Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Is The Husband Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Husband Right Or Wrong? (733 Views)

SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? / Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? / I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Husband Right Or Wrong? by Feedmemore(f): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
A husband and wife are getting all snugly in bed. The passion is heating up as it sometimes does.

But then the wife suddenly stops and says "I don’t feel like it, I just want you to hold me." "WHAT!?" says her husband. The wife explains that he must be in tune with her emotional needs as a Woman. He realizes that nothing is going to happen tonight and he might as well deal with it.

The next day the husband takes her shopping at a big department store. He walks around and has her try on three very expensive outfits. She can’t decide. He tells his wife to take all three of them. They head to the shoe department and pick up matching shoes worth $200 each.

The pair go to the jewelry department where she finds a set of diamond earrings that her husband agrees to buy for her. The wife is so excited. She thinks her husband has flipped out - but she doesn't care. She goes for the matching tennis bracelet. The husband says "You don’t even play tennis, but if you like it then let’s get it."

The wife is jumping up and down so excited she cannot even believe what is going on. She says to her husband, "I’m ready to go, let’s go to the cashier."

The husband stops and says, "No, honey I don’t feel like buying all this stuff now." The wife’s face goes blank. "Honey - I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while."

The look on her face is indescribable and she is about to explode as her husband says, "You must be in tune with my financial needs as a Man."
Re: Is The Husband Right Or Wrong? by xynerise: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
Sorry pls What was the question again? undecided
Re: Is The Husband Right Or Wrong? by overdrive(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
Joke section pls
Re: Is The Husband Right Or Wrong? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
tit4tat,50-50, no cheating,if u do me i do u.
if u failed to give me ur umbrella while raining,i wont allow u hide under my shade wen d sun is shining
Re: Is The Husband Right Or Wrong? by greedie1(f): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
He did nothing wrong grin
Re: Is The Husband Right Or Wrong? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
C'mon. This is embarrassment in the highest form. You take me all out to a departmental store with strangers around only to leave me hanging?? No ooo.

I want a divorce angry
Re: Is The Husband Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2012
nikkyshyne: C'mon. This is embarrassment in the highest form. You take me all out to a departmental store with strangers around only to leave me hanging?? No ooo.

I want a divorce angry

dis babegial don carry cum again. undecided why u no dey gree hear word?
Re: Is The Husband Right Or Wrong? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
fluid26, hi baby kiss kiss
Re: Is The Husband Right Or Wrong? by Mynd44: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
This punishment the girl got was dis-proportionate to her crime.

Hers was in public so he should have done his too in public
Re: Is The Husband Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
Cool hubby smiley wink smiley
Re: Is The Husband Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
nikkyshyne: fluid26, hi baby kiss kiss

you dey whine me shebi?

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being Single / Dating Tips For Men- How To Spot A Female Gold Digger / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.