Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

3 - Months French Visa Needed! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 - Months French Visa Needed! (944 Views)

Kenya Visa Needed / Brazil Visa Needed / Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

3 - Months French Visa Needed! by bobbyhenry: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2012
Dear Fellow Nairalanders, Please my sister urgently needs a 3 - Months visa to France (Paris to be precise) for a short course on French Language. She'll be attending a Language in Paris. She currently has 700k in her personal acc. Please, how can she go about this?
Re: 3 - Months French Visa Needed! by topsyking: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2012
bobbyhenry: Dear Fellow Nairalanders, Please my sister urgently needs a 3 - Months visa to France (Paris to be precise) for a short course on French Language. She'll be attending a Language in Paris. She currently has 700k in her personal acc. Please, how can she go about this?
U sure say no be u again...recently U need advise to pay schl fee now u want a 3month visa to france...desperate Guy
Re: 3 - Months French Visa Needed! by bobbyhenry: 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
topsyking:
U sure say no be u again...recently U need advise to pay schl fee now u want a 3month visa to france...desperate Guy

You're too rude! My sister is in need of this not me. Leave my thread alone if you don't have contributing advice.
Re: 3 - Months French Visa Needed! by fittty(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
undecided
Re: 3 - Months French Visa Needed! by suxes2005(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
go to french embassy and make enquiries if you cant get the info online
Its simple since she's going for studies

Sheyi
Re: 3 - Months French Visa Needed! by bobbyhenry: 5:19am On Nov 10, 2012
suxes2005: go to french embassy and make enquiries if you cant get the info online
Its simple since she's going for studies

Sheyi

Thanks bro! She told she'd visited their website and gather some useful infos. She just want to know if 700k is enough to show at the embassy.
Re: 3 - Months French Visa Needed! by suxes2005(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2012
Has she paid for the course?
Moreso, if its a short course, she should be sponsored
by her employer... if she's self employed then the course
must mean a big deal to her biz....

700k is kinda small, calculate flight and living expenses
and see the rest....

Sheyi
Re: 3 - Months French Visa Needed! by bobbyhenry: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
suxes2005: Has she paid for the course?
Moreso, if its a short course, she should be sponsored
by her employer... if she's self employed then the course
must mean a big deal to her biz....

700k is kinda small, calculate flight and living expenses
and see the rest....

Sheyi

Oh okay! Thanks... I understand all you mean. Please, we need to discuss privately. I'm gonna send you a message via "nairaland email message". Please do reply!

(1)

Plane Crash At Nahco? / Austrailian Family Loses Relations In Both Malaysian Airline Disasters / UK Immigration Banned / US Visa Processing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.