Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,467 members, 7,801,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate (11123 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University / 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree / Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by Nonnyz: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2012
CONGRATULATIONS NANA, YOU VE INDEED MADE NAIJA PROUD!
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by guvna(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2012
Bless up
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by Anyi3(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2012
OP Please send her my phone number! The girl too fine! Fine with serious brains aint very common.
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by humpito(m): 10:27am On Nov 08, 2012
honeypie311: Congrats girl, but d name NANA SKARI dont sound Nigerian. Ghana goes by dat name NANA
Is Ghana a person?
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by geezonaire: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2012
Any 1 with her BB Pin? I dey find wife abeg....dis na good choice
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2012
For her ethnicity, It might interest us to know that Nana is an anglicized version of Nnanna(asumed from d fact that she's lived in d UK 4 long), an Igbo unisexual name meaning father's father. The surname can mean anything, left to me, she's from Abia wink
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by shizzle11(m): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2012
Dunno why some pipo are so curious as to where she's from. As long as she's Nigerian, am happy for . Keep it up girl!
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by Clemzy16(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2012
Now i can proudly conclude that the "IQ" of Nigerians is above 100%. f' uck those oyinbo dudes and their stupid statistics.
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by akpanbaba: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2012
If she is from Borno,what will be the use of western education in boko Haram empire?.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by Subuhanalahi: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
GOOD
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dr young: For her ethnicity, It might interest us to know that Nana is an anglicized version of Nnanna(asumed from d fact that she's lived in d UK 4 long), an Igbo unisexual name meaning father's father. The surname can mean anything, left to me, she's from Abia wink

My friend, STFU and stop insulting such a wonderful woman like that.
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by chinedum13(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
caseless: Correct! atleast, we have a nigerian doing us proud out there cos nobody believe in us anymore. thank GOD....this is not a report about a church in the UK owned by a nigerian milking its members in the name of "give ur all to the lord" like the british mail reported some days/weeks ago, or about our corruption artists out there tarnishing our collective image. this is to tell them that it is not only 419ners we produce....

i hands down for your comment, you ar right guy
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by Omero(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
Congrats dude, wish u more success as u surge high. Once more congrats.
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by tosrich(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
Nice one there,a pretty lady with this kind of achievement, her compatriot in Ngeria are busy running after facebook love and neglecting their future... thats a function of ENVIRONMENT...
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by courage89(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
abbeycial: yeah yeah....brained she is but wld ve been more int_resting if u weren`t from Borno...gbam

Was that really necessary
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by Bezed(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
hmmm., thank God this one is not a yoruba, and the heading didnt start with, '21 years old hausa girl breaks record' instead' a Nigerian'
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Congratulations! Noob! No hating!
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by tonym1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
WELL DONE .... UK COMPANIES WILL BE QUEUING UP FOR HER grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by tomzman: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2012
Nice one.Congrats to her.
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by ibhena(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
ekt_bear:

Elaborate on why it is obvious. Keep in mind that I am not from anywhere near Borno, so some things that are obvious to you will be less so to me.

I arrived at that from her name, Nana which the Marghi people use very often and her second name Skari which is typicall Marghi name. I don't really know the meaning of the name Skari but I know people bearing the name!
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by chykeo1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
This is some good, cheering news!!! More please! smiley
Re: 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate by Finestass: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
coolGreat girl she is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World / Registation In Poly Ibadan / Sexual Assault: AKSU Sacks 8 Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.