Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 (18920 Views)

Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... / Betting Football Tips / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
@ haychPee: Bro Pls visit my site and see the contact email, then send your email to that contact email on my site for further info...Thanks
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
zionbaby.:
@ haychPee: Bro Pls visit my site and see the contact email, then send your email to that contact email on my site for further info...Thanks
Send me ur email y do I nid 2 visit ur site? Bsides I do not know d site.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
I JUST WANTED TO HELP...THAT IS ALL...BUT YOU HAVE JUST MISSED IT!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
goldplated: @zionbaby

thanks for taking the time to reply

what do you mean by BTTS?
over o.5 or 1.5 goals?

whats the meaning of the number in brackets? i used to see decimal on most sites. and how do you identify who you want to win from that pick?

THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTIONS.

BTTS MEANS:BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE. Here the bookies are saying "will both teams score, yes or no?"

BOTH TEAM TOTAL GOALS, WHEN IT IS 1 OR MORE GOALS=OVER 0.5 GOALS; WHEN IT IS 2 OR MORE GOALS= OVER 1.5 GOALS

THE NUMBER IN BRACKETS REPRESENTS EACH TEAMS POSITION IN THE LEAGUE.

HOPE I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS CORRECTLY.

THANKS
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
zionbaby.:
I JUST WANTED TO HELP...THAT IS ALL...BUT YOU HAVE JUST MISSED IT!
I said u shud send ur email/website...u said I just missed...if u really want to help help by sendin ur info.
Thanks
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
haychPee:
I said u shud send ur email/website...u said I just missed...if u really want to help help by sendin ur info.
Thanks

HERE IS THE SITE ADDRESS: WWW+SPORTSTRADINGCLUB+WEBS+COM
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
LOADING...3 BETS PER SEASON SERVICE...FREE VERSION COMMENCES ON SUNDAY...TO END BY NEXT WEEK...THIS WILL HELP YOU RAISE FUND FOR THE PAID VERSION AND STILL KEEP SOME PROFIT ON YOUR NAIRABET ACCOUNT...GET READY...IT WON'T BE POSTED HERE...BUT WILL BE SENT TO THE EMAIL OF ANY GENUINE FRIEND WHO REPLY HERE NOW...START REPLYING!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
Good-day Friends, if you like the winning rate of games posted on this thread plus S.T.C site and would like to lay hold on the system used in selecting them, then contact me now, if consistent winning of your games is your heart sited desire...it took me just N32,000 to lay hold of it...now I am giving it to you for just N10,000...it is not too much for a SEED(system) that produces the FRUIT (winning games)...that's all for now!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Edunlomoh@yahoo.com
zionbaby.:
LOADING...3 BETS PER SEASON SERVICE...FREE VERSION COMMENCES ON SUNDAY...TO END BY NEXT WEEK...THIS WILL HELP YOU RAISE FUND FOR THE PAID VERSION AND STILL KEEP SOME PROFIT ON YOUR NAIRABET ACCOUNT...GET READY...IT WON'T BE POSTED HERE...BUT WILL BE SENT TO THE EMAIL OF ANY GENUINE FRIEND WHO REPLY HERE NOW...START REPLYING!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
haychPee: Edunlomoh@yahoo.com

NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by okeniyi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
okeniyishola@gmail.com i have replied
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by starbasi(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
zionbaby.:
my email.is basi4u2010@gmail.com.....
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by methodman(m): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
info@shebayhost.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
okeniyi: okeniyishola@gmail.com i have replied
NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
methodman: info@shebayhost.com
NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
starbasi: my email.is basi4u2010@gmail.com.....
NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by sanod(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sanod2012@gmail.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
sanod: Sanod2012@gmail.com
NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
Season One: Bet 1...From ZionBaby, already sent to the emails of each friends that responded to my 3 BETS PER SEASON service...Go to your email box to grab it and use it as instructed! Thanks

Season One: Bet 2, now loading...don't miss it!

1 Like

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by easyjayjay: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
zionbaby.:
Season One: Bet 1...From ZionBaby, already sent to the emails of each friends that responded to my 3 BETS PER SEASON service...Go to your email box to grab it and use it as instructed! Thanks

Season One: Bet 2, now loading...don't miss it!

I hope am not late. Ijc4God@yahoo.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
It's unfortunate that afta receivin d free picks my yahoomail's blockd because of secret que...can anybody help post the picks here
Thanks.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
Email palava here...I miss out cox my email's blocked...u can as well drop d free picks here bro.
Thanks
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by mexzony: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
mexzony@yahoo.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
haychPee: It's unfortunate that afta receivin d free picks my yahoomail's blockd because of secret que...can anybody help post the picks here
Thanks.
Bro Sorry for you email problem, but I want to assure you that no right thinking person will post the free picks I sent them to this thread- because they know that I can do that myself and since I didn't, then there must be a reason best known to me. But if anyone post any of such picks here, then such a person would never get picks from me anymore! Sorry you missed it, you are not alone in this...you have to resolve your email problem,...and wait for the next picks. Thanks!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
zionbaby.:

Bro Sorry for you email problem, but I want to assure you that no right thinking person will post the free picks I sent them to this thread- because they know that I can do that myself and since I didn't, then there must be a reason best known to me. But if anyone post any of such picks here, then such a person would never get picks from me anymore! Sorry you missed it, you are not alone in this...you have to resolve your email problem,...and wait for the next picks. Thanks!
Hmmmm...I's nt reffering 2 any member bt you...anyway...thanx!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
To God's glory, Season One: Bet 1 @ 4.712 Odds from NairaBet WON! This is just the BEGINNING! It's God's doing and not mine. We thank HIM! Season One: Bet 2, now loading...don't miss it! Always visit this thread for update and notification! For those that could not post there email here in order to receive the picks, I am giving you a second chance now to do so till 12pm Monday 7th Jan. 2013. Those who used the picks as instructed text your testimony to my mobile number and post it here also for others to see that with God nothing is impossible, even consistent winning in sports trading! Lastly, remain conservative in trading and stay connected to God your maker always...for we owe it all to HIM! From: ZionBaby @ SportsTradingClub+webs+com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
easyjayjay:

I hope am not late. Ijc4God@yahoo.com
NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby2: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
mexzony: mexzony@yahoo.com
NOTED!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by starbasi(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
zionbaby,thank God for the successs of todays betting won.though i stake small amt but won the bet.....keep it up
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by sanchez4eva: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
Joshhartford58@yahoo.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by gozmann1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
@zion baby i've been following ya posts ... pls i hope i'm not late my mail is umegbolugodwin@gmail.com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by easyjayjay: 12:11am On Jan 07, 2013
zionbaby.:
To God's glory, Season One: Bet 1 @ 4.712 Odds from NairaBet WON! This is just the BEGINNING! It's God's doing and not mine. We thank HIM! Season One: Bet 2, now loading...don't miss it! Always visit this thread for update and notification! For those that could not post there email here in order to receive the picks, I am giving you a second chance now to do so till 12pm Monday 7th Jan. 2013. Those who used the picks as instructed text your testimony to my mobile number and post it here also for others to see that with God nothing is impossible, even consistent winning in sports trading! Lastly, remain conservative in trading and stay connected to God your maker always...for we owe it all to HIM! From: ZionBaby @ SportsTradingClub+webs+com

Bro you are good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Court Awards Honeywell ₦‎72.2 Billion Damages Against Ecobank / Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam? / Mr Biggs Franchise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.