Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

She Asked Me To Wash Plate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me To Wash Plate (7099 Views)

She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Yes! She Asked Me Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2008
Last nite my girl was eating n she couldn't finish her meal n handed it to me. I had earlier told her that I didn't want any but cos I didnt want the food to waste I ate it. On my way to the kitchen she says "Please wash the plate".
The look I gave her made her know dat sometin was wrong n I said to her "When did you start ordering me around?"
Suffice it to say I did not wash the tin.

I want to know ur views on this.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Resources(m): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2008
I don't want to call you a stupid man, but all you did is just that you have sold out your right to your wife and she is brave enough to buy it cause she has the resources to buy it.
1. you ate the reminant of your wife
2. after eating you can't call her to come and pack the plate, now you packed the plate yourself. If it is me I will even tell you to help me fetch some water and wash the pot in the kitchen for me.

Ha Ha ha ha a a a a
Pekele Pekele , Arugbo Je gbese
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by almondjoy(f): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2008
Lord_Reed:

Last night my girl was eating n she couldn't finish her meal n handed it to me. I had earlier told her that I didn't want any but because I didnt want the food to waste I ate it. On my way to the kitchen she says "Please wash the plate".
The look I gave her made her know that sometin was wrong n I said to her "When did you start ordering me around?"
I want to know your views on this.

Resources:

I don't want to call you a stupid man, but all you did is just that you have sold out your right to your wife and she is brave enough to buy it cause she has the resources to buy it.
1. you ate the reminant of your wife
2. after eating you can't call her to come and pack the plate, now you packed the plate yourself. If it is me I will even tell you to help me fetch some water and wash the pot in the kitchen for me.

Ha Ha ha ha a a a a
Pekele Pekele , Arugbo Je gbese

he he he he he he he he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Soteyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I begin

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I don't know which of the two posts is more funny!

Sometimes I wonder-----------------Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Next please! And you need to make it better than the 2 above.

Chei! cry
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by zignor(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2008
@poster . . .Is anything wrong with that sad angry
If she ask you to browse her website you will not tell us tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by jkpretty(f): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2008
U sold ur birth manly rights! over a plate of what this time around. Last time i checked it was porriage i think. lol.

Resources:

2. after eating you can't call her to come and pack the plate, now you packed the plate yourself.
Please let him be the gentle man & the best he can. We need more of this men around. grin

@ poster, i just wonder why the plate was hard to wash angry
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2008
i dont see anything wrong in that. my girl friend ask me to cook for her and i do it. no big deal.

my guy,calm down. its not that serious
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2008
Lord_Reed:

Last night my girl was eating n she couldn't finish her meal n handed it to me. I had earlier told her that I didn't want any but because I didnt want the food to waste I ate it. On my way to the kitchen she says "Please wash the plate".
The look I gave her made her know that sometin was wrong n I said to her "When did you start ordering me around?"

I want to know your views on this.

She told you please to wash the plate, so how has she ordered you or done wrong by pleading with you to help her wash the plate?

so if she had slapped you and told you to wash the plate, that one would no more be ordering, but punishment.

sometimes some men amaze me. Something that has no meaning, you want to show power and authority.
When the real yawa comes, you won't be able to handle. abeg go and sit down jare.

A confident man needs not make noise or show how strong he is. only an unsecured man needs to constantly reassure himself that he's a man because he knows he's not one.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2008
You are seriously sick with stupidity. So what, God never born the kind man wey go come tell me this kin rubbish, I swear.
Once more, So What? She asked you to wash plates and thats enough to start a whole thread. Abeg comot make we see men.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2008
@Resources
You go lick your girl kitten u go com dey talk say I b stupid man because I share my girl food Ode Oloshi
2ndly I didnt wait for her to take d plate to d kitchen because she was away n I didnt want it lyin around.

@Thoniaslim
I was not doin it to prove am a man. I do d dishes when I need to n I don't c it as a sign of weakness but the tone was kind of wierd. It was like I could c my life in front of me n it was filled wit plate washin.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2008
@aisha2
U're the dumb broad. Sit down n learn dummy. I asked for ur views not to open ur brain n pour forth ur ignorance.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by tonia2000(f): 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2008
The truth is its not polite to tell your guy to wash your dishes,i don't think i wl ever do that,even my baby brother wont accept such not to talk of a grown up man.Its not acceptable to me simple.

@poster

Make her realize such isn't meant for you, really some women are good at taking men for granted.cheers
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Bblak(f): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2008
Short of words shocked.I'm off
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by obisho: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2008
na wah 4 u.

u re a house boy 4 eating the reminence of ur babe's food.

ur re not man enogh since u cannot order her to pack the plates after u ve finished eating.

if i were her u will wash my pants.

yeye fowl
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2008
@obisho
Do u know how to read this forum at all? Did u c my previous answers? Read properly b4 posting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2008
na wa ooooooo, when did washing plate become the measuring tape for manliness.

