Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,867 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:15 AM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24450 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

You mean your calling fellow igbos kidnappers amd murderers?

We have elected a clueless ezenwayi. Shame on Ndigbo. The NL Yoruba agenda is here.

So you can dish it but not take it? Hypocrite. The person that nominated you even has more rotten brain cells than you. I understand from where you are coming: from underneath Seun's bedsheet. Ashawo Yoruba.
See who is talking of crossing lines!

Hahaha. Delusions of grandeur. See little rat talking about who she'll reward. Ewu. Seun and Jarus are currently reaping the rewards you accord them every night.

If when you hear "charity begins at home" you understand "insult my people", then your school fees was a waste and your affliction is worse than previously thought.

Her Royal Majesty has spoken.

O for, Olodo, Ozu and Onuku.
nwanne! I think you have gone extremely far! O gi ni zi? Dis is a faceless online forum yes we know but don't you think these insults you are throwing at Ogugua is become offensive? Why don't you just let things be and move forward? Biko hapu kwa okwu a I na ekwu.e ji m aha chineke na ayo gi.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
This thread is about Ogugua88 but enemies are trying to turn it to advocate66 thread.
We know your schemes. It will not work.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by texazzpete(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:
I said something out of passion, regreted it, removed it and apologised for it. I could have gone stubborn odudua88 way and doubled down but I didn't.

And the best way to show you were contrite was to turn around and say this

advocate666:

I understand from where you are coming: from underneath Seun's bedsheet. Ashawo Yoruba.

Hahaha. Delusions of grandeur. See little rat talking about who she'll reward. Ewu. Seun and Jarus are currently reaping the rewards you accord them every night.

..calling her an 'Ashawo'.

advocate666:
Especially not in Nigeria where they will rather kill their mother than elect a self declared atheistic Satanist like me.

Please don't talk about mothers here. You've conclusively shown you lack respect for women.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by manny4life(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
berem: nwanne! I think you have gone extremely far! O gi ni zi? Dis is a faceless online forum yes we know but don't you think these insults you are throwing at Ogugua is become offensive? Why don't you just let things be and move forward? Biko hapu kwa okwu a I na ekwu.e ji m aha chineke na ayo gi.

My sister I tell you, this is Chino in the making... cry cry cry cry
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
I really don't understanding why some people are castigating me for applauding Advicate for withdrawing some of the damaging statements that he made. What i'm i supposed to do bikonu?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Gboliwe: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
I have never seen so much hate bottled up in one thread like this.
This is so overblown and now I am wondering if there was a previous meeting point between this atheist and Ogugua. It didnt just start here or with the elections.
Tufiakwa
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by texazzpete(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
How exactly did i massage his ego? I think some of you are even happy about the event on this thread else you'll know the power in retracting some damages statements.

Are you happy now that the man you've just expressed your support for is calling a progressive Igbo woman an 'Ashawo' for just having a different opinion on the Biafra issue?

Clap for yourself. Those of us that love and appreciate our women are outraged. You seem to find it more expedient to appease this fellow.

As i said earlier...please note that for posterity sake, you WILL be challenged next time on Nairaland you make any statement about any leading Igbo woman.

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666: I direct my curses to Yoruba women.
I wont shagg you.

Sisi Kills, and Desola, the retracted curses are now your portion.
Suckk on it.
Na wa o! Seems you are good at insulting and cursing women. Guy! Jiri nwayo biko.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by texazzpete(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva: I really don't understanding why some people are castigating me for applauding Advicate for withdrawing some of the damaging statements that he made. What i'm i supposed to do bikonu?

You're supposed to act like a f**king man and stop being so goddamned concerned about your own perception here on NL.

Advocate was supposed to report Ogugua88 for what he feels are 'anti-Igbo' comments and let you guys sort it out. Yet you all stand idly by when someone you elected is subjected to some of the craziest cyber-bullying and trolling I've seen here. babbling about 'ashawo' here and praying for barrenness of the womb...and you sit there chuckling and telling him 'kpele' and 'Ndo'.

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by manny4life(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva: I really don't understanding why some people are castigating me for applauding Advicate for withdrawing some of the damaging statements that he made. What i'm i supposed to do bikonu?

The level of words he said, though withdrawn, he recall of words shouldn't applauded in the first place. I think that's the issue right there, although not for me o.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
texazzpete:

You're supposed to act like a f**king man and stop being so goddamned concerned about your own perception here on NL.

