Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 AM

Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! (11399 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by ifyalways(f): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
begwong: May God bless all those that supported in cash and in kind.For those that had the intention to give but didnt have at that material time,may God also extend his divine blessings to you all.
I believe the Tehn project shall be a continuum!

Great job guys!
Amin.
Thank you. smiley
Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
As expected. Comments deleted. I copied and saved it. It will resurface elsewhere and mukina should feel free and follow me like twitter. She might find the next thread I post it on
Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by Freiburger(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
jennykadry: As expected. Comments deleted. I copied and saved it. It will resurface elsewhere and mukina should feel free and follow me like twitter. She might find the next thread I post it on

Why are you always setting traps for people? is that necessary? i'll advise you stay calm and try to understand details. coz most of your assumption are wrong believe me, and i hope you will get it with the time.
Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
LMAO. Na so my post pain tehn oga reach? You never see anything, keep deleting here. You will need mukina to delete my next target place kiss
Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by WAVixen: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
Wow, as time really does fly. The TeHN has been a source of togetherness and support to our fellow brothers, sisters and children. May our collective effort never wean in Jesus name, may the leadership continue and do greater than they have in the years to come.
Hip,hip hurrah.
Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by r231(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
WAVixen: Wow, as time really does fly. The TeHN has been a source of togetherness and support to our fellow brothers, sisters and children. May our collective effort never wean in Jesus name, may the leadership continue and do greater than they have in the years to come.
Hip,hip hurrah.

Thanks

Hope you hearing from Ubong
Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by Fhemmmy: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
Congratulations and great thanks to those that are doing the legwork as well as the coordinators, kudos!
Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by Jambsupport(f): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
i lik ds. gr8 minds u all are
Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by Tgirl4real(f): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
Congrats guys. Keep it up.
Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by idsamoo(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
ONe more group pleaseeeee!!! Nairaland shld create a recruiting firm for all sectors,,,we believe in yooooouuuu!!! Una weldone!!!
Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by r231(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
Email from Ubong

Hello, TeHN Committee members. It's been a while.

I heartily congratulate you all on the occasion of your first anniversary. May that be a milestone that heralds many more great achievements. Please, keep up the good work of changing lives for the better.

I'm doing well, and should be through with my radiotherapy this week, thanks to you all.

Stay blessed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1017692/nairalanders-please-ubong-totally-recover

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by Biggyd2: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2012
Happy anniversary. This is great.
Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by Odunharry(m): 3:10am On May 10, 2013
HApi anniversary teHn...God bless nairaland.
Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by UyiIredia(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2013
Good job. R.I.P to Perx.
Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by bamasite(m): 11:06pm On May 19, 2013
May God continue to strengthen you and give you the needed wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wtf Lauryn? <caution> / Download New Video: Aqua Rapha Mbaka By Pammy Udubonch / Do You Sing In The Shower?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.