Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? (31663 Views)

Update on happening events in portharcourt, for models vixens ushers / Owerri Residents: Flavour Is Happening Tonight At Ibariogwa / IT IS HAPPENING LIVE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hey there, smiley

Looking for the inside scoops regarding your community? Or you've got some 'sharp' info to share, relating to what people are talking across town? C'mon, give it a voice with the Events Section community, as we understand that there is ALWAYS an interesting discovery around the corner.

From how jammed your route is...to the wrestling match between iya Crazyman and mama Rocky...to the house opening at Okra soup bus stop...and of cos, little doggy Scooby Doo's funeral.

Easily share your life right now, as it happens....where it happens!

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
Inspired by:

Just this week....
.....broke a new record on Guinness book of record after using his bare teeth to lift a bag of dangote cement in delta...
~~~~~~~~~~~
....a link? Lol. Must info, always be copied, and of the far past on Nairaland? Dont we like live things here?

I just passed through Inner Marina and saw one of the high rise office buildings in the CBD burning with fire trucks running towards the area. Who knows which building is affected?

....to ensure constant power supply to wamako the governor's town , despite the huge amount given out for this project. If u are in Sokoto please update us.

Sooo, who's first? smiley
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by illicit(m): 6:06am On Nov 09, 2012
Pple r sleepin in dia beds ryt nw in my vicinity, some r just wakin up though.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2012
O-kk smiley
When they become more proactive, you can let us know too...

I am just getting my stuff together to get gone from this place. My colleagues are just in time to let me do so. Nothing big is happening here either. Not that it really ever does. There's just a bunch of reactive individuals, tucked away in bed, by the care given by my team...

And as always, there's music,... far far away though....This city never sleeps....
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by knockturnal(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hmm, my cousin n his fada r in a serious quarell in da parlour. Me i dn run enta my room o! So much 4 my fun wekend visit.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by illicit(m): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
Blackout in my area, I have to lock myself indoors cos evrywheres noisy nw frm power generators
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2012
My niece's naming was yesterday. I should have invited y'all
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
Awww really? cool. You could update us with pictures here, if you want to. The section permits that. smiley
Congrats Unc!
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
Rocktation: Awww really? cool. You could update us with pictures here, if you want to. The section permits that. smiley
Congrats Unc!
I did not take pics but I can post pictures of the baby when I get home.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ayobase(m): 1:20am On Nov 15, 2012
fresh air on NL is good sometimes.
This place is cool....where is the bar man?
Mynd, so na here u dey now?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ayobase(m): 1:24am On Nov 15, 2012
well, in my vicinity now, the dogs are barking heavily. They must be seeing ghosts again.
In my bedroom, my bebe is asking me to drop my phone and ''come to bed''
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by misterhillz(m): 1:34am On Nov 15, 2012
one stupid bar just dey play kukere since..i tire o

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 3:05am On Nov 15, 2012
ayobase: well, in my vicinity now, the dogs are barking heavily. They must be seeing ghosts again.
In my bedroom, my bebe is asking me to drop my phone and ''come to bed''
Na here oo.

My own area just quiet. I am watching NBA
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2012
ayobase: fresh air on NL is good sometimes.
This place is cool....where is the bar man?
Mynd, so na here u dey now?

Yeah Ayo, this is the place that should be happening right now. Y'all should always come around and start interesting topics too!

There's gotta be a time in our NL lives when we have to just grow up, stop discussing boyfriends and gurlfriends all the time, and start developing ourselves by attending summits and conferences, plus get tips that can help us 'settle down'! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by firestar(f): 6:24am On Nov 15, 2012
Well...

Wish me bon voyage,
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2012
I am opening a thread now sef
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2012
Journey mercies, firestar! Mynd, let's see what you've got.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2012
Rocktation: Journey mercies, firestar! Mynd, let's see what you've got.
opened all ready
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
ayobase: well, in my vicinity now, the dogs are barking heavily. They must be seeing ghosts again.

grin
Almost missed that.

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Orikinla(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
A pretty and sexy babe is asking for direction on my street.
She has an ankle chain on her left leg and as fair as I am. grin
I walk pass pretending not to notice her.
Then she walks into my office block to ask a driver for direction.
Hot chick on a hot day is hot temptation in Lagos city.
I ignore her and walk to the supermarket next block to get a bottle of chilled Coca Cola from my sweetheart Ify.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
O--ri--kinlaaaa! You and hot babes every time. Hmmn. grin

So this isn't happening around me but I may as well tell it. I just spoke with a friend travelling to Benin, and they (his driver and other drivers) were asked to wait at some village close to Ore. I hear some 'big boys' are operating very close to Ore right now.

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
Abeg does anyone know a good cyber cafe around Ikeja
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 4:46am On Nov 16, 2012
Rocktation: Hey there, smiley

Looking for the inside scoops regarding your community? Or you've got some 'sharp' info to share, relating to what people are talking across town? C'mon, give it a voice with the Event Section community, as we understand that there is ALWAYS an interesting discovery around the corner.

From how jammed your route is...to the wrestling match between iya Crazyman and mama Rocky...to the house opening at Okra soup bus stop...and of cos, little doggy Scooby Doo's funeral.

Easily share your life right now, as it happens....where it happens!
So you've finally opened it...lol. smiley

Its raining heavily here, hope the rains won't carry the house away...lol

What's up everyone...what's up rockation... cool
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 4:48am On Nov 16, 2012
It is quite over here. Not even a sound save for the fan.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2012
CrazyMan:
So you've finally opened it...lol. smiley

Its raining heavily here, hope the rains won't carry the house away...lol

What's up everyone...what's up rockation... cool

Yes, we did! Better late than never. I'm good, and trust that you are as well.
smiley

...and I'm wondering whether Mynd found that cafe in Ikeja...
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2012
Rocktation:

Yes, we did! Better late than never. I'm good, and trust that you are as well.
smiley

...and I'm wondering whether Mynd found that cafe in Ikeja...
I have not oo. Do you know anywhere?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2012
No. But if I did, I wouldn't know its name.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2012
Rocktation: No. But if I did, I wouldn't know its name.
Describe the place then
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2012
Rocktation: No.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2012
Why?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2012
Rocktation: Yes, we did! Better late than never. I'm good, and trust that you are as well. smiley
Sure...I'm ok...the sun is extremely hot this friday morning...hope I would survive the heat. undecided

Rocktation: ...and I'm wondering whether Mynd found that cafe in Ikeja...
I heard he got lost...I've already posted his pictures on the newspapers...hopefully, a good samaritian might find him and bring him back to us. grin
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2012
CrazyMan:
Sure...I'm ok...the sun is extremely hot this friday morning...hope I would survive the heat. undecided

I heard he got lost...I've already posted his pictures on the newspapers...hopefully, a good samaritian might find him and bring him back to us. grin
Lawd knows I can't take the words of (a) crazyman seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced / Six Things We Shouldn't Be Seeing Anymore In Nigerian Weddings / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.