Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

African Nerd - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Nerd (61818 Views)

Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Nerd by kennykool1(m): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2013
na now i understand where dis ur story dey go power from whithin means power from a pure place so it means d only place pure in ur body is ur javelin.......,lolz anyway am enjoying d story keep it rolling gringringrin

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Obinnau(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Mods and Redmosquito, I dey take permission from una to post this link.

Please read through and tell me what you think. Pleaasseee wink wink wink wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1152962/fart-story-mess

https://www.nairaland.com/1153769/foxy_rebirth-diary-dead-vampire

https://www.nairaland.com/1154793/attai-player-kano
am not trying to discredit u o. But one thing that is preventing me from clicling on those threads is that i will be gasping 4 updates which will be slow

2 Likes

Re: African Nerd by purpinkx(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2013
Obinnau: am not trying to discredit u o. But one thing that is preventing me from clicling on those threads is that i will be gasping 4 updates which will be slow
seconded
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2013
The first two are short stories while the third one will run long enough but definately has an end. You guys can give me your take on the 1st two but please follow the third one and I promise you won't be disappointed.
Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2013
Red moss u no well oh As u leave us go dey do assistant dokita u com use one short tori bribe us I dey vex oh........
In other news I made my first fp

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Obinnau(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: The first two are short stories while the third one will run long enough but definately has an end. You guys can give me your take on the 1st two but please follow the third one and I promise you won't be disappointed.
ok meet me there.
Re: African Nerd by laykhorn(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
I doff my heart for Redmoss.. Guy, you too much joor. But update ASAP. Just when it seems the story is diminishin interest, you always hit us with another rib-cracking section. Kudos!
Re: African Nerd by Oahray: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
@redmosquito ooooooooo! Oya come continue. Dem no dey drive dangote truck for night angry
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
Otueke-Kalabari
Ares Of The Niger!
grin grin grin grin
Oahray convinced me to put up some Art! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ehm... Mosquito... I never see your signature for my thread... Go comment there oooo.....
Re: African Nerd by larride(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
Red-Moss, I dey wait ooo
Re: African Nerd by olenyi: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2013
Nice art work there. Seems you will be your own illustrator when u eventually decide to turn this into a book. grin

Regards.

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2013
red. why did u use ARES as a bloody otueke warrior..... that sucks.... nice post btw
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
ARES: red. why did u use ARES as a bloody otueke warrior..... that sucks.... nice post btw
Why na? I was hoping you would be happy I included you! I couldnt use pure ARES as an african warrior, it would seem weird!
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
BRAGAAAAABBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!
The net above me, the net that held me down, shattered, broken. The room is blackened as if burnt, the man in the hat, is under his bed, his wife with him, she is already awake, they look so frightened, the way our Christmas chickens always look right before we slaughter them or the way Jill always looks right before she greedily swallows a heavy piece of bone.
The Otueke-Kalabari still stands, unfazed, undazed, his eyes filled with anger and astonishment.
He swings his ice sword to his side, the way most students fling their WAEC results after they receive it, right before they cry or go mad with anger. And then he charges at me. I do not fear, my joystick nods in my trouser, beaming and powerful.
I place both hands on my source of power, my bringer of strength; I place both hands on my crotch grabbing the joystick firmly with both hands at the sacs.
My eyelids go white, my joystick goes rigid, its veins dilated and huge.
My trouser and boxers are torn apart by the force of the huge and swelling manliness.
I speak out strange words, for it is not me that speaks, I am possessed by something, a power that binds me, a power that has its roots in my loins, I have felt this power before. The power speaks through me, the power in my joystick.
" I, Father of Manhood
My two nuts beside me
My Strength unmatched
I, bringer of great pleasures
I, the great swords of Gaea
The breaker of a million walls, both male’s and female’s”
Wait! What? Males’s? But I have no time to think?
“My vigor unmatched
My substance pure and fertile
White as the snow caps of Kilimanjaro"
As I speak these words I suspend in midair, my hands still clutching my joystick, the way policemen clutch their AK-47s, my eyes still white and void, like my neighbor, Iya Basira’s, pot of soup. My joystick bulging and swollen like that of a horse, ready to kill anything in both skirt and trousers.
The Otueke-Kalabari still charges, he doesn’t fear, I think he’s used to being gang-r*ped! He is almost upon me.
"I, the life force of the Black Prince
I vanquish you!!"
Suddenly, my back arches forwards, my mouth bursts open, my joystick shoots out a powerful bolt of white energy, the man in the hats’ wife faints on seeing this.
BRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGAAADDDAAAABBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM
The sound is deafening, the whole place is illuminated, the earth shakes, it is as though lightning and thunder erupted out of my manliness.
It is too bright, the bolt of energy that erupted out of the joystick is too bright, I do not see what is happening, I am blinded for a while.
The light and noise suddenly stop, my joystick goes limp, I fall from mid-air, from where I was suspended but a second ago.
I look up to see the damage caused, the Otueke-Kalabari, beaten down black and blue and all colors of the rainbow join.
He is on his knees, covered in ichor, golden blood of immortals. His left eye is swollen, his lips disfigured, all the beautiful and scary charms that once adorned his skin clothe are now torn, torn and shredded like Super Eagle’s football record.
I walk up to him, one hand on my crotch, my only weapon as for now. I hold it tighter so that if he wants to attack again, I can shoot him once more.
As I reach him, I see his wounds, he wont last long in the mortal world.
He sways weakly, his knees trembling under his weight.
He points as my crotch
“ So………….**Cough Cough** So na u get the key, na u be the master ? Forgive me! **Cough** I no………..”
I grab his neck to urge him on, I want to know what he has to say, he dies before he can continue, turning to white dust. I sniff in the powdered substance of his death.
I smile, it is Garri,I sniff some more, a lot more, as much as Majek Fashek would sniff if he were in my shoes.
I turn to behold the man in the bolar hat, he comes out from under the bed, where he once hid for dear and cluelessly led life.
He walks on towards me, I do not move my gaze from his eyes. Those eyes, those sorry eyes of utter cluelessness, only one person I’ve heard of with such sorry look of confusion.
“Mr President!”, I say as he moved closer.
"You are the Black Prince, are you not?", he asks. I nod my head in affirmation.
He quickly hands me a map. And begins to say things, things I feel I should have known from the very beginning.
“We discovered it some months ago! A black hole of some sort, we didn’t know what we were dealing with. We called the Americans, the British, they didn’t know either!”, he says quickly with eyes darting to the door every now and then.
I unfold the map.
“We tried to flood it, we convinced the Cameroonians to release their dam, but it was still there growing wider and wider. Swallowing all in its part. We cannot stop it, I called on my gods, they showed you to me. I was expecting you but afraid of what you’ll do to me.”, he paused
“So I asked for protection!”, he adds as he looks the giant heap of garri in the corner of his room, the remains of Otueke-Kalabari .
“You must go now! I don’t know how I’ll explain this to my security personnels. Just go quickly, and follow the map!”, he warns
Footsteps are already audible all around, the clopping of helicopter wings can be heard outside the windows.
I fold the map in my hand, place both hands on my Joystick. It goes erect again, I hold tighter, and close my eyes.
I feel its’ energy surging within me.
BOOOMMMMM!!!!
I teleport away.