@poster

if you have no qualms about the way your wife views you as a man there would have been no problem you washing the plate. you clearly had no problems eating the rest of her meal, didn't you?  

its like a guy saying he won't hug a guy simply because people may think he's gay [i]*** long hisssssssssssssss****[/i]
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by divanaija1: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2008
undecided Some times Naija guys puzzle me o.Bro,if u loe yr babe, ain't nothin wrong wit that.

Some Guys cook and wash 4 dia babes once in a while?? n i think u sud try that too . .  but that's what Love does n that's why dia iz alway going to b a debate on it bein blind or not.Makes them peep think u bein controlled,Jazzed blah blah blah. . . . .Besides we all r not s'pose  ta kno 'bout it. . .as long as u don't wash them dirty linen in public  wink if u catch ma drift.

After now them go begin yab una say Naija man no dey romantic n them no sabi love  angry SHOU!!

Jeez bro wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2008
@NaJa HaJe, diva naija
Preciate your comments but u know how ebi now.Na u even talk am I no gree make anybody come talk say she jazz me I go vex well well for d person. I dey wash plate only say I no want make she take am for granted say because I use plate chop I must wash am. Besides na she get food.
As per love na wen u tell ur man make e wash plate n e wash am b4 u no say e luv u?

@all
Another tin una mama go ask una papa make e go wash plate?
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by opokonwa(m): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2008
@poster

Next? .  .  .  and what happened afterwards
The story is not complete .  .  .  kindly give us the second version.

I mean the rest of the story undecided
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2008
@opokonwa
Well we talked about it n even joked about it afterward.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2008
tonia2000:

The truth is its not polite to tell your guy to wash your dishes,i don't think i wl ever do that,even my baby brother wont accept such not to talk of a grown up man.Its not acceptable to me simple.

@poster

Make her realize such isn't meant for you, really some women are good at taking men for granted.cheers

Women like you will continue to take us back to the stone age. Stick to your veiws but dont judge other people on that. When i hear things like this it make me sick its not even something someone should talk about
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2008
@aisha
Then say your own view n stop talkin about sickness. Mayb u are sickas in real one, like craw craw or sometin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed that is why u think everyone is.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2008
@tonia2000

I saw your post and couldn't help Lmao. grin grin grin grin grin
I pity for you. there's a difference between being right and being plain stupid.

when your 8 months pregnant, please be pounding yam for your husband, because you want to be a good and dedicated wife.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2008
Lord Lord, am sorry for my outburst, I should learn to control my mouth before i realise these kind of replies, I just feel very strongly about allocating certain task to certain group of people. It doesnt matter who does what, it wouldnt make any man less than a man to do scertain things, we just ve storetyped certain roles and its not healthy.
I should ve made my earlier points in a more calm manner sorry. If you love your woman then issues like this wont come up, and washing plates does not take away any mans musculinty.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2008
@aisha2
Now we are talkin.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by divanaija1: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

when your 8 months pregnant, please be pounding yam for your husband, because you want to be a good and dedicated wife.

grin grin
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2008
And Lord Reed, the Manly thing to do will be to apologise to all the ladies in the house for Sterotyping us
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2008
@all ladies in d house
My excellent dears wink I dynae mean 2 stereotype y'all just tryin to get into the mind set of y'all.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2008
@Lord Reed, cool, I love you already, if not that you were spoken for I would have taken you out for lunch. Your girls a lucky chick
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2008
@aisha2
Thanks I love you too. I just might take u up on that lunchonly hope u won't test me by asking me about my skills with d dishwipe grin
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by tonia2000(f): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

@tonia2000

I saw your post and couldn't help Lmao. grin grin grin grin grin
I pity for you. there's a difference between being right and being plain stupid.

'

Madam slim,
whatever, even if im 9 months pregnant never wl i allow my husband wash my dishes.Il pay a househelp to help me with that.Thx
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2008
Lord_Reed:

@aisha2
Thanks I love you too. I just might take u up on that lunchonly hope u won't test me by asking me about my skills with d dishwipe grin
I just might test your legendary skills on cuttlery matters. You are cool sha. cool cool cool
@ Tonia 2000, what exactly is wrong with a man washing plates for God sake, even the guy who started this has said he washes plates, so drop it.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by sylvao2000(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2008
@poster

So your wife asking you to  wash plate and you are bringing it to nairaland forum abi,

you are saying we should tell you how to run your home abi hissssssssssssss idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Boost Your Sex Drive / 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out / Mammy water Pic Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.