Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24545 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Dede1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
dayokanu:

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPcvVVgHr4vIRBAfOsm8Fhs4kSFqV-Oy_t41DAqMaZoy-nhLXALg[/img]

When I told you to go to school you choose to become a drug mule

See rocket on the web? I am sure Ogugua even if she is sleeptyping would never shell like that.

No wonder you are full of hatred for her. Its not her fault that you dropped out of secondary school to become a houseboy.

I am sure you would find a way of blaming Adekunle for that

Anuofia

Ordinarily, a person would think a he-goat that begets you left iota of animal intellect in you but you are a regrettable case. I shall not oblige to teach you grammar even on steep prices.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Katsumoto: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

Unfortunately for you, my brothers (and sisters) are not Yoruba betrayers that go to Abuja and collect blood money while the descendants beg for money shamelessly on UK TV shows.

*** On this occasion, I won't engage the scum of the underworld. Clearly, Ogugua's statement about Igbos kidnapping Igbos struck a big nerve, vein, and fcukking artery. ***

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
where is jarus?
why is advocate still posting on this forum after those curses?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
coogar: where is jarus?
why is advocate still posting on this forum after those curses?
All your own curse nko?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666: One of the advanges of worshipping the devil is that he has blessed me with an evil mouth and I hope and pray him that he will achieve his mission of getting you all to commit collective suicide through the words that will pour on you from my mouth. Wait and see.
WHAAAT DA....... "Runs marathonly out of thread, bath with 2 litres of olive oil,grabs her Rosary and Bible,trembles and runs to church to take cover"
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
Katsumoto:

Do you realize that if this event occured offline, some folks may be in the hospital right now?

Do you think Ogugua doesn't have uncles, brothers, fathers, friends, boyfriends, etc who would fight for her?

Do you think they will accept a stupid and immature retraction?

Offline, Ogugua does not even know the meaning of Ezenwanyi talkless of dreaming of becoming one.

Take a chill pill and leave igbo matters alone. You are not qualified to comment.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
berem: WHAAAT DA....... "Runs marathonly out of thread, bath with 2 litres of olive oil,grabs my Rosary and Bible,trembles and runs to church to take cover"
Me sef i shock oo
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
All your own curse nko?

which ones? the ones i directed at you? of course, you deserve those being the goat that you are......but advocate deserves a life ban. he just pounced on an innocent woman....ogugua did not even mention advocate in her post, so why all those curses?

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
coogar:

which ones? the ones i directed at you? of course, you deserve those being the goat that you are......but advocate deserves a life ban. he just pounced on an innocent woman....ogugua did not even mention advocate in her post, so why all those curses?
I won't engage you in tomfoolery today. You're lucky that i'm not in the mood. Right now i'm thinking money and you're talking nonsense.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Desola(f): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
Katsumoto: I guess this threads confirms a notion that some folks would fight for their egos but not put themselves in harms way for others.

If this were a Ndigbo vs Yoruba/Hausa folks issue, you would have seen true Ndigbo warriors.

But to come to the defense of a young lady (who is also their sister), all we are getting are 'oh my gawd, did he really say that?'

Advocate crossed the line and there should be no mild mannered responses to him. His brothers should let him know that he is on his own, an outcast. His shame will wear you all down.

With the exception of Obinoscopy, who continues to earn my respect.

Not trying to gloat or demean the ibos in anyway but the way in which the ibo male(I won't even call them men) have responded to this incident as been most saddening. The way I picture it is that a woman was ripped naked and flogged in the village square by a r.apist and the men who ought to come to her rescue stood by and watched, saying to themselves that she deserved it. The women, disregarding their ethnic stock have come out to fight off the molester but not having the men from her own stripes wade in makes it a weary task. The situation got so worse that one of them even came out to add salt on the injury by saying "this is the reason why it took so long to have allowed women to vote" further citing the oppression of the women in the work place as a triumph for men. It is sad that the world still produces men such as some of the ones i've seen on this thread.

