Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election (6751 Views)

Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo / Polls Violence: Northerners In Onitsha Flee To Asaba, Army Barracks / War In Niger Delta: Mend Threatens Northerners In Oil Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by jaydi1: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2012
dnt think the north will stand a chance in d 2015 elections....
Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by Malubi(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2012
A xtian 4rom north like Senator Akume will fit in 4 president in 2015.
Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by ogb5(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2012
Northerners should learn to be patriotic. They ruled the country for donkey years and left the country worse off. they should keep their cool why we try and sort out the mess.

A progressive country will be better for everyone, we don't want any religious bigot, nepotic kingpin, regional meniac lording over the country and keeping us stagnant because they prefer old stone age living.

Millions of Nigerians are out of work and need good leadership, lets not experiment with their lives and bring to power those who brought us into the mess

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by TableLeg(m): 11:36am On Nov 08, 2012
Poster

Ask PDP
Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by Ndkings1(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2012
No chance 4 them.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2012
No mallam/aboki for presidency till 2019! After then,Nigerians can re-consider cool cool

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by Ndoz(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2012
Igbo kwenu....,
no igbo no president

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by DANILSA(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2012
I THINK A NORTHERN CHRISTIAN HAS A BETTER CHANCE COME 2019, SOMEBODY LIKE DAVID MARK WILL GAIN WIDE ACCEPTANCE AND SUPPORT FROM NORTH AND SOUTH, CORE NORTHERNERS HAS 0% CHANCE 2015 BECAUSE ONE THEY HAVE NO CREDIBLE CANDIDATE THAT CAN UNITE THE SOUTH AND NORTH, SECONDLY THE BOKOHARAM CRISIS HAS OPENED THEIR NYASH BECAUSE CHRISTIANS IN NORTH WILL PREFER A SOUTH CHRISTIAN THAN A MUSLIM NORTHERNER, SO I THINK THEY HAVE A BIG HUDDLE TO CROSS AND DONT FORGET JONA JONA IS ON SIT AND IS READY TO FINISH OUR RESOURCES FOR A COME BACK, THE FIGHT HAS ALREADY BEGONE grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by oluking: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
2015 LOHUN LOHUN I BEG!!
Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by Jamisco: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
it should be christian northerner or never come 20---

1 Like

Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by Wadeoye(m): 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
Jamisco: it should be christian northerner or never come 20---

You guys should stop this nonsense - you have brought this country to this point of low moral level as a result of religious bigotry. Now we have a man who will not declare his asset as our president and you are happy with that because is he from your religion. Stupid fool.

Muslims are matured people and will not come online here to start saying a muslim must be president and with all this your noise, tell me you guys are not the ones causing religious crisis and division in the country.

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by Naijapikin1: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
For all those of u blabbing ur political permutations without calculations, get it into ur thick skulls that power is goin back to the north in 2015. When i say north i dont mean core-north, am talkin about north-central, or a christian from the north. It will come to you as a “rude shock“ when goodluck willingly,or forcefully vacates aso villa in 2015. Who is decieving u guys that president “jonny T“ will go beyond 2015? Mtcheeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by abt(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
ogb5: Northerners should learn to be patriotic. They ruled the country for donkey years and left the country worse off. they should keep their cool why we try and sort out the mess.

A progressive country will be better for everyone, we don't want any religious bigot, nepotic kingpin, regional meniac lording over the country and keeping us stagnant because they prefer old stone age living.

Millions of Nigerians are out of work and need good leadership, lets not experiment with their lives and bring to power those who brought us into the mess

+100
Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by Ikwerefistson: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
Singing.omo anytn 4me sho ogwo,arewa nting 4u ooo
Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by tobechi20(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
0 %
None,

