Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,891 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:05 AM

She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back (2336 Views)

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / How Did He Know She Cheated? / My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
Broken it up though but 5 guys within a year. What a b*tch she is! Apologised severally though. Will you accept?
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
Yes I will accept. I am very dumb. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by xynerise: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
a-z123:
Broken it up though but 5 guys within a year. What a b*tch she is! Apologised severally though. Will you accept?
Ya.
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by Donlouise(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
rokiatu: Yes I will accept. I am very dumb. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
lol
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by HotieTima(f): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
rokiatu: Yes I will accept. I am very dumb. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2012

Hehehe. I know loll. Just 4 months to your big day, it's hard to believe
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
If you can get my joke, you are smart enough to know what to do. wink wink wink
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by Nnekacherry: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
Red card straight...
No negotiation..
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by vivianc(f): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Wow!
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2012

dumber than gej.
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by shizzle11(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
At least u knw u've being dating a ho, u knw wats gud 4 ya
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by fairygeh(f): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
lmfao cheesy
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2012
The ball is in your court of law! tongue
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by marshaldollz: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
Yes!!!,accept,u see relationships are about love care and most importantly getting HIV and AIDS,loooool,forgive her but don't accept the offering my friend
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by RickyRoss1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
a-z123:

Oh noo, dont forgive her she will never change. I am talking from experience. Psychedelic Bitchess never learn, they are not ready to listen and they never truely repent from their ills. I can bet this bitchh will do it again and again and again, and if you forgive her she would cal you mugu behind your back and she will expect you to forgive her next time..

My advise is, Bleep her very very well, make sure you tear all dem pussssy holes, I dont know how big/long your John Thomas is, you can borrow from your friends.

I hate bitchess, if my gf makes such confession i would pretend as if i have forgiven her and then arrange for 3some, since she likes dick so much, I will invite 2 guys with giant dickss to drill 16 inch hole in her puci

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Oh noo, dont forgive her she will never change. I am talking from experience. Psychedelic Bitchess never learn, they are not ready to listen and they never truely repent from their ills. I can bet this bitchh will do it again and again and again, and if you forgive her she would cal you mugu behind your back and she will expect you to forgive her next time..

My advise is, Bleep her very very well, make sure you tear all dem pussssy holes, I dont know how big/long your John Thomas is, you can borrow from your friends.

I hate bitchess, if my gf makes such confession i would pretend as if i have forgiven her and then arrange for 3some, since she likes dick so much, I will invite 2 guys with giant dickss to drill 16 inch hole in her puci

You so right bro. She actually cheated in last relationship. She was just too cute n pretty not to be asked out. I don face the consequences of a naturally born cheater.
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by RickyRoss1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
a-z123:

You so right bro. She actually cheated in last relationship. She was just too cute n pretty not to be asked out. I don face the consequences of a naturally born cheater.

Very similar to my case. Shes a pretty serpent. But now that you know, dont take her serious. Just use and dump her. Most importantly, get rid of her sharp sharp b4 she contracts incurable disease.
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by wissezy: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dump her a.s.s!!!
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by eunisam: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
for where?

Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Very similar to my case. Shes a pretty serpent. But now that you know, dont take her serious. Just use and dump her. Most importantly, get rid of her sharp sharp b4 she contracts incurable disease.

Thanks bro. Will do as you say sir!! grin
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by Mynd44: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
And we thought GEJ was a retärd
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by chronique(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44: And we thought GEJ was a retärd

lol. bet some pple make him feel like a genius.
@ OP: my advice to u is that you start doing HIV screening every two weeks for the next three months. Pple like u & ur girl are capable of spreading dreaded things... So after shaggin A,B,C,D & E, she comes to deposit all the gonococus n stuffs collected around inside u? Everything mixes up like concotion & u in turn,spread to others who spread to others...
Nairalanders,can you guys see how pple transfer HIV? U nor fear for ur life becos of one sour hole & fine face? May God have mercy on u!!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by lightheart(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
I'll keep accepting till she cheats wit 20men. I advise u do same. Trust me. Tank me later. smiley wink
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by 190theclown: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
is she NIGERIAN ?
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
190-the-clown:
is she NIGERIAN ?

Yep she is. Shei naija babes no fit do such ni
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by 190theclown: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
a-z123:

Yep she is. Shei naija babes no fit do such ni

cheesy grin

Na their work oh
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
190-the-clown:

cheesy grin

Na their work oh

Crazy man shocked!! Not 1, not 2 loll 5 hehe
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by jhydebaba(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
I will take her back but if she tries it and I get her with 1000 guys even Obama can't beg me to take her back.
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by sleekcm(m): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
@op, So you guys were engaged to be married? You didn't give the full story. Did she cheat before she met you or when you guys were together?
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
sleekcm: @op, So you guys were engaged to be married? You didn't give the full story. Did she cheat before she met you or when you guys were together?

She cheated before I met her. Thought she learnt. She cheated again when we were together.
Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by lightheart(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
You love her. You'll lové to make her happy. Cheating makes her happy. You shoùld love her cheating. Encourage her the more. The things we do for love sad sad

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back by sleekcm(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
@op, seems like you guys were not in the same city? She probably got lonely and needed some warmth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him / GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) / 12 Sign You Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.