I am without flaws but this thread made me even prouder to be Yoruba. I have gotten myself into murky waters a few times on this forum but there was never a time where my male kiths would sit and watch me being ridiculed to this level. They admonished me but never allow me to be exposed to such hatred and subjugation. Oodua men, I hail you!

9 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by manny4life(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
berem: WHAAAT DA....... "Runs marathonly out of thread, bath with 2 litres of olive oil,grabs her Rosary and Bible,trembles and runs to church to take cover"

LOL, you're running cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Liters of olive oil? Isn't that too much?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Katsumoto: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

Offline, Ogugua does not even know the meaning of Ezenwanyi talkless of dreaming of becoming one.

Take a chill pill and leave igbo matters alone. You are not qualified to comment.

You are a coward of a person (obviously not a man). I am not commenting on an Igbo matter, I am commenting on your obnoxious, immature, and uncouth behaviour. How dare you curse a young woman in that manner over a silly online title? While you are ranting because you are jobless, the young lady is attending classes and volunteering. She is making a real difference in the real world and you are making an ar.se of yourself both online and offline.

You are a sorry excuse for a man; I suggest you proceed with a sex change because you have no cojones (balls).

7 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
I won't engage you in tomfoolery today. You're lucky that i'm not in the mood. Right now i'm thinking money and you're talking nonsense.

if you need money, let me give you a control number worth £400.....that should sort your immediate expenses!

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
manny4life:

One drum is not even enough...this is satan we're talking about and not his demons grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
coogar:

if you need money, let me give you a control number worth £400.....that should sort your immediate expenses!
You should be more worried about getting deported by the UK government. Your saving grace is that every deportee with be given $200. At least that should be enough to kick start your G-string business in Ipodo market.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Desola(f): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
Katsumoto:

You are a coward of a person (obviously not a man). I am not commenting on an Igbo matter, I am commenting on your obnoxious, immature, and uncouth behaviour. How dare you curse a young woman in that manner over a silly online title? While you are ranting because you are jobless, the young lady is attending classes and volunteering. She is making a real difference in the real world and you are making an ar.se of yourself but online and offline.

You are a sorry excuse for a man; I suggest you proceed with a sex change because you have no cojones (balls).
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by White007(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
WTF!
I can't believe this thread is still waxing strong. It actually got to page 30!!! Hmmm! It tells a lot...

And why are the moderators allowIng this to go on? Maybe they have a hidden agenda. I tell ya!!!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
You should be more worried about getting deported by the UK government. Your saving grace is that every deportee with be given $200. At least that should be enough to kick start your G-string business in Ipodo market.

buhahahaha
afam, i know you are slow but the citizen of a country cannot be deported from that country....biko, read a book!

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by manny4life(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
One drum is not even enough...this is satan we're talking about and not his demons grin

Chei, one drum? shocked shocked shocked shocked Bros, you're not making it any easy on berem, you're scaring her...lol grin grin grin grin There's nothing to be scared off, rebuke the devil when he comes around grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
coogar:

buhahahaha
afam, i know you are slow but the citizen of a country cannot be deported from that country....biko, read a book!
Why were you now whining about the UK government starting the deportation of illegal aliens? Why are you scared? Nigeria is not as bad as been painted. Come back home and we'll embrace you with both arms.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by debosky(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
OMO IBO: i tell you what. . .you guys crack me up.

All these pyrotechnics over a redundant internet/online/nairaland title??

LMAO. . .

Ol boy I tire oh. . . .if some of these people are this petty over an online title, why are we surprised about what happens in real life?

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
manny4life: @Ogugu88,

An advice for you however...... be cautious on how to address disturbing issues in public.

Meaning: any negativity or disturbing issues about Ndigbo should never be spoken about because we need to pretend that all is well to the outside world.

My dude, see why I say you're a bloody, pretentious hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Desola(f): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
White007: WTF!
I can't believe this thread is still waxing strong. It actually got to page 30!!! Hmmm! It tells a lot...

And why are the moderators allowIng this to go on? Maybe they have a hidden agenda. I tell ya!!!

clearly they do. We are pawns in their hands.This is like the big brother house to them where controversies guarantees increase in viewers thereby improving their ratings. They know that taking the main character out of the show would make their rating flop.

