Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

African Nerd - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Nerd (61806 Views)

Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Nerd by preciousoz: 2:31am On Dec 23, 2012
grin
Re: African Nerd by olenyi: 6:38am On Dec 23, 2012
Right Yansh:
Please abeg! Till tomorrow! I no get the battery life or zeal. I am drained. Tomorrow I go submit am sad grin grin grin

Right Yansh: I tried to continue the story this night, but mehn! I am not feeling the vibe! I have to wait till tomorrow! sad
grin grin grin grin

Right Yansh:
I just opened up to 4 accounts, and pyguru is the main causer ooooo angry angry angry

Yelloow moss, why u come dey use many id's det post for ur story na? Hmmm....
Re: African Nerd by Warlord3000(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2012
I don't think "Right- Yansh" is the same person as Redmosquito.. Maybe someone playing a trick or something.

Or if it is, then I guess its time to start getting bored with the thread..

All I want is to enjoy the African Nerd story..

END OF DISCUSSION.. Too much side attraction don dey vex me now ooo :S
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2012
Warlord3000: I don't think "Right- Yansh" is the same person as Redmosquito.. Maybe someone playing a trick or something.

Or if it is, then I guess its time to start getting bored with the thread..

All I want is to enjoy the African Nerd story..

END OF DISCUSSION.. Too much side attraction don dey vex me now ooo :S
na pyguru ban me yesterday. Dont mind my other comment, it was just for security. I didnt want some people to know that I was right yansh at that moment, I can get a more severe and longer ban. Now that the ban has expired nobody fit query me again.
My fuel don finish and lappy don die, I am thinking of carrying the lappy to church, abeg no vex. If I can charge my lappy today, then I will surely try to make a longer update

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2012
Redmosquito:
na pyguru ban me yesterday. Dont mind my other comment, it was just for security. I didnt want some people to know that I was right yansh at that moment, I can get a more severe and longer ban. Now that the ban has expired nobody fit query me again.
My fuel don finish and lappy don die, I am thinking of carrying the lappy to church, abeg no vex. If I can charge my lappy today, then I will surely try to make a longer update

If e no gree u charge for inside church, carry am go ya pastor's office. angry

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
Who dey look for me... Kai... I have missed a lot o but I don download am all in one sweep...... Eh, Mosquito.... You know say na me know you wella angry angry angry
Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth: Who dey look for me... Kai... I have missed a lot o but I don download am all in one sweep...... Eh, Mosquito.... You know say na me know you wella angry angry angry
Oga na me wey don dey run after you for weeks,how is our story coming na
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
movmentish:
Oga na me wey don dey run after you for weeks,how is our story coming na

Ahhh.... Me busy o... But it will come back hot and steaming, just putting some finishing touch to it....
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
I typed this update from my phone. Chai! It was horrible. Please forgive any errors, We just put on gen. I will continue ASAP
A skeletal hand drags me, holding on tighter and tighter. Before I am able to lift my other leg to kick it off, another hand holds on to me on the other leg. And then many more hands erupt out of the bony ground.
I feel myself being pulled, sinking deeper into the bones, farther and farther I sink.
I raise my hand to the black firmaments of Hades, I feel the lightning flow into my grasp. And then the black, rough gigantic club comes. It falls into my hand out of thin air. Dark and heavy it came.
And then I bring it down, hard and swift on the chain of bones.
CLANG!!!
CLANG!!!
The club of the centaurs, powerless against the skeletons that hold me down. It just deflects off the hands of bones.
Omo Mehn! What the f**k?
I am going in two direction now, deeper into the ground and out of options. And the bones around me are assembling, they are coming together to form different strage
Just at this moment, at this very moment I remember something. The titans gave me something the last minute of our encounter, the old witch in crimson cloak had given me before we were attacked. I put one hand into my torn trousers to bring out one bottle. The bottle.
I see its name in brown black. It reads
A.........
Re: African Nerd by caesaraba(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Nice smiley
Re: African Nerd by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
ALOMO...
U see ya lyf grin
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
UDEE my guy babe I see you oooo!!
U were one of my first fans, abeg pls comment, If I cant please u guys then I cant please anyone grin grin grin grin
Na una train me
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
caesaraba: Nice smiley
Thank you very much grin grin

Oluwafunmilayo95: ALOMO...
U see ya lyf grin
Funmi my wife! No dey spoil surprise with all your guesses na! Who tell u say na Alomo sef! angry
No be Alomo oooo!! angry angry
grin grin grin grin

Damn! I never knew the update ws this short! It looked longer on my phone undecided
Re: African Nerd by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
Taa, nah who be ya wife angry tongue

So, when's the next update? cool
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95: Taa, nah who be ya wife angry tongue

So, when's the next update? cool
Ermm....this niight, maybe around 9 to 10, wifey grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Warlord3000(m): 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
*pissed* wanted more than that jare...

