Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

How U Can Make Huge Amount Of Money By Just Cliking On Facebook Likes Pages - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How U Can Make Huge Amount Of Money By Just Cliking On Facebook Likes Pages (1011 Views)

How U Can Start Your Export Business And Start Making Up To #200,000 Monthly / Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Making Money By Online -simple Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How U Can Make Huge Amount Of Money By Just Cliking On Facebook Likes Pages by MEILYN(m): 12:35am On Nov 08, 2012
Some websites re paying huge amount of money by just liking their fanpages,to get started follow this link www.facebook.com/intensetalk like the page,den click on message put ur email address there den d tutorial will be sent to u in an easy to undastand format..i make close to 5000naira everyweek by jst clicking on facebook fanpages like button
Re: How U Can Make Huge Amount Of Money By Just Cliking On Facebook Likes Pages by franel79(m): 12:59am On Nov 08, 2012
Wow
Re: How U Can Make Huge Amount Of Money By Just Cliking On Facebook Likes Pages by arbitrage: 1:21am On Nov 08, 2012
how will such websites pay u when u dont av paypal in nigeria?
Re: How U Can Make Huge Amount Of Money By Just Cliking On Facebook Likes Pages by osca123(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2012
u are lieing you are just looking 4 likes on ur fb page.
if its realy true u wont share...

1 Like

Re: How U Can Make Huge Amount Of Money By Just Cliking On Facebook Likes Pages by myike2(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2012
osca123: u are lieing you are just looking 4 likes on ur fb page.
if its realy true u wont share...
you are very correct. He just needs people to like his page

1 Like

Re: How U Can Make Huge Amount Of Money By Just Cliking On Facebook Likes Pages by ryzo: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
there is also another site that lets u earn without much effort. but d downside is that this site is only for laptop and desktop users not phone users. and u will be

earning as u browse web pages so if u browse on ur system a lot this will be a piece of cake for u. guys that have been using this method have been earning more than

100 dollars daily(i am not lying or joking) but of course u wont be earning as much as that when u join initially. but when u get used to it u will join their league.

they have various methods of earning ranging from completing tasks,pay per clicks ,and referals and offers for cash as well as points. but this is not an average site.

they recognize the fact that people hate clicking like 3 links for about 2 cents per click and then waiting for a whole day for d ads to be refreshed. so they have a

software that u can install that will be on ur task bar and will pop up small ads at a frequency decided by u. and u just click on d ad and continue what u are doing

and ur account is credited. this combined with their other methods of earning gives u a steady and reliable source of income. i just turned 17 and i just started with

this site about a day ago and i want u guys to join up too. i am not gonna ask for any money cuz that is exactly what is spoiling our country today. a nigerian will

not help another nigerian without asking for cash. all that i will ask u for is that u please use this link to regiater. good luck to all of us smiley
http://www.mybrowsercash.com/index.php?refid=501916 they have various methods of paying

(1) (Reply)

Company Where Workers Never Leave The Office / Indian Street Kids Start Their Own Banks / Things You Must Know Before Going Into Importation Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.