Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? (31661 Views)

Update on happening events in portharcourt, for models vixens ushers / Owerri Residents: Flavour Is Happening Tonight At Ibariogwa / IT IS HAPPENING LIVE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
You can start inviting now, nevertheless. Hehe.
This section entails stuff, broader than what people actually see on the surface.
You could talk about anything related to wedding, and not necessarily the wedding itself; fights, wierdest weddings...summits...bad speeches..anything! Not only weddings gan..hmmph. I taya for una
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
Infact, after all this explanation, you suppose start one topic for this section and this period too. Go think am.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
Whew...today was dusty, and cold.

Just thank God I didn't catch any fever...what's up everyone...here seems so quite.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2012
Rocktation: Goodmorning guys! Goodmorning Crazyman.
So I took a trip to your section, and found that you're not having this poster of the year thing over there. Why's that?
I wanted to be like you before but wasn't sure that it isn't against the rules.
Sorry, I didn't see it earlier.

Well since my section is mostly made up of transit members, I decided to ask them how they felt about the whole nomination stuff.

From their response, it was very clear that they cared very little about the section poster award...most were bent on collecting their federal and state alawi, others were stuck to the prospective batch A room, and showed no sign of coming out.

A poster even advised me to forget about the whole stuff cos it wouldn't serve its purpose...so I decided to drop the whole idea.

But to be honest, I'm sad that it didn't hold in my section...
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ayobase(m): 12:12am On Dec 17, 2012
Its so cold here!
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 12:55am On Dec 17, 2012
@Crazy: lol. Alawi indeed. But I guess that section came to life this year, right? My people on here are making me do a lot of work now. I have to go back in time somewhat, to start checking for who's been just a little faithful from the start of the year. I just have to finish what I started.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 5:15am On Dec 17, 2012
Hello. Good morning
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2012
Gudmorn' to you too!
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
Rocky is a cheat. How can you say I don't qualify for poster of the year?

**crying**
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
tongue
The Poster of the year award in the general section, is already too much for you to handle.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
Rocktation: @Crazy: lol. Alawi indeed. But I guess that section came to life this year, right?
Yea the section was created June this year...

Rocktation: My people on here are making me do a lot of work now. I have to go back in time somewhat, to start checking for who's been just a little faithful from the start of the year. I just have to finish what I started.
eyah...don't over stress yourself o...its well.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2012
My people, where are you and your friends? angry Oya oya, go and gather them. Your attention and votes are needed here oo!

https://www.nairaland.com/1121395/events-section-best-poster-year#13437325

[s]Please make sure you don't leave that place, unless you have voted![/s] cheesy
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
We will not vote
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
Rocktation: My people, where are you and your friends? angry Oya oya, go and gather them. Your attention and votes are needed here oo!

https://www.nairaland.com/1121395/events-section-best-poster-year#13437325

[s]Please make sure you don't leave that place, unless you have voted![/s] cheesy
I've voted...what's next. smiley
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ijebabe: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
Crazyman, this is what's next! smiley

Your votes are required for the entertainment section poster of the year.

I already see you clicking the link, thanks grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1119664/entertainment-section-poster-year-2012/3#13484592
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
ijebabe: Crazyman, this is what's next! smiley

Your votes are required for the entertainment section poster of the year.

I already see you clicking the link, thanks grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1119664/entertainment-section-poster-year-2012/3#13484592
Whew...after standing in the sun for 4 hours, I've finally casted my vote...thank God.

Will there be refreshments for those of us that voted? grin smiley
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
Where are my peopppppple! I'm totally excited. Guess why..

Bullocks! You'll never guess. tongue

I'm about watching the second part of Breaking dawn of the Twilight series...for the fifth time, since its release. cheesy Yeepeeeeee!
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
You, Crazyman, were disruptive on that award thread. I should ban you and jackpot for life! tongue
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
Rocktation: Where are my peopppppple! I'm totally excited. Guess why..

Bullocks! You'll never guess. tongue

I'm about watching the second part of Breaking dawn of the Twilight series...for the fifth time, since its release. cheesy Yeepeeeeee!
Lol...I've never seen you this happy before...that movie should be a hell of fun...tell me about it. cheesy
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2012
Rocktation: You, Crazyman, were disruptive on that award thread. I should ban you and jackpot for life! tongue
If you ban me, you'll be lonley, cos I'm the only friend you've got here... tongue

Therefore I would suggest that you be nice to me. grin grin
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hehhehe. You just wait until Mynd gets here!
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
Rocktation: You, Crazyman, were disruptive on that award thread. I should ban you and jackpot for life! tongue
And they called me a derailertonguetonguetongue
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
Who did? Hehe. Anyways thanks for spreading the gospel, the other day. At least, I've someone to announce as winner now.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
Rocktation: Who did? Hehe. Anyways thanks for spreading the gospel, the other day. At least, I've someone to announce as winner now.
No problem ma'am. I am at your service
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
CrazyMan:
If you ban me, you'll be lonley, cos I'm the only friend you've got here... tongue

Therefore I would suggest that you be nice to me. grin grin
Just as your name impliestonguetonguetonguetongue. How can she be good loking and lonely when I am alive? Lai lai. I will be heregringringrin
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Rocktation: Hehhehe. You just wait until Mynd gets here!
I am here smileysmileysmiley
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ijebabe: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
CrazyMan:
Whew...after standing in the sun for 4 hours, I've finally casted my vote...thank God.

Will there be refreshments for those of us that voted? grin smiley
you'll get a one month postponement on the E! Channel grin
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ijebabe: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
Fifth time, Rocky?!!

Hmmm, I think I know the scenes you've been focused on coz no way you watched the whole thing 4 times lol
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
Of cos, I skip some parts. Buh I did watch the first part over and over when it came out, and entirely too.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by MissyB3(f): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2012
Where's my darling Rocktation? Merry Christmas to you, sweets. kiss
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
Awwwww! I wish you the same my love. kiss
I hope you'll be having a white christmas this year....
Enjoy! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced / Six Things We Shouldn't Be Seeing Anymore In Nigerian Weddings / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.