Come to think of it, the unrelated conversations in btw a story update don dey make me forget where we last stop oo, and going back to read aint fun..

So... Lots of story updates than derailing will be fun..

Just a thought *winks* smiley
Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hilarious,all I could think of after reading was "ah mo gbe" na alomo be dis abi agbo jedi
Apart from the very funny story,I see the comments and I just never stop laughing at some comments,all in all its not just a funny story,it is a funny thread
Keep it up red moss

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
Warlord3000: *pissed* wanted more than that jare...

Come to think of it, the unrelated conversations in btw a story update don dey make me forget where we last stop oo, and going back to read aint fun..

So... Lots of story updates than derailing will be fun..

Just a thought *winks* smiley
It is true oooo!! If we derail too much Cuddlemii( the mod ) no go like am! Ummm....Should I create a discussion thread like Ishilove did to her own story

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
ALOMO BITTERS?!
Damn! This realm is weird.
I am led by instincts, I quickly uncap the bottle and empty the black liquid on my Club. Suddenly my club glows red hot. I marvel at this strange phenomenon. I drink some of the Alomo and I myself burst out in black flames.
I raise the club once more.
BRACADOOM!
As I strike the skeletal bondages, they blast into dust. I smile, one damn evil smile.
By now, I am already surrounded by beasts of different forms. I see one, a man, made of nothing but skeleton, a mace in one hand, wings, built of nothing but rack of bones. Angel of Hades, he is.
Demon fiend! Chai! See better winch!
I see another one. Big and tall, half snake from bottom down, man at the top, at least skeleton of a man, he hisses, pulling open his jaws to display two long fangs, dripping with hellish venom.
I see another one, this one was the skeleton of a centaur. Half man, half horse. A bow in one hand, a femur slung along his back, brandished as a weapon.
These are all dead soldiers, many of them they were. Numbering in the hundreds and thousands.
They were like a great army, they stretched as far as my eyes could see.
I do not have the time for this, nor the strength, I don’t think I can………………….
TWAPPPPP!!!!
I turn about in confusion. I do not what just hit me. I feel a ting on my face, I put one hand to it, blood?!
TWAPP!!!
I feel something graze past my ear swiftly.
What?! An arrow?!
I look for its source, the Damn centaur is firing at me already. All the rest of the soldiers remain immobile.
And then the walls vibrate once more, with only one word said.
“KILL!!”
And then it began. The biggest stampede ever witnessed. They all ran towards me, like flies to sh*t, as though my head were a beautiful prize. My head!
I dodge the slice of one sword, swing away from the aim of an arrow.
I return the favours with a blow of my Alomo drenched Club!
CRACK!
Yes! I just killed one! One down, and ummmmm………about one thousand more to go.
I rush to fight them off, at least if I die let me die trying.
They are too many, I am not killing them fast enough. I cant kill them fast enough.
I swing away from one attack, only to land in to the blow of another.
This is so not a fair match, the odds are against me. But who said it’s a match? It’s a death sentence being carried out.
BOOM!!
SLASH!!
KRACK!!
I fall to the floor, my flame burned out. My club lying in my weak hand. My lips are swollen, my leg broken, my face slashed and cut. Dripping in blood, I see my end.
One of them now stands above me. He is the tallest, tall and white with age, fades through time. His skull is cracked here and there. His rib cages missing some few ribs, an arrowhead sticking out of his sternum. A rusty old sword in one hand.
He was the one that rendered the fatal blow, the blow that broke my leg and sent me plummeting to the ground in pain. He walks forward, the rest do not question him for he has earned the right to my head! Sho! My head?!
He is ready to bring his sword upon my neck. Ready to behead me.
I do not close my eyes in anticipation of death, for if I am to die, I want to see it coming.
Besides! I am happy that the dude is big and huge! If not! How will I tell my peeps on the other side, that it was a small skeleton that killed me.
As it raised his sword swiftly, ready to taste the splash of my blood and the pain of my cries.
TWAP!!
At first I do not know what happened. I only saw that all the other soldiers of bones shifted away from us, apart from the one that was about to behead me. He just stood there, unmoving, his sword still up in the air.
And then his head just falls off, it literally just slides off his body. He crumples to the ground, revealing Minion in his wake.
“Mortal! You have proven yourself mighty! If you are to die, then let me give you a death of Honour! You should die at the Hands of a warrior like me! My master allows it!”, he said as he glanced at the throne with Hades seated in it.
And then he raises his own axe, ready to take up the place of the fallen soldier, ready to take up the task. The task of beheading me himself.

