SOURCE CODE FOR WHAT RECKLESS WHITES COMPILE AND SELL TO NOVICES,YES THEY HAVE PROGRAMMING KNOWLEDGE AND THEY WANT TO MAKE MONEY FROM IT BY ALL MEANS,ITS ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAS PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE CAN CLEARLY UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING

FOR YOUR INFORMATION MARKET IS DYNAMIC NOT STATIC SO COUNT SOFTWARE OUT OF IT YOU CAN ONLY LOAD MARKET PLATFORM WITH A SOFTWARE FROM ITS SEVER WATCH MOST OF THAT SOFTWARE DON'T SHOW YOU LIVE MARKET THEY GIVE YOU ALERT, WHERE DO THE ALERT COMES FROM WHERE IS THE PROVE, WELL LET ME STOP HERE
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by hopebacy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pls am a novice on BOM,, am lukin 4 a smart trader @ uyo,, pls contract me on 08136337820 or whatsapp me,, abeg sm1 hlp
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by alphachi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls can someone help me out with wapmastas 2-3 mins strat on BOM and any other winning techniques u wonderful guys are using here? I have had about 4 years experience in forex but left it for a while to go into ministry...am now begining to like this Bom thing but realize its just a gamble unless u know what u are doing. God bless all the guys out here who are blessing lives and sharing their strategies for free with the house...the fact is that, seedtime and harvest will never cease, what u make happen for others, God will make happen for u. Pls email me all the ebooks and strategies to nonyec123@gmail.com... God bless u for doing that!

Wapmasta, saintfaulty etc... al;l u great guys who post great strategies, pls email them to me or anyone who has their ebooks and methods. God bless u real good
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by awokunlet: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls help me with good ebook on binary.com my mail is adewaleojo71@gmail . com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
How Bright Biogas System Work

Bright Biogas Make Use Of A Relatively Simple, Well-Known, And Mature Technology. A Biogas System Comprises A Large Tank, Or Digester. Inside The Tank, Bacteria Work Symbiotically To Convert Organic Waste Into Methane Gas Through The Process Of Anaerobic Digestion.

Every Day, The User Of A Bright Biogas Feed The Bacteria Inside The Digester With Household By-Products Such As Market Waste, Kitchen Waste, And Manure From Livestock.

The Methane Gas Produced By The Bacteria Inside Bright Biogas Can Be Used For Cooking, Lighting, And Other Energy Needs.

Waste That Has Been Fully Digested Exits The Bright Biogas In The Form Of Organic Fertiliser And Is Good For Fish Meal
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by Fmdipo(m): 12:46am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by afoson(m): 12:40am On Jul 01, 2014
Everything you need to know about binary and forex is here www.realcashideas.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by afoson(m): 1:31am On Jul 17, 2014
HOW I MADE 123 IN A WEEK ON FIVERR WITHOUT CREATING A GIG FREE FOR ALL
===========================================

$123 In a WEEK Without Sweating
=============================
Got This Amazing Ebook From My Boss
Practised all that is there in
after one week , made some bucks
You Can Also Try it
Am Giving it Out for FREE
Download here http:///YCZ6G7

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / Meet “Leo”, The Robot In Charge Of UBA Facebook Chat For E-Banking / Gideon Ime Charlie, Lekki Groundnut Seller Who Earns N1,500 Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.