3 Likes

Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I no wan comment for ur story! U no dey finish any story of ur dem! None of ur sexuality or literature stories dey get end! I no go do again!
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ehen! I wanted to post this yesterday but internet subscription don finish! But I don post am now and I go stee post for nait! grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
Redmosquito:
I no wan comment for ur story! U no dey finish any story of ur dem! None of ur sexuality or literature stories dey get end! I no go do again!

I write two stories wey get end and this one ma get end jor.... You better go comment draw people wey dey follow you

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

I write two stories wey get end and this one ma get end jor.... You better go comment draw people wey dey follow you

angry angry angry angry angry

No wonder! So na because of wetin I carry for yansh u wan make I comment abi! Okay na!
Oya u don complete two stories, literature or sexuality?
Gee me link make I see
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Redmosquito:
No wonder! So na because of wetin I carry for yansh u wan make I comment abi! Okay na!
Oya u don complete two stories, literature or sexuality?
Gee me link make I see

You know na, Diary of a Dead Vampire and The Fart Story... Who Mess??

I get evidence
tongue tongue tongue
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

You know na (I was expecting to see two big sexuality stories, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue), Diary of a Dead Vampire and The Fart Story... Who Mess??( And then I saw this!) angry angry angry angry
I get evidence angry angry angry angry angry angry
tongue tongue tongue
When I saw this, the first thought in my mind was "Orangutan!" angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Guy u dey mad ooooo!! I said sexuality stories u dey bring me primary school composition! Oya I no go comment on that ur story until u complete any of them sexuality stories! How u go leave person **** dey hang for air! By the way! Make we carry this discussion go ur thread! I no wan derail my tory!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
THank you all for ur beautiful beautiful comments grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
Redmosquito:
When I saw this, the first thought in my mind was "Orangutan!" angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Guy u dey mad ooooo!! I said sexuality stories u dey bring me primary school composition! Oya I no go comment on that ur story until u complete any of them sexuality stories! How u go leave person **** dey hang for air! By the way! Make we carry this discussion go ur thread! I no wan derail my tory!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na my thread good to derail abi... Moreover, my new year resolution na to quit sexuality stories maybe by February I go continue but for now, encourage me for the composition...
Re: African Nerd by preciousoz: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
Red Moss... U don Madt finish oooo... Which one b d heavy artillery for the joy stick na ? grin

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by kennykool1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
now i know where diz red mosquito was born only a ibadan boi will fumble his baban busheshe in public and upon that in front of gej no matter d situation me no fit try am
no wonder u gave ceberus a heavy knockout when he tried to bite it off

sha the plot is tantalizing keep it up

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by larride(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
Red-Moss