GUDLUCK 4 2ND TERM
Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
[quote
author=DANILSA]I THINK A NORTHERN CHRISTIAN HAS A BETTER CHANCE COME
2019, SOMEBODY LIKE DAVID MARK WILL GAIN WIDE ACCEPTANCE AND SUPPORT
FROM NORTH AND SOUTH, CORE NORTHERNERS HAS 0% CHANCE 2015 BECAUSE ONE
THEY HAVE NO CREDIBLE CANDIDATE THAT CAN UNITE THE SOUTH AND NORTH,
SECONDLY THE BOKOHARAM CRISIS HAS OPENED THEIR NYASH BECAUSE CHRISTIANS
IN NORTH WILL PREFER A SOUTH CHRISTIAN THAN A MUSLIM NORTHERNER, SO I
THINK THEY HAVE A BIG HUDDLE TO CROSS AND DONT FORGET JONA JONA IS ON
SIT AND IS READY TO FINISH OUR RESOURCES FOR A COME BACK, THE FIGHT HAS
ALREADY BEGONE grin grin grin[/quote]
Im 100% in agreement with u!
Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by zaboy: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
The elite in this country decide who becomes President...If they decide on a northern muslim, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it...oh wait, you can vent on nairaland!
Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by oadah(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
Malubi: A xtian 4rom north like Senator Akume will fit in 4 president in 2015.

Wishful thinking, is Akume not the former governor of Benue state with down syndrome disease??
How can someone wish worst for Nigeria, anyway I know he is AcN so no hope for him.

The only credible man from north central is David Mark, the whole geo political regions are already assiociating with him.
It's soo clear GEJ won't go beyond 2015.
Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Naija_pikin 1: For all those of u blabbing ur political permutations without calculations, get it into ur thick skulls that power is goin back to the north in 2015. When i say north i dont mean core-north, am talkin about north-central, or a christian from the north. It will come to you as a “rude shock“ when goodluck willingly,or forcefully vacates aso villa in 2015. Who is decieving u guys that president “jonny T“ will go beyond 2015? Mtcheeeeeeew!

^^^And it will come as a double 'rude shock' to you when this sham of a country forcefully scatters as a result of some idiots thinking they can impose themselves on others; nobody can 'force' GEJ out of Aso Rock villa if it's within his right to seek another term.....well that is if they want Nigeria to continue as a country.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by grandfada(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Naija_pikin 1: For all those of u blabbing ur political permutations without calculations, get it into ur thick skulls that power is goin back to the north in 2015. When i say north i dont mean core-north, am talkin about north-central, or a christian from the north. It will come to you as a “rude shock“ when goodluck willingly,or forcefully vacates aso villa in 2015. Who is decieving u guys that president “jonny T“ will go beyond 2015? Mtcheeeeeeew!
mpama aboki wake up!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
zaboy: The elite in this country decide who becomes President...If they decide on a northern muslim, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it...oh wait, you can vent on nairaland!

^^^With all due respect, you're thinking of the dynamics that existed within the Nigerian elite prior to 1999; levels don change now we are 10 over 10.....10 over 10, shikena!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by banki(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
People should stop this religious and ethnic nonsense dont you people get tired, like one other poster said if a muslim from the north comes to write this thing you guys would crucify him...

We dont need a christian or a musilim we dont need ijaw or youruba or housa or kanuri or ibibio we need a GOOD COMPETENT RELLAIBLE LEADER and nothing more! someone that would have the balls to tackle corruption someone that would make us get things right

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by grandfada(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
zaboy: The elite in this country decide who becomes President...If they decide on a northern muslim, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it...oh wait, you can vent on nairaland!
Old school. If dey try am again beliv me. Out of dis two tins one go hapen! Division of ds cotri or total anarchy, somtin biger dan boko-haram bet me.
Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by maskid(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
Wadeoye:

You guys should stop this nonsense - you have brought this country to this point of low moral level as a result of religious bigotry. Now we have a man who will not declare his asset as our president and you are happy with that because is he from your religion. Stupid fool.

Muslims are matured people and will not come online here to start saying a muslim must be president and with all this your noise, tell me you guys are not the ones causing religious crisis and division in the country.

who is this gOAT?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by AkinDavid2: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
And on which Map will Nigeria be then..I dey grin oo, make God still help us
Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by AK481(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
binger: No mallam/aboki for presidency till 2019! After then,Nigerians can re-consider cool cool
2019 Wetin?,wen igbos will still be having their first term.

they should wait till 2023
Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by Blueboy0402: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
A lot of factors will determine 2015 (if Nigeria remains as a country). Below are some of the factors that will determine where the pendulum swings in 2015.