Mad people they are but I guess we're madder for playing into their hands.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
Katsumoto:

You are a coward of a person (obviously not a man). I am not commenting on an Igbo matter, I am commenting on your obnoxious, immature, and uncouth behaviour. How dare you curse a young woman in that manner over a silly online title? While you are ranting because you are jobless, the young lady is attending classes and volunteering. She is making a real difference in the real world and you are making an ar.se of yourself both online and offline.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by manny4life(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
kingoflag:
Meaning: any negativity or disturbing issues about Ndigbo should never be spoken about because we need to pretend that all is well to the outside world.

My dude, see why I say you're a bloody, pretentious hypocrite?

Ignore mode activated
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
manny4life:

why I no go run? Am so scared right now! I blame my sister for letting me know about Nairaland.I wished I never knew about this forum.unfortunately,I am addicted to it.Nairaland seems like one hell of another planet with weird people living in it.People you sometimes think are they really human?

Oh lord please give me the mind to stay off this forum.I am fuccking freaking tired of logging in and reading comments that hurts my spirit! Dammit!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
debosky:

Ol boy I tire oh. . . .if some of these people are this petty over an online title, why are we surprised about what happens in real life?

Maybe NL titles are now real life ATM cards. Dem dey use am collect moni for bank undecided
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
Why were you now whining about the UK government starting the deportation of illegal aliens? Why are you scared? Nigeria is not as bad as been painted. Come back home and we'll embrace you with both arms.

i was whining because its a waste of my tax.....
majority of these illegal immigrants have established a family life and a private life in britain...many of them have spent more than 5 yrs in britain...removing them is an infringement on their human rights according to the european union! the govt have hired bounty hunters to track them - a wasteful venture because once these immigrants are caught, they take their matter to court and they often win their cases.....so what's the essence of wasting money to catch them?

afam, you are slow but there's hope for you -

debosky:

as a proud son of onitsha, did you vote when this electoral process was on?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by texazzpete(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

I know you have issues comprehending written English, but how did you fail to see the part where Ogugua stated the following

1. She doesn't CRAVE titles
2. This title is interesting because it could lead to an avenue to learn more of her people and culture BUT it cannot make it into her CV. It does not add ONE KOBO to her wallet.

She doesn't 'dream' of being one. I know bullies like you crave such titles and stuff...and it must be really galling to see someone who doesn't really give a hoot.

Now please stop calling her your 'little sister'. Someone who you were praying for her to be barren over a nearly meaningless online title that was basically brought into existence just a short while ago!

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva: I really don't understanding why some people are castigating me for applauding Advicate for withdrawing some of the damaging statements that he made. What i'm i supposed to do bikonu?
. Ummmm.... Shut the hell up? undecided

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
Desola:

You? Matured? May the forces of all the deities in this world strike you dead for even daring to lift your leprous fingers to write that word!

You are evil! And as your name suggests, you belong not among the living but among the damned in the bottomless pit!
Eh, Desola, did you somehow miss the part where he said he worships the Devil? Where do you think his ultimate desired destination is?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by manny4life(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
berem: why I no go run? Am so scared right now! I blame my sister for letting me know about Nairaland.I wished I never knew about this forum.unfortunately,I am addicted to it.Nairaland seems like one hell of another planet with weird people living in it.People you sometimes think are they really human?

Oh lord please give me the mind to stay off this forum.I am fuccking freaking tired of logging in and reading comments that hurts my spirit! Dammit!

Why will you blame her? As a matter of fact, I don't even introduce anyone to NL. I was addicted to it before, but after I took a break for like 6months, I visit from time to time, and limit my comments to issues I can deal with. Obviously, it's not every di.ck and harry I reply nor re-quote either, so you see, you can do it.

NL has gone to the dogs, that's why I stay away from tribal bashing threads, doesn't mean I don't love my people, it just means there are times to let sleeping dogs lie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31)

ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants / Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement On Osun Governorship Election Tomorrow / Protesters Demand Sack Of Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.