Your head dey there. Oya come chop knuckles make you continue. cool

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
Guys! I'm having some slight trouble with this next update! I dont know how to really present it! Ermmmm......Lemme just keep trying! Besides, it remains only like 3 or 4 updates before we reach the end! grin grin grin grin grin
THank guys! Na una push me fnish this thing, If not I for don abandon am tey tey!
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
When I open my eyes again, it is afternoon. The hot African sun filtering through my eyelids, its heat frying my skin strongly, the way aunty Bisi’s charcoal stove fries Akara and all that falls into it while she’s frying, except this heat was twice that.
I turn away from the sky, which I’ve been staring at for an some time.
I see the houses, tall and so close together, the yorubas have a name for that, “Sumomi Sumomi” or something like that. There is a T-junction before me, a few buses, a few conductors, shouting something loudly at the base of their lungs. That’s when I notice it, that’s when I notice the anomaly, I am deaf. I seem to have lost my auditory sense in the teleportation process.
“That’s the thing with teleportation!” , the voice within me says to me, for the voice is not mine.
“It doesn’t really screw you right after it unscrews you”, it adds before going numb again as if it never spoke.
I walk up to one of the shouting conductors, rather clean for his kind.
I push the map to his face, he looks at it, frowns, nods, says some words I cant hear, then smiles, revealing his dangerous set of teeth, did I say he looked clean? Scratch that please.
He makes a sweeping motion with his hand, urging me to go into the bus. I oblige, half-heartedly, I don’t know if the damn conductor even knows how to read.
I am already seated on the wooden slate before I notice my seat neighbour, swollen and huge, like a poorly inflated balloon. Her pudgy lips, her layered chin, seven rolls of fat in her chin alone. I counted it.
Her cheeks gigantic and pointed, as big as a woman’s bosoms. Her hair, badly made, thin and frail, scattered in front of her face.
She is chewing on something, a roll of Gala, there is something strange about the Gala, I don’t know but it looks Greenish, I ignore.
I don’t think she does anything apart from chew. She catches me staring. She winks at me, what? She winked at me?! Yepaaa! My life done don! I quickly look away and frown, don’t wanna give her any ideas.
“Haaaaa!!! This Gala has expired! Three months ago?!”, she suddenly shouts out from beside me, her obese voice swiftly cutting through the silence like politicians through money. I discover that I have regained my hearing, I smile, making sure to hide my face from lady Orobo before she misinterprets.
“ Haaa!!! And this stupid Gala man has gone!”, she says as she holds up the tiny remnant of the sausage roll.
She looks round at all the other occupants of the bus, catching our undivided gaze.
“Ehn! Shebi e no go kee me!”, she says out loud, trying more to convince herself than to convince us.
She looks round once more, shrugs and throws the remaining piece of greenish gala into her mouth, munches for some times, swallows and smiles. Opens her small hand bag to release another roll of Gala, this Gala was not Green, it was purple like Barbie’s unicorn horn.
“But e sweet sha!”, she mutters as she grabs the second piece, “Thank God say I buy five!”
I control the urge to throw up as she releases this other gala from its wrappers.
Many of the passengers are beginning to complain, they want the driver to leave soon.
“Wait na only one passenger remain!”, the conductor begs.
Soon another woman comes to seat beside me, she was old and scary too. In her late sixties, fair of skin, make-up overload, fingernails like those of the witches in nollywood, long fake eyelashes, long enough to bat away to bat away all the blessings in someone’s life.
“Oya conductor make we dey go!”, she says irritatingly to the conductor as he pulls shut the door.
Did something die? Has a dead rat been kept in this car for five months? Or did this woman just mess? Through her mouth? I gag, my heart rate triples, my lungs deflate, my head explodes.
I used to bluff about my bad breath, but now I know how foolish I was. I now know that I am a learner in the school of oral weaponry.
I hold my head to prevent myself from falling apart, for my centre cannot hold against such weapon of mass destruction.
The woman, lady assassin, for she can kill with her words, not for their fluency but for their aroma, smooth enough to carry you to heaven’s doorstep.
The woman turns her glance at me sharply, her eyes wide with disgust.
“Guy! Wetin dey smell? Shey u mess?”
What? Me? Mess? Sho! See as this woman wan push am ontop my head! Me?
I opened my mouth to defend myself, bad move.
“Wetin come dey smell since?”, she says
She said this at the wrong moment, she said this as soon as I was about to speak, as soon as I opened my mouth to speak.
All her saliva and oral emission find their way into my mouth, not one drop was spilled. I close my mouth immediately but its too late.

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
I need ur comments for this update! It feels strange to me somehow! undecided
Abeg make una helep me analyze am!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by larride(m): 5:19am On Jan 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Warlord3000(m): 5:58am On Jan 12, 2013
smiley a cool and funny updates..

BUT it simply has nothing to do with our story-line ooo except U̶̲̥̅̊ wan divert us small to another region.. If we continue like this!! Then the story will take longer to finish oo.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

Out Of The Blue / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss / Story: A New Dawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.