Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:35 AM

Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? (5234 Views)

If The Mortal Body Will Die And Decompose, What Will Then Burn In Hell? / Look At some information About Hell From 23 Minutes In Hell / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2012
I dont believe in god and I wholeheartedly reject Jesus. shocked shocked shocked

So, according to christian theology, I am going to hell. The question now becomes; Are you christians going to be watching us roast in hell while you are in paradise?

If there is only joy in heaven, would you be rejoicing while we are burning? Sounds like sadism to me.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
Logicboy03: I dont believe in god and I wholeheartedly reject Jesus. shocked shocked shocked

So, according to christian theology, I am going to hell. The question now becomes; Are you christians going to be watching us roast in hell while you are in paradise?

If there is only joy in heaven, would you be rejoicing while we are burning? Sounds like sadism to me.

I won't normally reply to this 'brain dead' sort of article, but let me oblige you this one time.

No ! Why should we delight in the destruction of the wicked.

Oh , btw , hell is not forever, and many of you will be converted missionaries before we get to that stage grin
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
frosbel:

I won't normally reply to this 'brain dead' sort of article, but let me oblige you this one time.

No ! Why should we delight in the destruction of the wicked.

Oh , btw , hell is not forever, and many of you will be converted missionaries before we get to that stage grin

You are not making any sense.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
Lol.. Frosbel believes we'll be gone forever - become nothing.. his god's not wicked to burn us forever like uncooked meat.. cheesy
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
with all pleasure since that is were u chose to be grin grin grin
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
Dude, does Nairaland pay you or something for multiplying posts
and topics so copiously?

Edited.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by ijawkid(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto: Lol.. Frosbel believes we'll be gone forever - become nothing.. his god's not wicked to burn us forever like uncooked meat.. cheesy

Lol....

You no even qualify to be meat talk less of uncooked one...

You be mosquito!!!!!!!!!!....

You don forget??....lol...
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto: Lol.. Frosbel believes we'll be gone forever - become nothing.. his god's not wicked to burn us forever like uncooked meat.. cheesy

Unfortunately he hasnt read about lazarus and the rich man
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2012
aguiyi: with all pleasure since that is were u chose to be grin grin grin

Sadism. sad

Yet you guys claim to love. Sick christians
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ihedinobi: Dude, does Nairaland pay you or something for multiplying posts
and topics so copiously?

Edited.

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol....

You no even qualify to be meat talk less of uncooked one...

You be mosquito!!!!!!!!!!....

You don forget??....lol...

Kai.. I don suffer... I go bite dat your small Ijaw fingers this night..

But please, if thirst catch me for hell, promise me you go bring one sachet of pure water come.. beg papa Abraham grin
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by CrazyMan(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
Logicboy03: I dont believe in god and I wholeheartedly reject Jesus. shocked shocked shocked

You won't burn in hell...its not your portion...God loves you and is willing to accept you.

All you have to do is to give him your heart.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
CrazyMan:
You won't burn in hell...its not your portion...God loves you and is willing to accept you.

All you have to do is to give him your heart.

Stop preaching and answer the question
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by CrazyMan(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
Logicboy03:
Stop preaching and answer the question
What question?
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by cyrexx: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ofcourse I will. With my mouth salivating in a devilsh smile, hungry eyes filled with the most ravaging fire, making monkey noises, there I will be.
I will be watching the maggots pierce through ur skin, the fire burning in every part of u. I will watch in joy as u cry out in pain. After all u deserved it for daring to think.

I will watch and laugh, with Jesus by my side, chanting and crying for more pain to be added on to u.

And after the entertaining spectator sport, I will wash my face, wear a white robe and go to pray. For I am holy and clean, for I am love and kindness.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by cyrexx: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
HEAVEN OR HELL
YOU MAKE IT SEEM AS IF THATS AN EASY CHOICE TO MAKE..
SITTING THERE IN HEAVEN WATCHING OTHERS BURN
AND I CANT DO ANYTHING TO HELP?
THAT IN ITSELF WOULD BE HELL FOR ME.

IF BY ANY CHANCE I WERE IN HEAVEN, I WILL BE UP THERE FIGHTING GOD AND HIS ANGELS TO LET ME OUT,SO THAT I CAN COME DOWN AND AT LEAST TRY TO HELP.

I AM A MORAL PERSON. HEAVEN IS FOR UNCARING HYPOCRITES.

-D. Pryce
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
CrazyMan:
What question?

Will you be watching people burning in hell from heaven?
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
[b][/b]
cyrexx: pic

Nice pic
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
Un-following
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ihedinobi: Un-following

Your foolishness wont be missed

1 Like

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by ocheezie: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
@logicboy. U are already putting Christians thru'hell' on earth by ur lack of belief,especially close family and all those who care for your soul.but I'm convinced that men like u who are 'logical', will meet situations that will turn them around,and Christ will reveal Himself,win them over and put them to great use in winning more souls.like apostle Paul,remember?.just keep searching for knowledge.u won't lose ur soul.quote me
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by cyrexx: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ihedinobi: Un-following

who invited you here in the first place?
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by cyrexx: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
Logicboy03:

Nice pic

thanks.

there's more from where that came from.

check this out.

Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by CrazyMan(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
Logicboy03: Will you be watching people burning in hell from heaven?
Do you want to burn in hell...why are you so concerned?
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
Logicboy03:

Sadism. sad

Yet you guys claim to love. Sick christians

you are a brain dead man
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
cyrexx:

thanks.

there's more from where that came from.

check this out.

i bet your parents will weep the day they will see some of your comments. you will think its a joke but what you are gradually degenerating into is better not imagined
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by cyrexx: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
CrazyMan:
Do you want to burn in hell...why are you so concerned?

an atheist is humanitarian who is concerned with the falsity and mental torture inflicted on fellow human beings by human beings who came up with this dangerous religious dogma of eternal torture by a so-called loving deity.

many people wrongly believed it and humanitarian responsibilities demands that such a morbid phobia should be defused and debunked.

Comprende? Monsieur Crazyman
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by cyrexx: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
aguiyi:

i bet your parents will weep the day they will see some of your comments. you will think its a joke but what you are gradually degenerating into is better not imagined

you must be mad for making that comment about my parents weeping for me and thinking you can just address anybody anyhow. are you mistaking me for someone else?

i am a parent myself and i know what is called responsibility which i guess you know nothing about, looking at how uncultured and poorly trained you are from whatever hole you came out from that you call home.

nonsense.
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by wiegraf: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
@ihe, but this is a wonderful topic...

@cyrexx, I'd say that's more some sort of humanist, maybe

@op, at least we won't have to listen to gospel music, xtian rock, etc *shivers*
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by ijawkid(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto:
Kai.. I don suffer... I go bite dat your small Ijaw fingers this night..

But please, if thirst catch me for hell, promise me you go bring one sachet of pure water come.. beg papa Abraham grin

Lmao.....

No worry I go bring like I drum of water....

you know say I be good boy.......
:-)......
Re: Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
ocheezie: @logicboy. U are already putting Christians thru'hell' on earth by ur lack of belief,especially close family and all those who care for your soul.but I'm convinced that men like u who are 'logical', will meet situations that will turn them around,and Christ will reveal Himself,win them over and put them to great use in winning more souls.like apostle Paul,remember?.just keep searching for knowledge.u won't lose ur soul.quote me

Lol and christians are not persecuting non-believerS?

Commot for road with your preaching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Tithing / Finally, Life Is Synthesized In A Lab. / Is Juju Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.