1. Religion: Already the country is divided along religious line. The entire south and christian north will prefer a christian president while the core north and muslims would prefer a muslim as president.

2. Tribe: Some tribes have been alleged to have hidden agenda they hope to execute when they grab power. (a) Hausa/Fulani- without mincing words, some Nigerians believe that the Hausa/Fulani have a mission to islamise the country. This can be seen in the recent activities of Boko haram. They also want to eternally hold on to power which they believe is their birth right. (b) Igbo- Some people are of the opinion that Igbos have an agenda which include the actualization of Biafra if they grab power. This can be seen in the recent activities of BZM, MASSOB and the launch of the highly controvertial book "there was a country" by the erudite prof Chinua Achebe. (c) Yoruba: The massive transformation of Lagos with its logo, flag, seal, coat of arm, laws, "deporting of some people to their home state etc is seen by many as a subtle move by the Yorubas to act as a catalyst for other SW states all geared towards regional autonomy for the entire SW.

3. Boko Haram: Already this group has caused great political sunami for muslim candidates in the north. By their actions, they have killed and burried the presidential ambition of the likes of Buhari, Atiku etc. This perceived political death made Buhari to publicly deny this group yesterday while addressing the press. He knew that his presidential ambition would not see the dawn of the day if he decide to openly romance Boko haram .

4. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan: Whether we like it or not the bitter truth is the GEJ factor will to a large extent determine the next president. If GEJ decide to come for another term nothing can stop him because he has the power. On the other hand if he decide to hand over then he will play a major role in determining who would occupy Aso Villa.

5. PDP: Anybody or politician that underate PDP in 2015 does that at his/her own peril. PDP know the art of political abrakatabra; the more you look, the less you see.

Therefore, the chances of any northern presidential candidate depends on these factors. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by Elueme: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
A Christian middle beltan stands a chance, maybe in 2019, because there will be no vacancy in 2015, we need time for the fresh air to circumvent round the country and that will last till 2018 but no core Muslim northerner will smell AsoRock till 2023.
Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by erayo2GCA(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
maskid:

who is this gOAT?

How is he a goat..is he lying..u dickhead..no commom sense..GEJ never declared his asset. i pity dis country where clowns are the elite ruling
Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
If u belive say dat u big mouth,go decide who go be president.Then u are not as smart as u think u are.Ur vote does not matter,u do not matter.They will chose who were will favour them.I'm talking about d big boy.While u poor church rats will keep celebrating,in poverty.What has xtian rule change in ur fanatic life.Did it improve security in ur part of d country,or did it increase d size of ur bank account?Then agine,99% of u idi ot are real life losser and will die in poverty like ur parent.And 4m d way things are going ur children,will also die in poverty.Fucking poor,violent fanatices.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election by Ikwerefistson: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
jay di: dnt think the north will stand a chance in d 2015 elections....
[quote author=Ibrahim mr fish]If u belive say dat u big mouth,go decide who go be president.Then u are not as smart as u think u are.Ur vote does not matter,u do not matter.They will chose who were will favour them.I'm talking about d big boy.While u poor church rats will keep celebrating,in poverty.What has xtian rule change in ur fanatic life.Did it improve security in ur part of d country,or did it increase d size of ur bank account?Then agine,99% of u idi ot are real life losser and will die in poverty like ur pare ure a hoples idiot.u hoples muslims comiting sucide becos an xtian is on sit hw hs u pepl faird 4d past 38 wasted years in power.yet d poorest pepl in nija re u muslims frm d north,d highest iliterates u,d most sick pepl north,d most improverishd north,d most lazy stupid nd hoples north,nd d worst treasury loters u northanas wit knw impact on ur misreable lyfs nd yet u idiots neva compliand bt nw u all re nw public analyst,patriotic citizens,fredom fighters,nd human rite activist over nite.shame on u infidels.arini dan banza mak una cm rule make we se.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minna Jailbreak: FG Suspends Niger State Prisons Controller / Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station / My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.