Advocate was supposed to report Ogugua88 for what he feels are 'anti-Igbo' comments and let you guys sort it out. Yet you all stand idly by when someone you elected is subjected to some of the craziest cyber-bullying and trolling I've seen here. babbling about 'ashawo' here and praying for barrenness of the womb...and you sit there chuckling and telling him 'kpele' and 'Ndo'.
I guess you didn't see my comments in the earliest pages...i reprimanded Advocate and FreeGlobe and maintained that Ogugua as the Ezenwanyi elect cannot be removed because she was elected by Igbos. What exactly do you guys want?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ocelot2006(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
It's high time the MODS call this dimwit advocate666 to order. That rabid dog has gone TOO FAR and needs to be put down immediately.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
manny4life:

The level of words he said, though withdrawn, he recall of words shouldn't applauded in the first place. I think that's the issue right there, although not for me o.
It's called wisdom. if you let someone like him know that withdrawing his statement is the right thing to do. Except you want the fee-for-all to continue. Let there be peace biko.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by SisiKill1: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ogugua made a speech that was cautious to ALL. . .I mean ALL, including the people who spent the entire day running her down and these SOBs still found fault in her. I suppose if she had come here, rained curses on everybody and their momma and then retracted it after many people had said she should the she would be considered leadership material, no?!! (Thanks Afam4eva for one)

Y'all should pleaaaaaaaase keep typing. . .keep exposing yourselves! Let people know why this thread is clocking on 30 pages! Help us make them understand that it is not because we want to fight, it is because there is a seriously warped mentality out there and if those people with that mentality aren't curbed. . .God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by manny4life(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
It's called wisdom. if you let someone like him know that withdrawing his statement is the right thing to do. Except you want the fee-for-all to continue. Let there be peace biko.

Ok... If you say so, but in all, LET THERE BE PEACE. Please, call your man to order.

Ogugua has apologized, and moved on. The bickering cannot continue, it has to STOP.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by SisiKill1: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
Quoted for posterity

Wisdom as defined by Afam4eva - Wisdom is the ability to do something very very wrong and only correct yourself when people tell you to

Lmao! It's no wonder they have a problem with Ogugua!!!

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
manny4life:

Ok... If you say so, but in all, LET THERE BE PEACE. Please, call your man to order.

Ogugua has apologized, and moved on. The bickering cannot continue, it has to STOP.
The good thing is that we're working out a constitution that will guise the Eze Ndigbo and the Ezenwanyi so that things like this will not happen again. We're in the second year of this ezeship thingy and things can get better with time.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by manny4life(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
The good thing is that we're working out a constitution that will guise the Eze Ndigbo and the Ezenwanyi so that things like this will not happen again. We're in the second year of this ezeship thingy and things can get better with time.

Amen to that brother. I'm glad there's progression, hopefully, issues like this won't arise. C
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by manny4life(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:

Amen to that brother. I'm glad there's progression, hopefully, issues like this won't arise. I would have asked a VERY IMPORTANT question, but here is not the place nor time either, I'll save the question for another day..
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
manny4life:

My sister I tell you, this is Chino in the making... cry cry cry cry
chino ke? Odikwa egwu! Shebi Ogugua don talk finish,make dem lock the thread na.gini na emezi na thread nke ozo? Eweghi onye ozo na ekwu okwu ebe ahu.o ga dikwa mma ka ahapu ndi mba ozo ka ha na ede ihe eba. "Off to another thread"
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
Double post
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
manny4life:

Amen to that brother. I'm glad there's progression, hopefully, issues like this won't arise. I would have asked a VERY IMPORTANT question, but here is not the place nor time either, I'll save the question for another day..
If the question is related to Ezeship then ask it through this link https://www.nairaland.com/1097552/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-electoral
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Desola(f): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666: I direct my curses to Yoruba women.
I wont shagg you.

Sisi Kills, and Desola, the retracted curses are now your portion.
Suckk on it.

Those curses are for all the female in your family including the one that shed blood over your forsaken head on the day she knelt with one knee but unfortunately rose with the other. It would not just be for your women in this lifetime but in future generations. Eyi ti mo wi yen, aro ti ro mo! Bito ba bale ko tun pada senu mo. Odo kii san ko boju weyin, koriko terin ba ti te kii gberi mo. Onte ti gun eyi ti mo so yen, aaro ti romo!

Arigigi segi, ori ara e lo ma fi ko!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
manny4life:

See misinformation.
Where did she apologise?

All these Ogugua bots jumping on moral high ground but typing blatant lies here.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by PointB: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
I see some people are trying so hard to drag me into their warped world of black and white, they want to get noticed. They need to try harder, maybe one day they just might be lucky.