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
I have decided to change the color of my story posts, so that it can stand out among all other discussions
Once again, all comments are welcome grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by larride(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
Red-Moss if I hear say u no try, three gbosa for u
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
larride: Red-Moss if I hear say u no try, three gbosa for u
My heart was beating so hard there! True True! I thought I had f*cked up! Anytime I post an update I always feel I am about to f*ck up! It is only you guyz that tell me otherwise!
Thank you! Thank you!! grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
I talk am...na ALOMO, mossy's favorite drink grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
Red moss I've gat a question tho.......
Since the black prince is no longer working for hades,should we still anticipate his visit to aso rock?
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
My battery almost dead lemme post this fast
And then he raises his own axe, ready to take up the place of the fallen soldier, ready to take up the task. The task of beheading me himself.
“Pfff! Why don’t you just finish me off once and for all!”, I reply.
I have given up all hope, I am too bruised and battered to care anymore. I just want all this to end, for I have resigned to my fate, whatever it is it brings.
Minion scoffs, a look of disappointment in his eyes. And then he swings it down unto my neck.
BOOM!
My hand just raised itself, true true! God knows I didn’t move. Something has come alive within me. I feel it. This is not the first time, this is the third time I have experienced such. I feel myself locked out of my own body, a power brews from within.
Minions’ axe is being held up my hand, unable to shatter my thin limb, unable to break through my arm of flesh and bone.
I growl, my eyes go black with rage. For it is no longer me that exists, I am gone out, something else has come in. I am now possessed by some strange power.
Minion is shaken by shock and amazement.
“It is impossible!”, he mutters, “Nothing can survive my blow!”
“Exactly! I am more than Nothing!”, I reply, No! The thing within me replies. My voice, No! its voice is hoarse and old, this is the first time it speaks in me.
I grab the axe, and swing. Minion doesn’t let go, he flies into the sir with the axe he held.
And then I rise from my puddle of blood, I ignore all the pain. I walk, even my broken limb, although twisted and disfigure by pain, cannot hold be back. Minion tries to get up from where he lies.
GBOOM!
A kick to his face, he rolls back down.
“You said something about honor, heh!” the voice says through me, for it is not I that speaks.
I grab his axe from his hand, I lift Minion from the ground. Push him to his knees. He tries to fight back.
GBOOM!
I hit him on the head. He tries to use his tail.
TWAP!!
I slice it off with his own blade.
GRAAA!!!
He lets off a terrible cry.
And then I hold his own axe to the sky. It is funny how things change, for I stand there, then and there, ready to behead my beheader.
And then Hades spoke, the walls shook.
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
movmentish: Red moss I've gat a question tho.......
Since the black prince is no longer working for hades,should we still anticipate his visit to aso rock?
My next update should answer dat grin grin grin
tommorow things
Re: African Nerd by jslimz(f): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
Tomorrow?? I don't like this suspense o, it's killing.

***tomorrow quick reach na***

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by larride(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2012
Red-moss, u dey make sense wella.... G4 don dey take effect now abi?

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Ice4jez(m): 2:12am On Dec 24, 2012
red moss its been a long time i don dey try comment but dey ban me but all those times i dey shop for enough g4 n alomo for my personal person.moss ur head dey der n happy xmas for advance
Re: African Nerd by olenyi: 2:21am On Dec 24, 2012
I believe tomorrow is here already, yellow moss. Where's the update.

Nb. If i no finish reading dis awesome story by xmas day, ehn, hmmmm......
Re: African Nerd by pimplucious: 5:19am On Dec 24, 2012
angry angry angry I hate suspense. Just so u know. angry
Re: African Nerd by Warlord3000(m): 5:50am On Dec 24, 2012
Thumbs up...

Woke up 3am.. Just to read the last update cos I fell asleep last nite..

So U̶̲̥̅̊ owe me atleast 3 updates today oo smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

Out Of The Blue / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss / Story: A New Dawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.