Ogugua stands Eze Nwayi as variously said, and what need to be done has been done, and more is still be done. End of Story!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
I accept I made a mistake by directing Yoruba curses towards Ogugua and thanks Afam for your advice and moderation and not allowing over sensitive zealots to bully you. I wish you were our new Eze
I see Ogugua as a little sister that has erred and stubbonly refused to accept her wrong. I retracted my curses because of the admonitions of my fellow igbo brothers and sisters and also because after everything she is still our little sister.
I have never retratcted anything I said to Yorubas or those fools on the religious section shouting Jizz-Us Jizz-US all day long.
It's not cowardice, my people but reasonning, maturity and compassion for one's kindred.
Qualities you can never find in rabid Yoruba communities.

Don't worry Yoruba people that won't mind their own business. This is an internal family fight. I will meet all of you later in your useless threads. One of the advanges of worshipping the devil is that he has blessed me with an evil mouth and I hope and pray him that he will achieve his mission of getting you all to commit collective suicide through the words that will pour on you from my mouth. Wait and see.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Desola(f): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666: I accept I made a mistake by directing Yoruba curses towards Ogugua and thanks Afam for your advice and moderation and not allowing over sensitive zealots to bully you. I wish you were our new Eze
I see Ogugua as a little sister that has erred and stubbonly refused to accept her wrong. I retracted my curses because of the admonitions of my fellow igbo brothers and sisters and also because after everything she is still our little sister.
I have never retratcted anything I said to Yorubas or those fools on the religious section shouting Jizz-Us Jizz-US all day long.
It's not cowardice, my people but reasonning, maturity and compassion for one's kindred.
Qualities you can never find in rabid Yoruba communities.

Don't worry Yoruba people that won't mind their own business. This is an internal family fight. I will meet all of you later in your useless threads. One of the advanges of worshipping the devil is that he has blessed me with an evil mouth and I hpoe and pray him that he will achieve his mission of getting you all to commit collective suicide through the words that will pour on you from my mouth. Wait and see.

You? Matured? May the forces of all the deities in this world strike you dead for even daring to lift your leprous fingers to write that word!

You are evil! And as your name suggests, you belong not among the living but among the damned in the bottomless pit!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Katsumoto: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
I respect Advocate for retracting some of the things he said. Those are the kind of people we need in our country.

Are you for real? It would have been better for him not to retract anything because retraction made no sense.

His words were out there; they expose him for what he is.

Your respect for his retraction says a lot about you as well.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
Katsumoto:

Are you for real? It would have been better for him not to retract anything because retraction made no sense.

His words were out there; they expose him for what he is.

Your respect for his retraction says a lot about you as well.
I'll be happy to see anyone retract any damaging thing they've said about another person. That's how the world should be. We want peace not war.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Katsumoto: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
I guess this threads confirms a notion that some folks would fight for their egos but not put themselves in harms way for others.

If this were a Ndigbo vs Yoruba/Hausa folks issue, you would have seen true Ndigbo warriors.

But to come to the defense of a young lady (who is also their sister), all we are getting are 'oh my gawd, did he really say that?'

Advocate crossed the line and there should be no mild mannered responses to him. His brothers should let him know that he is on his own, an outcast. His shame will wear you all down.

With the exception of Obinoscopy, who continues to earn my respect.

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
Katsumoto: I guess this threads confirms a notion that some folks would fight for their egos but not put themselves in harms way for others.

If this were a Ndigbo vs Yoruba/Hausa folks issue, you would have seen true Ndigbo warriors.

But to come to the defense of a young lady (who is also their sister), all we are getting are 'oh my gawd, did he really say that?'

Advocate crossed the line and there should be no mild mannered responses to him. His brothers should let him know that he is on his own, an outcast. His shame will wear you all down.

With the exception of Obinoscopy, who continues to earn my respect.

Unfortunately for you, my brothers (and sisters) are not Yoruba betrayers that go to Abuja and collect blood money while the descendants beg for money shamelessly on UK TV shows.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Katsumoto: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
I'll be happy to see anyone retract any damaging thing they've said about another person. That's how the world should be. We want peace not war.

Do you realize that if this event occured offline, some folks may be in the hospital right now?

Do you think Ogugua doesn't have uncles, brothers, fathers, friends, boyfriends, etc who would fight for her?

Do you think they will accept a stupid and immature retraction?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31)

EFCC Boss Magu Blasts Lawyers Defending Looters / Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN / 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.